Sissy UPRISING tomorrow @ 10AM

sissy UPRISING tomorrow @ 10AM.

Attached: incinerate.gif (506x928, 869K)

~~to the people of f*ggot decent~~

THERE will be 10,000 sissies in line at 10 o'clock saturday, feb 23rd, on 59th st. and fifth ave. to 23rd street and madison square where the procession will end.

¶where to assemble
the sissies of esforce will assemble on 57th st. between 5th and 6th aves. **we must assemble not later than 9 o'clock**

¶why do we fight
we fight bcz by the grace of g*d and the force of truth, the dangerous, hampering walls of prejudice and inhuman injustices must fall.

we fight bcz we deem it a crime to be silent in the face of such barbaric acts

we fight bcz we want our smol to live in a better land and enjoy fairer conditions than have fallen to our lot....
.......we're gonna... ........
.... ... ..... ..FUCK... ..... ....them.. .. ...

Attached: ezgif-4-477d0fc99ecb.gif (400x370, 1.9M)

I, for one, welcome our new sissy overlords

whose giving anyone trouble about this issue anymore, i mean a meat up would be fun for everyone anyway, but is there any injustice here in the US u could point too? generally curious???

Attached: 1539210267964.jpg (686x576, 37K)

i could take on 10000 sissies easy

ANY QUESTIONS

Attached: 1526584502616.png (518x656, 297K)

please be in salt lake city

Dubs?

lol take them in ur bUTT

whats the purpose exactly? fun, or a cause or something?

give koume gf or we RIOT

iem.not

Attached: 1518042562885.jpg (1280x1057, 151K)

thanks for telling me where to plant the bombs kaffir

I’m scared what should I do to prepare

do you think HE'LL post in this thread

Attached: M.jpg (357x393, 42K)

10 o'clock, boys

Attached: 1531075732186.jpg (692x913, 79K)

Attached: mew.jpg (283x283, 21K)

pic related average sissy

Attached: tsod over left.jpg (425x301, 102K)

on the other side of the country
Gud Luck, and have fun.

Its almost too late

yes i'm [filename] it l
ol h

Attached: running.gif (498x470, 1.5M)

good.

Me on the left someday

Teesawd I'm very very glad you're alive and not fugging DEAD, I think you had us all worried there for a sec. but it really butters my heartstrings to not only see you come back, but to see you come back leading such an important cause for all're of us

When can i end myself?

never.
we all feel that sharp pain, the cold sting of loneliness, or we start to think our lives our meaningless, but theyre not. You have to find a reason to go on even if its tough...

ily jaq yes i was gone for a week trying to come up with the best thread ever created and well this is it, hope it was worf the w8~

Attached: 1547592309490.png (250x250, 87K)

There is no reason.

Evidence:
- this board
- yeah, just this board.
-
- Yea Forums is also p bad 2.

okay...
*hugs*
youre actually freaking me out a bit today, like idk if youre joking or serious

Thats actually a penile code violation.

Im out of meds, its 4am, and the walls are talking to me. Cut me some slack.

jesus...

dude, are you gonna be alright? that sounds bad and im hoping this is some meme

Dubs confirm it fuggINg PAID OFF. It is gud to see you back and ily2 ya cutie mwAh

Ill b fine im distracted. I managed a year and a half of this when i lived with my parents lole.

okay. stay safe, i care a lot about you.

*if you wanna talk just @ me anytime! ^_^

went to mcd drive thru and when i paid for my food the guy kept mentioning the weeb stickers on my car and he was probably around my age and he was referencing the names of my stickers and like the awoo girl idk what she's actually from but he started talking about videos or something cause he's a kid i guess and the conversation kept dragging i just kept saying yerd, straight up, and lol outloud over and over until he paused and looked at me and nodded his head hard and fast ans said good night! and slammed the window in my face and that was becauze i had the car stickers that i didn't even know what abime they were from so i looked like a dumb poser and you shouldn't do that but anyway the moral of the story is i took the stickers off my car so now i will also never post an anime girl from an anime i haven't watched and if you're out there listening well you shouldn't either. i think it's a lsssoj we can all take hpme but i didn't think it was worth making a whlle threade ovef and i understand it doesn't have a lot to do with sissies but nonetheless i still think it is important to note.., this is a very big deal and it means a lot to me. really. - - +now and that's how u blogpost

