Is it safe to post the Asian Gorl thread...?

Is it safe to post the Asian Gorl thread...?

Asian Gorl loves everything new! All things new! If it's new it's better! Did you find the secret of life? The meaning of it? Doesn't matter! There's a new model waiting in the garage! New! New! New! All things new mean everything all at once can't be old! And who says things are old? Ecclesiastes! That's who! "There's nothing new under the sun," humble grumble, bumble! What an old fart! That Solomon!

i.pomf.fun/civ9c.mp3

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: Kanako liner 1.jpg (1600x1200, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pomf.fun/i2utx9.mp3
i.pomf.fun/k3de76.mp3
i.pomf.fun/y7pxvv.mp3
i.pomf.fun/6hrbho.mp3
i.pomf.fun/g3ud9w.mp3
i.pomf.fun/yy1pz7.mp3
i.pomf.fun/t2x5ga.mp3
i.pomf.fun/nfzzqq.mp3
i.pomf.fun/ol7rz6.mp3
i.pomf.fun/ix4lid.mp3
i.pomf.fun/o4gqii.mp3
i.pomf.fun/y6zcwd.mp3
i.pomf.fun/m5tyeb.mp3
i.pomf.fun/cgbhxd.mp3
i.pomf.fun/kf8rs3.mp3
i.pomf.fun/h7nmlt.mp3
i.pomf.fun/6exc05.mp3
i.pomf.fun/c4ocr7.mp3
i.pomf.fun/4yj02a.mp3
i.pomf.fun/0mfr0.mp3
i.pomf.fun/i0lie3.mp3
i.pomf.fun/mjqdsn.mp3
i.pomf.fun/eohhs.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian Gorl is an existentialist! A firm believer in the truth of all decision making! Do you like Sartre? Do you like Nietzsche? Too bad! They're just beacons! Buoys used to guide our principles! The state that governs the self is far more than physical! It's... metaphysical! The Wall? Thus Spake Zarathustra? L'Hôte? They all pale in comparison to the true and vivid nature of an existentialist. She makes her own decisions, and that makes them the best!

Though.... I must confess, she seems really... absurd! Absurd, lately! Is this absurdist behavior? Behavior of the absurd! A nihilistic existentialist maybe... it could be! There is a possibility! Her ambitions are fueled by desire to be... meaningless! A meaningless decision maker... (wouldn't that be an oxymoron? (NO! NO IT WOULDN'T BE AN OXYMORON, DID YOU EVEN TAKE A PHILOSOPHY CLASS?)

i.pomf.fun/i2utx9.mp3

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: cab6160b9170dc0b7bdebb71deaab22a.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Asian Gorl is a poet...? A kind of artist with words! Do you like classical poetry? Shakespeare? Milton? Tennyson? A confessional poet! Plath! Larkin! Cummings! She weaves words with a spectacular effort! Almost effortless (it's scary!) The phrases and phonemes melt to create a picture! (Look, see!! The picture, you can even touch it... with your MIND!) Asian Gorl is a master of meter, and a wizard with syllables! She rules the page with expression, following all the principles which govern good poetry. A true artist... able to abstract and elaborate on the smallest of virtues... the smallest of vices!

i.pomf.fun/k3de76.mp3

Attached: 06WRITING_GIF-articleLarge.gif (600x400, 1.45M)

Gurleak Salt was better
Ass and Zrg 2

Attached: ¡¡derrrida¿¡¿.jpg (766x744, 247K)

It's Derrida! The renowned structuralist! The man... who believed life had a plan! This is so good! You're almost famous! I should get your autograph! Is that possible? Can I have your signature here? Oh and here? What about here too?

i.pomf.fun/y7pxvv.mp3

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 2u5arabt.jpg (424x307, 139K)

Asian Gorl is a psychologist! She studies the head. Well, more than the head. The stuff inside the head. What's that called: the brain? Yes! YES! The brain! It sends signals sharply to the body, via the spinal cord, which connects to most of the major nerve endings in the system! Did you know, knowledge about the brain and the spinal cord is common knowledge! Knowledge common enough to be made a comedy in the realm of gore!

