Every single poster in the catalog better have a foreskin OR ELSE

every single poster in the catalog better have a foreskin OR ELSE

Attached: 1520304251829.jpg (900x900, 80K)

i don't
now what

yeah me either. now what nerd

OR ELSE I will know your parents cut off a piece of your dick without your consent for literally no reason

Attached: crying.png (104x104, 16K)

I always check my foreskin nightly for cheese. I rub that shit out and then smell it. Sometimes, I pull back my foreskin and point a fan at my exposed dick head so that the smell wafts into my nostrils.

why do you care more than i do
don't you have anything else going on

You've made the mistake of assuming that I care about you personally, I don't. I do care about the mistreatment and mutilation of children as I am not a psychopath

a fan would make the smell dissipate rather than be moved into your nose like a cartoon
unless you mean a person who admires you

yeah but do you actually think something happened to me because of it
like everything's fine

uh, wrong.

what do you think happened buddy

I think that the immense pain that you were subjected to as a baby might be one of the factors that led into your assburger syndrome

You just lack a basic grasp of smellodynamics. The first law is that air always flows into the nose.

well what lead to your obsession with baby's penises

It all started when I was a young American baby and the state paid for a Jewish elder to put my penis in his mouth and rip my dick out with his teeth, as I matured I realized that the fact that this happens to every single American male isn't a right thing to do.

But you're the only one that became obsessed with penises because of it
most of the rest of us just moved on with our lives

Lemmings off a cliff

Do you think that having a foreskin would of prevented you from having to die?

i'm not american mate i was just pulling your leg lmao

>i was just pretending to be retarded
could have kept going man i'm bored as shit
you're lame

i don't wanna talk about dicks all night mate only americans do that see ya

you lack commitment, phil
that's why you never finish anything

lol americans have to get their foreskin removed because they can't be trusted to take a shower on a regular basis

Attached: 1549573845872.png (537x438, 584K)

I dont have a foreskin becouse I am a girl

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mafuyu_chibi21__sample-3c4ffbb99fda42f0cb0bd8a5a8407298.jpg (850x1304, 120K)

do you have le big boobies please respond

saving unchecked dubs from page 10