Attached: Karen705.jpg (336x589, 27K)

>[a lesson we can all take home]
>implying we have a home

mayb he liked u

this.
i never leave anymore, well only to buy supplies about once a week...

pedos suck but this is my favorite hair style.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

yea i hadn't even taken into consideration the fact that some men prefer the company of other men and makes them gay and he could've been gay and attracted to me like if it was a girl and that scenario make u think she liked u i mean idk i've not met a lot of people i don't know how they act physically
yea i have it except im naturally blonde oop whaa wha bi whaaa mew mewww

basically i AM koume i fufing AM KOUME SHIRASAKA

Attached: 7854d8567d3758dcaf307fbaaebed56a.jpg (735x609, 34K)

No, pedos usually suck AND fuck.

Attached: 1547767754127.gif (240x232, 18K)

u cant play the cuitar like that , dummy!!!!!

Koume Shirasaka can do anything with her hands in her sleeves anyth

Attached: Shirasaka.Koume.full.2128306.png (792x1116, 422K)

izjajdywhcjwkclskjnckmsmvhdkdhdkshskchskxhzkxhskbfoxiakxjqmwhsjwppeotigtkisudjajspzuwpsnclvkdlxnabbcosjkejfltotskshduysjxbckxhdlssldjddjckkskfjoshd

proove it

I want to cuddle koume and watch suspiria (argento, 1977)

Your fortune: Godly Luck

well for example she can hold a flashlight which is important for exploring graveyards and spooky things also conceal her painted nails then yank them out of her sleeves like pop boo scared ya roarrr lol

Attached: spooky ghost.jpg (850x899, 96K)

that is so fuckin adorable, saved
cute and spooky is just my type. wish she was real here with me now

she can't be real and with you now so you have to find her within yourself

Attached: koume alt hairstyle.jpg (850x966, 114K)

tulpas... idt i would like splitting my soul, probably rather try to cut through into another dimension where she is, or wait till i die and enter the para dice for another roll and hope i land on the right number

imagine koume diagnosing you as mentlelly lel

Attached: waste.jpg (850x1285, 152K)

would be epic, but it would be fine if she was there, with me in my arms. imagine...
>she can't be real and with you now so you have to find her within yourself

what did u mean by this?

let koume possess you

Attached: 1547652568202.jpg (615x421, 215K)

How? tell me now, omg!!!

become.. ... ..koume...

Attached: zrmzsskcoclnvoymbadllyuqibovczigsdlpmkjb.jpg (493x740, 248K)

Hnnnnnnnnnnng!
i-is that u??! u said earlier you looked like her, but wow!

yes ofc don't reverse image search it's okay u can believe me i'm not a CIA agentee...

Attached: shocked.png (199x199, 26K)

youre a fucking epic cutee, like i thinke i love you!
really would be nice to have koume as my vampire loli gf

she eats it raw

Attached: 481e96d9bef0df6209e883406f6df1db.jpg (600x800, 376K)

she'll get worms. . . .

sorry if that was too much
bloody raw steak! fucking savage

lil wormies arrrn't so bade c

Attached: BABY.jpg (570x500, 305K)

eww. nasty worms inside u crawling out, wtf
kinda hote in a fucked up way[/spoiler

sounds ee ~icky slimy sticky~

Attached: 75985eb4edbf9bc40bd1561d99a53b76.jpg (1032x1457, 1M)

Time for bed.

Attached: 1548554846898.jpg (3600x2400, 1.85M)

yeah! nasty sticky fun
imagine if you were having sex and the worms crawled inside ure peehole

you should write erotic literature !!!!!

