Hey bro just do all the Ibushi and Omega moves you know, thats some good shit

>Hey bro just do all the Ibushi and Omega moves you know, thats some good shit

Attached: 32525235253.jpg (900x506, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aLfMX6mDhKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indeed it is good shit

Beauty mate, I'll even do it better than those two sheilas. Fair dinkum.

Attached: buddy[1].jpg (696x392, 25K)

Buddy would have 5 star matches every night if he wasn't held back by WWE.

And he'd have shit matches if he had to use his own moveset, seriously he even stole Ibushis finisher

When will this "buddy Murphy is a good wrestler" meme end

>those Soft ass knee strikes
>Better than ibushi and kenny
L O L

nonsense you can replace any move with another move of similar value and get a match just as good

his flying knee was convincing but his kamagoye was so thigh slappingly shitty lmao

still a good match tho i aint mad he used "someone else's" moves, that ship sailed long ago with that faggot CM Punk

>stole
Take a shower

Here you go ! youtu.be/aLfMX6mDhKI

beggin ya

It's fucking wrestling, everyone "steals" moves from other people.

Half of these are just moves everyone does

You're acting as if Ibushi and Omega are innovators. Fuck outta here, kid.

Ibushi is but Omega didn’t start shit

Cringe and low-test. No wonder Lexi is cucking this simp.

The only thing Ibushi started was physical therapy on his neck

is he in the same genre of "do big moves that should be finishers as transition and end the match with lots of reversals and 2.9 counts"?

Only one he used that’s a finisher is the kamigoye

>that ship sailed long ago with that faggot CM Punk
That shipped sailed with the fucking Irish whip and piledriver and literally every move ya brainlet. But being a carbon copy of how someone else works is cringe.

Hi mark

I always thought he was kinda mediocre in NXT then got good after but honestly it looks like he was already really good before NXT and again once he left. NXT was bad for him for some reason.

Ya seethe?

Attached: 1565652764032.jpg (478x478, 51K)

>Ibushi invented kneeing people in the face

His matches are even bigger spotfests than Omemegas but E drones cream themselves since he's their great white hope.

>Ibushi is
Are you mentally challenged?. Phoenix Splash, Last Ride, Boomaye.

He invented the Kamigoye like Kenny Omega invented the way the V-Trigger is delibered. It's not just a knee to the fucking face. It's how it's delibered.

You know that two of the three signature moves that Tanahashi uses are from others wrestlers as well?. Who cares.

GAHHHHH STOP SLAPPING YOUR FUCKING LEG EVERYONE CAN SEE IT.

Pretty much everyone says those two are some of the best in the world, why wouldn't you steal their movez

I don't know what you're trying to say

I can't get into him because of his fucked up teeth and raggedy ring gear.

You got that wrong
Ibushi and Omega are doing his moves, because more people watched him yesterday than those other 2 combined

>Ibushi is
Elaborate

>raggedy ring gear
Unironically prefer this than the same generic tights every other thigh slapper wears desu

>delibered
If you only did it once I would have left you alone. Retard.

>Japan invented movez
crinfe

>He invented the Kamigoye like Kenny Omega invented the way the V-Trigger is delibered
>It's how it's delibered.

Attached: 1561842181626.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I like when guys try to look different to stand out, but this look didn't work for Sanity and it doesn't work for Buddy.

>delibered

More people watched his last night than all the knee strikes those two shitters did in their decades long careers combined so his are not only better but the only ones that exist to most.

You realize the knee strike at the beginning of the Roman match was based off of an mma fight correct? Where within the first 10 seconds the guy gets knocked out by an incoming knee. It was suppose to make you think he won early. Not remind you of some faggot traitor from Canada