Is yellow fever based or cringe??

is yellow fever based or cringe??

Attached: -1.jpg (1080x1350, 397K)

Based when you have it, cringe when you grow out of it like everyone eventually does

Cringe because it's founded on the idea that they're inherently superior because you've stuffed your mind with idealizations from japanese cartoons and j-pop. A literal manifestation of fiction. They are just as vapid and sociopathic as any other kind of woman.

This. Cringe as ding-dong diddly fuck.

I wouldn't even call it a fever, it's just natural and rational to prefer asian cultured females in 2019

____ fever is cringe period,

There's no such thing, liking Asian women is the default as they are superior to all other races. Liking anything else is a fetish or fever.

what?
I just want to fuck them because I like how they look, not because I think they aren't materialist and basic as shit

Why? They are flat as fuck. You have some inherent bias and yellow fever is primarily about how people think they're "different" and more "cultured" than other types which has nothing to do with looks

And you can't comprehend the idea that people like how Asians look. Just like I can't comprehend the idea of people liking gigantic boobs. And that's fine.

Big seethe

What’s going on with her ass that makes it look so great in this pic?

It's because it's swallowing 80% of her bikini and even then it's below average

Is alright for a quick fuck and fun but if you plan to settle down with a bug then reconsider. Race mixing only creates fucked up kids with no identity

I will never reconsider faggot. Fuck white women

>muh identity
People who actually have fulfilling lives and have accomplished stuff don’t need to base their identity on their race

>Race mixing only creates fucked up kids with no identity
le
This meme is gay.

Liking Asian girls is fine
Liking only Asian girls is cringe as fuck

I started living a lot more active lifestyle so I can hang in the bedroom with /fit/ freaks like kairi

>not wanting kids with chinks eyes

off yourself

A thong on a small ass is the equivalent of a push up bra on small boobies. Just makes it look better than what it really is.
I like the way her skin looks though, not riddled with cellulite or stretch marks.

Cringe. Healthy testosterone levels and liking Asians are mutually exclusive.

It's cringe if you're some nerdy guy who wants to fuck only Asian girls, claiming it's because all white women are whores or burnouts or something. In reality, however, you know you go after Asians because you know that no white women want you and you find them threatening, whereas you have constructed some ideal stereotype of Asian women as being "traditional" (i.e. meek and subservient), even if it doesn't fit reality. You are also hoping to capitalise on privileges inherent to your social class or race get girls who are drawn to such traits, implicitly conceding that women wouldn't want you for you; they'd want you because your country is wealthy, quality of health, education, etc. is high, and that you speak an international language. These people are essentially insecure losers who want to fuck Asian girls because they perceive the Asian women as being beneath them and understand that many women from Asian countries would get with any white man just because of the social status and life benefits it potentially confers. Whether consciously or not, the men understand this, yet will continue with some facade that they can find real love in these regions.

It's not cringe, however, if you're just attracted to Asian women like you would be a woman from any other race. Wanting to and having sex with women is fine; it's when you're pursuing one race exclusively because you feel rejected or alienated by your own, and your desire to be with women comes from the need to feel superior over them, that it's cringe.

Look at all this roastie cope