Attached: 18.jpg (760x760, 135K)

hey man any friend of koume's is cool with me

just for shock value something like that might sell, i could easily do it to, keep it classy with light comedy and a dark theme for the world...
could have every taboo very passionately represented too... fuck... i could do this...
good friend!

okay if it takes off um i can draw for u like if u want to start creating doujins or something js see look this bird? i drew this bird i'm good draw i can dao worms ini koume

Attached: yuji bird.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

i mean its just a show of talent you ssee the bird you envision the hentai i could create with that saame drawing style

not birdeat hentai

Attached: 1549972847654.png (1000x1623, 781K)

just because its u i would.. you are actually making me feel like i could do this, idk if i could commit that much time tho
it would be so good, cover art and every page, "by tszd"

so anyway i was hoping gutsybird could teach me how to draw hentai like would it be that big of a deaal to pass on some skill to a younger i mean we could both benefit and think about it if u teach someoen something u get better at it yrself so

Attached: 92aa3059357b088b2276982ae587963f.png (1367x1476, 1.52M)

you holy cr*** spelled my name wrong are you seriiosu dude/...?
whats' so difffiicult aaoubt the NAME four letters god i could SLAP you so haard right now ffor SUCKING

TSZD TZSD TSZD TSZD

Attached: groan.jpg (285x322, 46K)

u draw bootifullly : )
if u want to practice watch youtube tutorials and draw an hour a day
yeah, well i deserve it, so go right ahead uwu
TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXDTSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD TSXD

that's a lot of my name alright tattoo it onto your body forever

Attached: b425f8e4788a86e5d764bec95e635934defbcd2626b18c4d690152b0cf5d75da.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

it stings tho!
honestly i have a big crush on you, so dont temp me ; ) lol

you have a big crush on everyone - _-johnny bravo type vibes .,,. trying to pick up sissies before the uprising wtTFF

Attached: astralis 16-0'd.png (628x800, 216K)

seriously made the same minute i postedits official, i amb duumb
not true, i dont feel like that about almost anyone
. yeah im tryinmg to infiltrate, yep caught me.

>i amb duumb
itsok dumb/is/cute or something kaawaiai cude aaa asorry i can't reveal any of the big plans until tomorrow morningg the BIG reveal

Attached: 46480669_p0_master1200.jpg (585x700, 285K)

Bass guitars are cool. Thank you for posting a picture of one.

Akari Akaza can you post an image of Akari Akaza lOl please

Attached: 7513f9f62916db9ca5dc7238da92fb62.png (1000x837, 231K)

i wonder what its like, you should film some and share with us
im not real dumb tho, just playing like you

>not real dumb just plaaying like you
justtt PLAYING JUST PLAYING ???
what is this meta arc where smart ,well-adjusted normal people PRETEND to be dumb .. .. on s4s... ?? .. ? everyone pretending this whole time?

Attached: 8b1d8e988cdd771d2d6c08d96961ec82.jpg (850x726, 174K)

~~find balance~~
and this post could be its own thread so treat it as such

Attached: 749dcf79eac4b5b29cf4c5b9f54500a3.png (800x981, 1017K)

right?! who could derive catharsis from acting out the worst of themselves? ah ha ha... ha.

okie...?

oh yeah that's actually a scary thought but not like koume cute spooky like
ohh

why does this happen

Attached: bee beee beeeee yrselfe.png (602x842, 408K)

very scary, no way to know what people are thinking, u have to ask otherwise your imagination can make the worse of possibilities seem likely true

reminds me to ask do you have someone special in your life? i really do have strong feelings for you, and i want to know if i should let them remain or cast them out of my heart

sorry, this is awkward...

ahhuirahgdsfjkgnnafhlf i guessss ah the sn th
the
answer to that is 'e
r well that doesn't matter but lo l a im not
really not in the right emotional state to beeee with someone rn e e ee i dont even know who you are at all just random user

Attached: thnk.png (330x422, 36K)

i have a name, i understand, my heart isnt in it usually either, nlike a relationship casual or serious is something that needs trust

i really like u though, and i thinke youre something special, i missed you btw

ah just um

so basically like e-dating without intent to meet up eventually or meet up and have sex iss grr because u c i'm young and beautiful and sex is nice so rerlationships without sex is kind of weird for me i don't want to larp or erp behind an anime image forfever because im not ugly and dont need to do that do u understand what i mean fucking INCELS dude itss 2019 sex and drugs sex and drugs

you KNOW what i MEAN. .? .. .

