Have you said your prayers today, Yea Forums?

Have you said your prayers today, Yea Forums?

Attached: Big_Bible_AJ.jpg (1280x1280, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/o28y1
jesus-is-savior.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I grew out of imaginary friends when I was 5.

THATS TOO FAR
THATS TOO FAR

And now you are 16 and you are the shit.

Hogan - Faithful Christian man
Austin - Believes in God
Rock - Faithful Christian man
Cena - Believes in God
Reigns - Roman Catholic

Do you see now atheists? To have success in life all you have to do is give yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Based

On the other hand:
Punk - Vocal Atheist, embarrassed himself multiple times in UFC and in YouTube videos
Seth - Vocal Atheist, no dimes shitter, tanking the ratings and killing the company

Wtf I love God now

>Hogan - Faithful Christian man
worked

i prayed to die in my sleep before i went to bed last night
yet here i am

>racist
>woman beater, alcoholic
>closeted faggot
>literal autistic robot
>cheated on wife

Religion is just an excuse to be a shitty person, real men don't need to live a lie

BASED

cuckniel simpian - Bumped his neck to sawdust. Will have dementia at age 50. Daughter Birdy will have to change his diapers when she's a teenager.

Kevin Owens - Fat manlet who'll never be a top star

Sami Zayn - Muslim heathen destined for midcard forever

Jim Cornette - Wrestling savant. Shame he's so autistic he married a fat ugly Satan worshipping cunt and everyone only listens to his rants because he's funny, not because anyone takes him seriously

Raven - Drug addicted failure. Literally the human equivalent of The Wrestler

Honky Tonk Man - Seething jobless nobody who looks worse than Elvis in his final years. Will likely have to sell his HOF ring to pay for drugs before his next shoot video

>>racist
Based
>>woman beater, alcoholic
Based and slavpilled
>>closeted faggot
Cringe, but never proven
>>literal autistic robot
Based
>>cheated on wife
Based
Only one of them is cringe, now go back to r/atheism and talk about how racists are bad there, im sure that those faithless fools on reddit will agree with you

Attached: wwe-rumors-roman-reigns-staying-a-j-styles-moving-to-raw-next-week-wwe-sports-world-news.jpg (640x360, 92K)

this

>racist
BASED
>woman beater, alcoholic
BASED
>closeted faggot
Not proven. Oh and who started the rumour??? Seething big daddy KWAB Kevin Nash who is... Suprise, suprise an atheist...
>literal autistic robot
BASED
>cheated on wife
Not proven. Oh and who spread the rumour??? Oh yeah, fat atheist smarks from plebbit! Sad!

Faithless fool

>The only thing that is really real is the stuff that’s gonna last forever – your faith and belief in God
>I kind of got lost in... the craziness of this whole lifestyle and everything that was around me. And once I went back inside and I realized that everything I need was in here, you know — the happiness, the faith, and my religion, the spirit of Christ was in me, I realized at that moment, I had everything that I needed. Knowing that once you’ve accepted Christ as your savior, you gonna have everlasting life and that belief is pretty much the only thing that is real
>I’ve leaned on my religion. I was saved when I was 14. I accepted Christ as my savior. He died on the Cross and paid for my sins. I could have went the wrong way. I could have self-destructed, but I took the high road

"But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God,the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:22-23)

Attached: 160323_gma_janis2_0732_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 46K)

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

>racist
>Based
that's cringe you zoomer
>racist
>BASED
stop trying so hard to fit in
we see right through you
now all of you
i'm beggin ya
pleadin with ya
i'm on my hands and knees and i'm prayin for ya
to go back
and never
ever
return
ya got that bitches?
consider yourselfs btfo

Ding-Dong Diddlybased. Religion is the ultimate work.

How do I give myself to Jesus Christ? What do I do?

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Now if only you'd have grown out of watching fake fights for entertainment.

You understand this?If yes then you going to Heaven brother see you there dude.HH
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/o28y1
jesus-is-savior.com

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Based

Attached: I'm afraid I have.jpg (1284x722, 141K)

>getting worked by some dude who just rewrote Plato

Cringe

Seek Christ
I’ll pray for you anons

I wonder how many ring rats based big bible AJ had to politely deny sex in Japan

I believe in Jesus Christ being my lord and saviour. I'll pray for you to find the strength to overcome illiteracy.

Attached: roman-reigns-faithless-fool-5a5fc90573065-design.jpg (1200x1500, 388K)

When you don't realise religion is the only reason those are not socially acceptable

Amen brother
I appreciate it

Lel sure its not like gospel of John has bits that are practically rewritten from Plato

Or that the entire character of Jesus and his relation with apostoles is almost 1:1 copy of Plato's portrayal of Socrates and his relationship with his students

Besides, The trial of Jesus against Pilate is basically just a rip-off of the trial of Socrates against people of Athens.