Anyway, enough about me, Asian Gorl is the one we're celebrating! A true maestro of the mind! She can poke and prod the intellect! Studying its charms and its ways, manifesting all sorts of clear signals as to what it wants, what it desires! Asian Gorl, should I read your abstract on dreams? What about your paper on psi-energy? These are all incredible discoveries! With this, we can figure out how the species was born! Asian Gorl is phenomenal! A super scientist! A super doctor! A super genius!

i.pomf.fun/6hrbho.mp3

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: face.jpg (613x286, 142K)

Asian Gorl is a politician! She governs the people! With a yea and a nay, she decides the vote! Immunity granted, political sanctions acquired! Asian Gorl rules the city with a great big rapier! (A... rape?(NO A SWORD, IDIOT!) Poking at injustice where she may find it, Asian Gorl courses through history with divine judgement and immaculate fidelity! Slice, stab, oof! Down goes the corrupt villains and gangsters! Asian Gorl is president! President of the whole country!

i.pomf.fun/g3ud9w.mp3
i.pomf.fun/yy1pz7.mp3

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: ajndb5a9.jpg (312x338, 84K)

Asian Gorl is a spy! A covert operative sent to discover the truth about her country's enemies! She slips in unnoticed! Taking snapshots! Click, snap, splash! Very important documents... yes, yes. I will need these too! Thanks Asian Gorl! Trained in the art of deception, Asian Gorl can make even the boldest lie sound like the God's honest truth! (furufuru... scary!) Asian Gorl is a true magician with... the truth! Truth is her magic!

"Spies
Are a key element
In warfare.
On them depends
An army’s
Every move"—Sun Tzu, The Art of War

i.pomf.fun/t2x5ga.mp3

Attached: asiangorlantiseuss.jpg (704x595, 187K)

Asian Gorl is a programmer! A master with language... "Int, main, IO STREAM!" Asian Gorl commands her terminal with elegance and initiative! She weaves an organic blend of code and ergonomics into machinery, forcing it to bend to her raw will! She is a mechano-Jesus! A robot Christ! A metal messiah!! (Hey, that last one had an alliteration!) Asian Gorl, could you please teach me some tricks I could use for my day to day computing? No? Oh, sure. I understand! You're much too busy! (Asian Gorl's techniques must be a government secret...)

i.pomf.fun/nfzzqq.mp3

Attached: mad.jpg (609x201, 77K)

Asian Gorl... are you a religious icon? I think... yes! Asian Gorl is a priest! A kind of spokesman for the good word! The Holy word! All praise Asian Gorl and her wisdom! She has studied for months to become a huge representative of the faith! Speaking mildly on politics, and having less to do with secularism, Asian Gorl presides only over the most spiritual of topics!

"The children are wayward because there is not enough religion in today's schools! They need more spirit!" Asian Gorl demands!

Asian Gorl is apt to change the climate, the entire setting of religion in the country! She'll do it with ferocity and persuasion! None of this... dogma! (The stuff that you like, seuss? (SHOOSH))

i.pomf.fun/ol7rz6.mp3

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 51h6wew6.png (199x324, 98K)

Asian Gorl is... Asian Gorl is....! Well, dang! What is Asian Gorl!? She must be something! She hangs out with seuss a lot doesn't she? seuss is a clown? Wrong! WRONG! seuss is no clown! seuss is a rhyme! A pleasant cadence! A type of homonym, or homophone! A simple, but sweet misspeech! Like that-there-um, Dr. Seuss! Yeah! He wrote children's books! And a lot of them were about, well, "imagination!" Well, how do you illustrate the notion of "imagination," to an audience? Imagination is like... "hm..." It's like a way for people to uh, "dang!" Oh! it's a way for people to come up with ideas! Using what they already know... they can extrapolate. That's the textbook definition of... "imagination!"

i.pomf.fun/ix4lid.mp3
i.pomf.fun/o4gqii.mp3

Attached: 1541815743118.png (945x857, 1.62M)

dubs! wooh!
sorrye i habent talk'd tto u in sso longe fren...

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみナ・イ・ショ 第12話「7人目の魔女見習い のんちゃんの� (640x480, 192K)

It's okay! I know some of you guys are working hard! Trying to make Doremi Yea Forums culture!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: ktnb4kal.jpg (297x357, 22K)

nno, dats nod wut im doign.... ids bury confortablely [s4s] culture... iv jus ben.... tryign tto work on myslelf...

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみナ・イ・ショ 第10話「結婚の約束 幼なじみのないしょ」 (640x480, 125K)

Oh... Well what's wrong with yourself? You seem pretty good! Better than good! Even excellent! Far past the margin of good! Into the realm of excellence! Excelling past good!

What's wrong?

i.pomf.fun/y6zcwd.mp3

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: graceful.jpg (615x295, 32K)

oh my g*d i miss'd ur postse. u shud post outsied moar often!!!1

i need tto draw n exercise eberyday!!! but loleso b ablel tto hab half ob da day off ffor work! i hab tto.... nice pianos...

i hab tto.. i miss'd u alot....

i hab tto discipleln myslelf!!!!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみナ・イ・ショ 第10話「結婚の約束 幼なじみのないしょ」 (640x480, 172K)

Why do you need those things?