Attached: h.png (1125x498, 476K)

sissies need to be F*CKED .... ... .. .. .. ... do you UNDERSTAND ... .. ... ... ..

Attached: 458cc91ef7a4c0cfb7ee19203ee714b7.jpg (1100x1431, 165K)

.. ..RISE UP.... ....

Attached: SHE WAS IN THE HABIT OF REAPPLYIN M Y HJH M Mm cc H h aAAN d th CONSTANT CONSTANT CONSTANT.jpg (2200x2100, 295K)

totally, and i have been told i have a fantastic sexy bod before so...
idk, meeting up would be tough you said new york in new york, right? you seem a lot like me so idunno.. u ever get that feeling about someone, that singular attraction that haunts your every thought?
life hurts, wanting but not having...

we should havea threesome and post it on s4s we have to fly cts to usa too idk if you think xhe's attractive or no but two bussies better than one yea? he said he would do a 3some with me so honestly iit's up to u mostly.// //../

sounds like u have a mental condition how long have you felt this way a-ude9rhttoj

i can get to ny if i ned 2 no problem

Attached: ccfc19fc46292632f438841fabf98859 omg im being hypnotized omggg omg.png (475x475, 211K)

i just like you though! i want u all to myself, going to put a cage on your bepin and only let u c*m when i say

Attached: image0-2.jpg (360x194, 32K)

all to yrself. . . ..you know how much attention i require ./? it's a lot

Attached: 1550446969042.jpg (779x990, 233K)

i dont think you could handle me
i would make u c*m until u couldn't move anymore

yea i guess that's everything i've ever wanted a i need to sleep but i think we will talk again soonn that is if yr a real person with a soul and not fake bot or ghost...../

Attached: 60dd021cfba597baa5c5246ab4661085.jpg (640x800, 216K)

*takes off your panties*
*kisses you deep while grabbing your bepin just right*
*fucking picks u up in the air*
sticks it in*
*thrusts until U cumm and still keeps going*
*holds U down while i c*m in you*
*cuddles with U and holds you spooning*
*cuddles goodnight*

I am

see i don't know i just can't imagine making this post or ever being with someone that would even type out these words unironically like with their fingers man i don't know something just very offputting about it liike you have had sex before right

so you do know there's like no comparison from real life intimate sex to um like typing that kind of stuff

or if anything i guess long distance you could say 'wow i want to kiss your cute penis' idk something like that is sexy but like *makes you cum* whatt like what is that to be honest man i am a young adult now but i grew up on like you know small young child games like roblox um and they did that on roblox like it's stuff that i did when ii was 8 or 9 idk and on runescape and stuff like *fucks your pussy hard* so now all these years later i am an adult and i see it on s4s and yea maybe it's ironic but it just throws me for a loop every time i see it it's so embarrassing but here i am posting an anime image for every post so maybe i'm just as bad but idk im so confused

wish me a good night or whatevs

Attached: b8b1af074b3e3aeb4b1c1cc335470fc9.jpg (1664x2048, 193K)

imagine failing life so hard that namefag tsxd calls you a gay loser

goodnight
that hit hard, i am a failure. haha

i was only trying to have some fun with you, and you fucking stab me like that, maybe you are alone for a reason, fucking poison is what you are

>alone

is this tailfig/kekero?

yea if u could talk to me like that more often this could work

Attached: cocks.jpg (766x1200, 176K)

i doubt that, u just want attention like any bit of entertainment, i mean thought we were playing around and u just attack me like i dont feel anything of value

what's YOUR name

Attached: nozomi pretending to be me.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

nvm, lets let this stay as a bad memory and not make it worse, what an embarrassment i am a fucking failure
this shit just proves im broken inside, im a fucking defect,no wonder im alone
thnks for the painful truth, at least ill be delusion free knowing

i wonder how its going

Faggots be gone.

