There was a discussion to also do a "Queen of the Ring" concurrent with the "King of the Ring" but it was decided...

>There was a discussion to also do a "Queen of the Ring" concurrent with the "King of the Ring" but it was decided against because of Charlotte Flair having the "Queen" moniker.

Attached: q-758x426.jpg (758x426, 63K)

Q predicted this.

Thank fuck for Charlotte

She actually tries to save us from shit, we just don't know it and shit on her.
Punished Flair

>Queen of the Ring

Book it Vince!

Attached: Fucklemania.jpg (781x1116, 351K)

>because Charlotte has the "Queen" moniker

Your telling me they couldn't book an angle like pic related with her and the potential winner at some point afterwards

Attached: KOTR-1993-Bret-Hart.jpg (642x361, 33K)

supringly soft tummy and fat ass

yikers

>leads to a kiss my foot match between Charlotte and Queen Naomi
I'd watch that shit

Attached: FapsawJimDuggan.gif (284x211, 1.98M)

fbpb

Imagine having to watch a women's wrestling tournament, and not because you committed a class-one felony.

is the dude with the tattoos supposed to be Austin? They couldn't find another bald tattoo-less white guy in Los Angeles?

>two of the worst pairs of feet in WWE
no thanks

Kekking at that filename.

Thank god. No seriously, are we fucking bound for the rest of eternity to have a female version of anything that the men do? Is Saudi Arabia are ONLY sanctuary?

Yeah, she saves us from an interesting women's division by shitting it up with her ego

No, make the switch, New Japan doesn't have a female division

Came here to post this

Why the fuck everytime that image gets posted someone has to talk about Austin

Tried New Japan when the Women's Revolution ruined everything, I didn't like it. I just wanna go back bros. Back to when the only manlet on the roster was a dude named Stone Cold Steve Austin and the women were only there to show off their tits.