Religion is a tool for the weak to strike fear in others to control them. Imagine being scared of some faggot in the clouds with a robe?

I'm seriously glad you need the 10 commandments to be a decent person, if that's what you need to not rape and pillage, unless you suck your priests dick in the sinbin and say 20 hail marys to be forgiven of it, then I'm glad you have that.

>Religion is a tool for the weak to strike fear in others to control them. Imagine being scared of some faggot in the clouds with a robe?
>I'm seriously glad you need the 10 commandments to be a decent person, if that's what you need to not rape and pillage, unless you suck your priests dick in the sinbin and say 20 hail marys to be forgiven of it, then I'm glad you have that.

Attached: 0ef.jpg (548x618, 48K)

When will you grow up?

>Religion is a tool for the weak to strike fear in others to control them. Imagine being scared of some faggot in the clouds with a robe?

>I'm seriously glad you need the 10 commandments to be a decent person, if that's what you need to not rape and pillage, unless you suck your priests dick in the sinbin and say 20 hail marys to be forgiven of it, then I'm glad you have that.

Attached: lgsjv8ygz2xz.jpg (511x755, 66K)

>Makes his gimmick being a motherlover probably because his wife is feeling self-conscious about her desirability after popping out four kids
Wholesome AJ.

faithless fool

I always pray for buffs.

Attached: larsbanner2.jpg (750x400, 65K)

a woman who is ready and willing to bear your child is the hottest thing on this planet

>doing this unironically

Praying for you brother
Remember, Jesus loves you and will never reject you

Amen

>Christcucks getting worked into spamming a thread
Religious people are just a bunch of marks desu.

>Religious people are just a bunch of marks desu.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (312x250, 2.79M)

this was his best look.

So whatcha trying to say is that once you believe Jesus died for you, you can go on sinning like a motherfucker and still go up after death, with no strings attached? I call BS, the only way to go to heaven is not just to believe, but also to actively try and be a better person (no more sins, pray each and every day, confess if you fucked up etc.).

who raped you?

This is you after death.

Attached: Fedora void.gif (392x290, 181K)

It's not about what you do, it's how hard you try to do better.

>believe Jesus died for your sins
>spend the rest of your life being a unrepentant debauched sinful piece of shit that doing anything you want and bringing nothing but sadness and misery to everyone around you
>still go to Heaven just because you believe you'll go to Heaven
Lmao, is God a fucking mark? If I can see how outrageously stupid that is I'm pretty sure He could.

Sure, but we can agree you gotta do something more than simply believing?
I'm wondering the same thing, faith alone isn't some "get outta jail free" card like these guys are claiming.

Trad LARPers utterly BTFO

Imagine having a life THIS EMPTY...
I feel sorry for you atheist, I really do.

Did you know after the 2015 racism scandal - Hulk Hogan considered suicide?
You know who saved him?

Jesus.

Imagine being able to do whatever you want knowing that no matter what, you'll always be forgiven so long as you give yourself to Jesus Christ.
Imagine having a much healthier and wholesome life simply by attending Church and giving love to your community, meeting amazing friends, possible romantic partners and become closer to God whilst receiving encouragement and positivity from those around you.
Imagine living the life you live now. And whenever you need help, you feel down, sad, defeated... Or perhaps happy, joyful, full of love and appreciation for life. That no matter what you will never be alone and you can always take heed in the fact that God loves you.

And you know what's the best part about all of this?

God always loves you... No matter what.

Always.

No matter what you say, think our believe now - God loves you. And nothing will ever change that.

I pray that one day you will understand how much better the Lord will make your life here on Earth. And you will find comfort in the happiness of knowing you are forever loved and salvation awaits you.

Attached: 131122hulk-hogan1.jpg (660x960, 75K)

Amen, brother.

Probably your priest lmfao

All of you proved my point, get a clue.

>All of you proved my point, get a clue.

Attached: 1564747664889.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

>p p please stop ganging up on me!
>s s scientistenberg told me so!
The absolute STATE of atheists.

Attached: oCOdRMo.png (500x375, 123K)

Austin doesn't believe in God though. In one of his pawdcahsts, he says he believes in nothing after life is over. He says he's gonna be cremated and spread around Texas or some shit.

>dedicate your life to some random book
OH WAIT WE MADE A NEW VERSION!
>rededicate your life to new version of book with heavy revisions and complete retcon of DC proportions, unquestioningly
The marks are in the church

ya s33the?

Catholics = Christians
The bible hasn't been revised since the new testament. The bible is now set in stone.

Attached: 1533605008907.jpg (332x396, 38K)

>Deflection.