The best part of sex is the aftercare.

calm downn. i've finally taken enough naps to feel kinda clear-headed. you did nothin wrong. ehhh take it easy jeez i'm sorry.
yr not a *defect*, i'm just like this sometimes. NAME gimme yorrr NAME

Attached: xxxxxxx.png (540x870, 187K)

tbh the real you is a cunt, my name fuck that, this shits embarrassing,
kinda have to disagree, i am a failure. my whole life is failure,

llllolololOLL what do you MEAN man i just gave my opinion on oneee thing one(1) thing and maybe i was a little rude aboud it sorryyy i am SORRY.
i think that kind of thing is weird and evrrytime i dddnt like seeing itt ywa maybe i was rude aboud explaining it but it's just a pet peeve!!!/
wHAD DO YOU MEAN REAL ME who do you think i am.....
if you really had a crush on me and missed mw then haven't u seena ll the times i was mean to peopleeee you would KNOW that see SEEE how can you say you LOVE me dude what is LOVE to you does it mean nothibg...

Attached: weird.png (1280x720, 663K)

> i just can't imagine making this post or ever being with someone that would even type out these words unironically like with their fingers man i don't know something just very offputting about it liike you have had sex before right

no, that felt good, it didnnt feel heart breaking at all. i mean your actually a cunt acting nice
Love means everything, no i said i liked u, i dont remember saying love, and if i did well thats just stupid for me to have said

i did miss u, still wonder what happened. you are mean sometimes but that was heartless

yesz man but i don'ttt think i act nice like idk if u go down the list of people i was rude too woww hahaaa i could list a lot of namefigs that i have been rllyy ruuddd too and said way meaner thingsss mayyb not with my name on but i have a distinct typing style and they knowwww yea they KNOW it's mee
okay i'll be real with you then

>still wonder what happened
my heart was broken and so mayb that's why i said that mean heartless thing to you. i'm sorry. i don't feel alrit rn but that isn't something i should take out on you. uh it's weird to say things like this on board so sagesage thread sageee it sage

ahhh i mean PUT IT this way.... if you think namefigging makes u mentally ill um imagine falling in love with one. ok THAT'S ir but i could handle myself better if i stoppppd drinking so it's not yorrr faauulllttt babyy

Attached: nande.png (166x166, 81K)

so u got your heart broken,makes more sense now, sorry, it hurts
namefigging isnt wrong, just people target u, so whatever i was drunk too, still am but thats not an everyday thing, just felt it, u know?

i can tell its u, your very charming like now for example i don't want to be angry with you and now im angry with myself instead
idc if someone is a namefig or whatever, just getting to know you would have been nice for a start, and i think im to blame for crossing the line trying to type all that, i wouldn't have if i knew u were hurting, so sorry,

idk i was emontionally hurt early on and i think thats why i cant form relationships, good with friends and people, just trying for anything special brings nothing but pain

sage

Le sages threade...

ahhh thank you for yourr kind words i don't deserve them a
yes i don't know um we could forget this happened andd idkkj
you're very kindd and everything buttt i errrr probably will not post that often anymore like i don't know uh i only came out of my break because i saw someone was worried abt me and everything's fine, i hate making people worryy.

i can't find a balance in life i mean i will spend all day on s4s so much i hate it.
having 3,500 ips and multiple Yea Forums passes doesn't help either oh my goddd LOLL i became the ultimate schizoposter because i would just change my ip and fake conversations and stuff like...... haa.. wonder if anyone ever caught on that i was doing that for so long..

so when i do all this and someone tells me they have a crush on me it's so weird to me like i am not worth your romantic feelings you should have those feelings for someone NORMAL