You're perfect the way you are now...those things won't make you better! They'll just show off how perfect you already are!

i.pomf.fun/m5tyeb.mp3

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: ice-cream.jpg (191x404, 27K)

eben if dats tru i stlell need tto work on disciplelning myslelf sso dat i cam hlelp two ob my dearest frens... i hab tto work on my skills n my body n improbing my life!!!! i need tto get better!!!! I WAN TTO GET BETTER!!!!!!!!

saucy, imma go tto bed now... when i waek up imma get sso much done... pls ddo ur best tto... BURY COOL DONKEY KONGS!!!!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第02話「ハナちゃん6年生になる!」(DVD 64 (640x480, 117K)

We have to save Donkey Kong! He is under the mind control!!!

i.pomf.fun/cgbhxd.mp3

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: yoko.jpg (404x527, 267K)

Asian Gorl is a warlord! A WARLORD! She drinks blood from your skull, underneath the Blood Moon! Slurp, slurp, slurp! "Aiiee ya-ya-ya-yaaaa!" Asian Gorl howls as she licks her lips... Your blood is tasty! She lives for the combat, all her life is training, for the moment when she may christen her family with your tasty, red savory!

i.pomf.fun/kf8rs3.mp3

Attached: nosebleed.jpg (609x334, 76K)

seuss remembers the good old days! The television would talk about Asian Gorl so much! Asian Gorl would be quirky! Exotic! Beautiful! Asian Gorl was good at Kung-fu! She cooked some mean rice! She even knew how to fix your ripped jeans! Asian Gorl... where did you go!? All of those television programs, and weird cartoons, lost in time, like rain!

i.pomf.fun/h7nmlt.mp3

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: Mark Denton Bubblegum.jpg (499x586, 42K)

dubs

Lord of the Game... checking my dubs!

I am honored!

Attached: ql0luhsw.jpg (708x674, 428K)

Attached: 368074cb8ef210d43088b70e8759ab59.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Marvelous misadventures of Asian Gorl!!

Attached: heroinecomplex02.jpg (1200x675, 295K)

Taking secret photos of Asian Gorl while she commutes to work!

That's the seussian way!

i.pomf.fun/6exc05.mp3

Attached: asiangorl.jpg (916x336, 126K)

Deep in the New York projects of Chinatown! seuss uncovers truths about Asian Gorl's whereabouts. Descending into the cavernous basement of the apartment building, he finally finds her!

"Asian Gorl! I'm here to rescue you! It's me, your boyfriend!"

"Daddy's coming!"

Asian Gorl, filled with terror, becomes tense and irascible!

"We need to escape!! Daddy is coming!"

What were they doing to Asian Gorl down here...

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: mia.jpg (2600x1462, 238K)

Welcome to the cub Asian Gorl!

We have nice foods, and nice drinks! Video games too! Do you like cake? We have chocolate! (seuss loves chocolate cakes... nomnomn!) I thought about you a lot Asian Gorl... you know, we should play Laser Tag! Pew-pew! I'll zap ya dead! Bzzt! Wouldn't that be exciting!? Yes!

Fun, fun!

i.pomf.fun/c4ocr7.mp3

Attached: Chell.jpg (370x438, 25K)

If you're just joining us today, seuss is on a campaign to capture the essence of Asian Gorl! To reveal to the public what is so amazing about her, in both magnitude and value! It is a herculean task, but seuss takes it on clumsily! With the best of wit, and most sensational adventures, he gives you not only a front row seat to Asian Gorl escapades, but a full and weighty understanding of her troubles!

i.pomf.fun/4yj02a.mp3

Attached: thud.jpg (372x366, 37K)

Asian Gorl sometimes leave me little notes on Facebook! I snuggle them and read them a lot. Sometimes they're cute! Sometimes they're outraged! Other times, they're just plain funny. Asian Gorl is so nice to me! I wish I could be with her forever!

i.pomf.fun/0mfr0.mp3

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: waiting for my gf.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

Asian Gorl is into the abstract... the realm of the metaphysical! Paradoxes are her favorite!

"Who was phone?"

"If bury pink giggles, and there's no one around to hear it, does she make a sound?"

i.pomf.fun/i0lie3.mp3

Attached: stairs.webm (720x480, 1.63M)

Attached: image.jpg (564x846, 129K)

All women are QUEENS

(except for Asian Gorl, she is grand ruler of all 4chen)

i.pomf.fun/mjqdsn.mp3

Attached: Asiangorlhappy.jpg (1040x712, 151K)

Fore!

Epin Asian Gorl thread suess!

seuss is gaining praise! Yus, yus, yus!

His thread will go political!

i.pomf.fun/eohhs.mp3

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: wat.jpg (996x1159, 181K)

dubs!!
yeah! you deserve it!

^_^