Orange Cassidy

I don't understand the issue everyone has with this guy.

You're all acting like he's gonna be a main event player that'll get multiple segments per show. The reality is that he's gonna be a novelty act that'll lose a majority of his matches.

You also do realize that he's a good worker that can transition in and out of the gimmick / character, if the situation / story calls for it?

Attached: 8EGyL6Gz.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Lol imagine getting mad at wrestling what a geek

nice spacing, I'm going to need you to go back

>he signed up so he could lose
yahhhhh I believe that bozo, I bought a car so I could crash it lmao simp bih

what is his gimmick? i heard meltz magoo bitching about it but im not about to look up a yt clip of this simp.

He's really lazy.

>he's a good worker
When did this meme start? He's a below average indy shitter. Without the gimmick, he'd never get hired.

The opposite of the Ultimate Warrior

Well, how many novelty acts does one company need in 2 hour's time? AEW has Marko "Fun Size" Stunt, a deranged shemale monster-heel, a nihilist skateboard-twink, a broken English "hardcore comedy match" goofball, a stable of video game villains, a "jungle boy" riding a "Luchasaurs," a flamboyant genderqueer homosexual, a duet of librarians "shushing" people, a man without legs, an anime and videogame loving weeb that attacks people with invisible fireballs, a tag team of provocative metajokes on American professional wrestling deliberately overdoing superkicks and calling their tag team finisher a reference to a wrestling journalist, a real life dentist working that as gimmick/female Isaac Yankem and now...this guy. They only people that anybody talks about or considers any kind of draw at all are the serious people, so why not cut the comedy bullshit and try to hire some more people like that? They should try to hire some more mature people and not a guy wrestling with his hands in his jeans pockets
I honestly gave these people a shot, but they don't want to be genuine and sincere. They want to fuck around and joke around and get their friends some paydays at a money mark's expense. .

its a great comedy gig for small smarky crowds. he struts around slowly with his hands in his pockets and doesn't want to wrestle, or spill his beer. usually his opponents tire themselves out swinging wildly as he casually evades, etc.

>Novelty act
AEW has way too many of these.

Attached: F6C67157-5E98-415D-993E-2FB8DBC4F814.jpg (800x800, 110K)

>proper formatting is bad...

Heh...

Looks like you need to go back...

to school...

is he or is he not also fire ant?

Attached: Colony_KoT_2014.jpg (2608x1545, 1.95M)

Maybe.

You have a billionaire's money, a TV deal and WWE at a creative and commercial low. You have a chance. And you hire outlaw comedy acts and indy shitters?

Corny was right about these dipshits.

nigger I learned to code I'm not going to back to school fuck off

Literally why the Gimmick Era and the Attitude Era is memorable and cherished to this day.

Their roster is already too big. There's no way all 65 of those wrestlers are going to get booked properly. If you read between the lines you'll see that there's way too many cooks in the kitchen and that's eventually going to be a problem.

>Kenny bringing in those Japanese girls when they're going to take up tv time and no one is going to want to see them.
>someone signing SJW projects like Sonny Kiss and Nyla Rose
>Young Bucks shining a bunch of niche comedy guys that now consists of like 50% of their roster.
>Cody signing nothing but his friends and relatives
>Whoever keeps bringing in generic flippy shitters

He's actually really good, ya mark.

He's doing the DJ Nira gimmick, basically. It's a lot simpler than Nira, though.

>He's actually really good

Attached: D8p5Q3TWkAAdp9g.jpg (600x482, 33K)

neither of those eras were built on "5 foot dweebs" or "man without penis"

Imagine being so worked by a gimmick that you can't ascertain someone's actual competency. I can't imagine that, I'm not a double digit IQ simp.

Based and wrestlingpilled

>you do realize

Attached: CF216F75-79C0-42C5-A962-CC69985EDC5F.png (1296x1458, 217K)

He's so subversive. I like how he completely subverts the very expectations of a wrestling match. It's absolutely hilarious.

He is perfect for preshows or pre ppv dark matches. Audience gets To have few laughs and it makes the start of the show a feel good moment. I dont mind him, he actually did good Job wit Kylie Rae on their match. Both looked decent there even with the comedy spots

I find him really entertaining personally.

Reminder that Orange Cassidy and Dan Barry have sexual assaulted women at parties

Based

Ok I’m curious...what happened here?

That spacing has been used since the inception of this site you fucking newfag

cope & seething

There was a Chikara fan podcast around 2012-2013, and the hostess was this big girl that hung around the wrestlers all the time. She had an affair with Kobald at one point. She later cried in front of some people at a diner in Philly and confessed that Cassidy kissed her without permission, and when she went to sleep it off, she woke up to Barry feeling her up in bed.

That’s extremely shitty...oh boy that would blow up his sensitive AEW spot.

Thank you.