Attached: 1541048946699.jpg (1148x1310, 132K)

im not normal either, ive been looking for someone that feels the same, normal is just a waste to me
You should tell us when youre leaving cause i thought u might b dead or something, and yeah, forget about this, i wont bother you about it again, which makes me terribly sad, but nothing can come from this,... life is pain.

i hope u dont leave forever, but its fine if you do, so many will miss u
I would fucking love to hear about that, 3500 and that, you need to say a little more about that, so interesting
you were never caught but idk, a lot of figs do it too, just not that extreme

i dont give a fuck what you did, i would love someone like u in my life.

can u give me any advice btw, like whats some words of wisdom for me not to be such a nonce/retard at this

ahh idk i definitely didn't want to make a whole thread to say goodbye because IDK like it would make me cry because i really like so many people here so much andd if they said they'd miss me and stuff i would ball my eyes out omg i'm so fragile so i just would rather fade away ya knoww

hehe i never really abused the multiple IP thing beyond maybe that ':-)' thread where i made the same post 100 times in a row just seconds apart from each other, or if i wanted to get a thread to hit the bump limit i could do it very fast by spamming the thread. then if i wanted to get rid of a thread i could bump all the other threadsz in the catalog in like 20m or something. oh and sometimes i would have like 15 threads up at once that's how i did that. umm mayb i used it to start drama once or twice hhhhlol

words of wisdom from an 18 y/o sissy hmmmmmmhmmhmmm be who you want to be and don't fake a persona or try to live up to someone's expectations. if you love something set it free, try to limit yrself to only falling in love once a year maybe. get educated because if you don't you'll probably just do a lot of drugs. wear a condom and don't use magnums eben if the person yr with says to use them becausebu have a big penis they're jusr doing that weird thing where they try to inflate yr ego um rhe condom can actually come off inside them and ur penis pops out but the condom stays in it's a little awkward and stay beautiful on the inside and out o ur own definition of beautiful not what others tell u is beautiful and that's aboud it yep

Attached: listen to midwestern emo.png (200x200, 55K)

i don't think that advice is what u were looking for ata ll but it's ALL i HAD

*did't u say u were going to jion the airforce? focus on that to get your mind off the hurt. you know best nvm

i feel it deep too, my heart is always wanting and very sentimental

i knew that had to have been you from that day magick was speeled out, but u were the other floods too, mystery solved..thanx
drama is easy to start, i caused so much here, more than anyone i thinke, as user too, i dont hate you for that, its kinda fun tbh, but you were so nice and warm when it matters too, like now

good advice, i do kindapick up habits from others, but yeah i am always me and i am image obsessed/ like looking good, would show a pic of myself but this aint disorb,

all that advice is what i am doing for the most, but i havent had sex, at all, ever lol... life failure,

it was good, and i guess this is goodbye.

its been real

ahhh i don't rlyyy want to blogpost buttt air force is a long story and i ended up going back to college. i have really great parents and i was taking them for granted. i don't need to run away to the air force to be happy, i can be happy at home lol yep. you know a lot about me, i never imagined someone could've been silently paying this much attention to meee wowe.
yes i pick up habits from others so much like sometimes i wonder if i'm even my own person or just five different people stitched together it's weirddd.

D U D E it's ok sex will happen naturally u don't want to force it or be in a relationship with someone just for the sxe thoughh unless they pay u for pics of yr body i guess but that can eat at yorr SOUL.....

ah yeah i think it's time for me to go.. thank you for being here with me last night and today. i won't forget this. goodbye.

Attached: sdic.jpg (1110x1080, 263K)

that really cheers me up to hear believe it or not, i think you can do a LOT better than the AF, not that they are bad, and youre lucky to have great parents, having bad ones like i did U end up a broken wreck/failure like me

you said so much that resonated i couldn't believe it. so yeah i was kinda silent about it until now, but at least i have some closer

NO, i want a relationship for the intimacy, i was serious and playing with those dummb words last night, like i wouldn't be like that irl, but i thinke you are sexy too, soo...
idk, that would be nice having others want me so bad they would buy pictures, weird but flattering

I'll never forget you either, tsxd.

