What's the ceiling for my spicy girl, Xia Li?

What's the ceiling for my spicy girl, Xia Li?

Attached: 65446097_1075649579294789_7380773627771554835_n.jpg (1080x1080, 194K)

getting nuked

muh dick

scene with mike adriano

hopefully the one in her basement when she decides to hang herself

Unless they start expanding into China, she's never getting out of developmental with the odd women's Rumble appearance or if they do another Evolution show. Thought she showed some decent potential in year one, but I've seen zero noticeable improvement to say she'll be anything more than a body to throw out there.
100% would do though.

Attached: xiali.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Those soles on my erect cock

Scenes where she cucks her asian bf with BWC. Don’t forget to throw in a gratuitous amount of fuck my tight asian pussy and your big white cock is bigger than my asian boyfriend’s. guaranteed dimes and driving r/aznmasculinity and r/hapas to suicide watch

The English language

She makes me rock hard and she has a crazy workout fetish, and I want to root for her as much as possible but she really hasnt shown anything worth a damn in the ring. Though I barely watch nxt anymore so there is that.

She’s progressing well

This angry dyke

Attached: 31F6769C-FE2F-421B-ADFD-3E3C5AA6EE47.jpg (848x848, 47K)

Her sweat stinky toes being in the ceiling of my mouth

Based

The sky's the limit baby!

Attached: yellow fever.jpg (536x371, 50K)

>''Asian'' Americans
Native Asians love BWC and want to be fetishized.

I bet this woman is ugly.

FEET
YUM

>ywn pull out of xia and shoot five or six fat ropes over her feet

>tee hee i hate being fetishized by all you filthy men who just can't get me off your filthy little minds tee hee it's so hard to be pretty

yeah this is true, Kairi and Xia seem happy people whereas Gail "stop sexualizing me" Kim is genuinely furious that men want to colonize her

Yet she went and married a white chad anyway

Its true, dated a japanese born girl in an art school a year ago

girl on right is cute!

>married
>no children
It's obvious what Gail's so angry about.

I want to make a joke about how she would be touching my ceiling as she rode my dick, but I don't know how.

Yellow fever chad here, dated 3 Asian women and none of them had a problem with it. She probably doesn't, either.

I sometimes can detect westernized asian people by their body language and realized that I like japanese girls not only because of their looks. There can be really cool white girls who grew up in japan and you can find similar pure humans in unique parts of the world. Culture and food shapes wrestlers

Unironically racist

Are you kidding me gails done playboy type shoots and married a white guy and why the fuck does she get a hard time when moxley did the same thing and everyone thought he was based, WWE sucks and they gave her NOTHING for years she is right to call out vinces horseshit

Kairi Sane's fuck toy when their sextape leaks.

But have you had sex with one.

huh wat u mean?