Next NJPW streamed event isn't until September

>Next NJPW streamed event isn't until September.
>Super J Cup will not be streamed, but VODS will be available in September.
>No word about Fighting Spirit Unleashed being streamed or recorded.
>Tickets for NJPW Fighting Spirit Unleashed, PA show is sold out.

Fucking hell boys. G1 Climax got me wanting more.

Attached: IBUSHI.jpg (1054x586, 101K)

They are retarded. Just move your fucking crew and produce the show by yourself. Lazy gooks.

Wait what do you mean. Super j cup won't be streamed. Why the fuck am I gonna see the tail end of a tournament live if haven't seen the first two nights.

I was looking up the schedule for NJPW since I really wanted to watch Super J Cup. But all I found was the VODS followed by a streaming schedule for Destruction.

So I said fuck it, and went to go buy a ticket for the PA show, but the PA Show is sold out.

Attached: What is this cut off.jpg (1179x636, 153K)

We have known this for a while
Royal quest will be on fite so we can pirate it tho

This is the biggest problem with new japan, they leave too much money on the table. These fucking gooks are shit at business.

They just murdered each other through one month. Time for them to rest.

Watch some of the old stuff or workout, fatties.

>rest
they're truly fake tough guy pussy faggots ahahah

The heavies just murdered each other. The juniors are well recovered. Besides, I want to see Jyushin Thunder Liger as much as I can before he retires this year.

Don’t know about J-Cup but Royal Quest will be streamed on Fite if you want to watch it live.

NJPW Royal Quest will be streamed live on FITE

Attached: NJPW Royal Quest.jpg (1889x929, 1.24M)

t. 300lbs virgin loser

i don't care about the super j cup desu. it's a discount BOSJ, and i didn't even watch most of that.
looking forward to royal quest though

It looks like a really solid show but it's expensive as fuck when World is only 999 yen

That's okay, I'll just keep subscribing to NJPW world and pay for this live on fite.tv

if i cancel my njpw world sub now, will i lose the rest of the month?

shut the fuck up

ya boilin?

O I Am laughing!

Yes. You lose access immediately.

thanks

yeah you do because they are thieving cunts and I’ll never subscribe again because of that.

Wont it be on AXS?

based

This G1 was underwhelming.

Fuck I was looking forward to watch this live. Would it at least be on WORLD the day after?

Fite is a la carte it's for those who don't want another monthly streaming service so yeah it's more expensive. NJPW World is incredible value, especially for G1, back in the Ustream days you used to pay over $100 for the full thing

Worked

So wait is there no way to watch the super j cup except be a faggot in California?

Let the niggas rest, my guy.

Attached: D-EEyd2U0AAzrdb.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

Royal Quest will be streaming on Fite and probably Taima. The Fite streams are actually in full HD too. And the colors aren't washed out.

This actually says a lot.
They used to borrow ROH's production crew and gear for US shows and now they're not. And they have nothing lined up with ROH in the future.

Does he cut his own hair? Like very quickly?

I used to bang this fat reddit tier tattooed gamer girl who always used to say 'my guy' after everything.

Go back

interesting enough new japan world is streaming a zero1 show this friday night. 11pm et.

Nigga I already pay my 999 yen a month I ain't dropping 25 bucks on one show especially when I gotta be dropping 50 bucks on the same fuckin' day.

cope