Why are they such marks for themselves?

Why are they such marks for themselves?

Attached: C3E4C171-E6D7-4382-991D-B2A4F2E4CA72.jpg (1366x768, 89K)

Comes with being a woman

I want to give them a bukakke experience

What does this even mean?

Kairi was shoot seething on her way to the ring and Asuka has looked miserable in every segment for weeks

jeez Asuka looks so dead inside

ah so you're projecting

Nope. Kairi's obvious loseface during her entrance was widely noted

>was widely noted

voices in your head don't count mate

Alvarez said it too.

Brad Shepherd also spoke about this

whom are these semon demons

>Alvarez
>Brad Shepherd

Attached: 1564627396659.jpg (723x800, 84K)

I could see why Kairi might be annoyed. But Asuka has fuck all reason to be.

Four chances to post it and you failed to deliver, pathetic

Im an Asukafag and dig Kairi too. But I quickly checked and Kairi was 'definitely' looking fucked off monday on that entrance.

They're were probably going over until last minute I reckon. So if thats what they're told originally to be changed and you have to job to Alexa of all people twice clean. Ms 3 Moves of Doom - Thats not exactly good for your rep.

kwab

Mental gymnastics : the thread

Kairi was staring into the ring at Alexa/Nikki with a serious face you fucking autists

>They're were probably going over until last minute
COPE
no they weren't

kabuki warriors are based

because all of the greats were marks for themselves

This, I chuckle every time at these people getting worked by Kairi's serious face. It's something she always done. Got it in their minds she's suppose to be 100% smiling goofball all time but that isn't really the case with her character. They went all out in the ring in a good fast paced match and looked great. I have no idea their personal feelings but they're not letting it show in their work if they're unhappy.

Neither of them have any grounds to be upset. They're stealing a living

cope

she was boiling mad

>kabuki warriors
>oscar at least has a kabuki mask
>seiko is still a pirate for some reason?
>paige is a slag with no thematic connection
shit team desu

>The term Kabukimono is often translated into English as "strange things" or "the crazy ones", believed to be derived from kabuku, meaning "to slant" or "to deviate"

Kabukimono was used to describe gangs of samurai known for their flamboyant and eccentric nature. Basing their team name on this is actually quite clever, which means it was definitely not WWE's idea.