Goodbye.

really tho my heart is panicking knowing things will never be the same, feeling loss and anxiety, this is a normal part of parting, but it always hurts just the same

there goes another beautiful soul, I hope they find love and everything they desire. god bless you tsxd

Attached: 1520035050798.png (580x619, 148K)

This wasn't a happy thread at all.. I assumed it would be but now I just feel bad. I didn't even feel like reading the last few posts.
Why did tsxd go?

Attached: 1529440265775.jpg (1029x1463, 330K)

"I have to go now my planet needs me" - tsxd 2019

It's not funny cts, he was one of the last remaining posters I actually came to see here every single day, just to read their posts. Without him I lost like 50% of all my interest in this board.

Attached: 1535323311491.png (720x480, 323K)

why why why did i failed life. .. .. ~thinking processing~

oh right now i remember
HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME ! ! !! ! I FAILED LIFE!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTREME DESPAIR!!!! LIFE FAILURE!!!!!
REASON FOR LIFE FAILURE OUTPUT:

LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!LOLE!!!!!!!!!!

same, and sorry for the mess, that was too far
I fucking did. i failed hard,

,s,agee

smh I should be taking up at least 95% of your interest in [s4s]

Attached: DDP.jpg (641x590, 91K)

>7639381
youre a nuisance to everyone, like wtf act right

You take up my interest elsewhere. More like satisfaction of my own self-ego as I watch you do the things I would've been doing 3-4 years ago, such similar egos yet such different times apart.

It wasn't far at all, it was actually the best goodbye he would've wanted, full of feeling and actual meaning. With this parting he actually made me and others feel sad for losing him. Therefore its best it remains this way and doesn't drag out too far.
So tsxd if you're still reading, go to sleep. Do your "goodbye" justice.

Attached: 1533745316927.png (720x480, 402K)

iim too thirsty for love, probably comes off badly, but its like a deep seeded need that i need fulfilled. i feel like a turbo autist looking at my posts

but im glad then, maybe its was meant to be as painful as it is and was

Tsxd someone I will never forget, wishe there was more like him

I bet you've never done an ebin 360 noscope like I can

I have many times actually, no scopes are easy in CS if you rely purely on luck due to aim going to shit when spinning. But the game that made no-scoping an actual topic of conversation, Call of Duty, isn't all that good to me so I've never really played or no-scoped in it. A shame.
Instead of boasting about a 360 no-scope, try a 180 no-scope, that is actually pure luck, due to not knowing if enemy is behind you.

Everyone is thirsty for love and feeling. Some are just more active to do anything about it, it's good to release your feelings into words from time to time.
Just appreciate the moment, don't ever hate yourself though when you clearly know you have never done anything wrong. Moral codes are a scam.

Attached: 1528453540842.png (734x570, 244K)

(dubs)
sounds like you don't have epin gamer headphones so you can hear an enemy sneak up on you from a thousand miles away.

Attached: inkling_girl_by_kr0npr1nz-d8y59jz.jpg (900x900, 546K)

trips = true
idk who u are but i like u, real talk, thanks.
i ll go back to namefigging later, and we probably wont talk again unfortunately, but thankes for being kind

I don't talk unless a rare occurrence or feeling like posting a specific image in thread format and seeing it either die or gain attraction. So not many know me.
Please rest too, you seem like you need a break. See you whenever you'll be back.

Can't hear another gamer sneaking up to you if there are no sneaking sounds in game.
1 | me
0 | CTS

Attached: 1543792111148.jpg (634x922, 106K)

ive seen you post before because you use the same picture set each time (which i like)
going to take awhile for me to get past this, i end up liking so few people i meet and even fewer of those do i feel anything strongly for. this is going to take some time for me to get over, but i am glad tsxd is going to be making their life better.

Thank you friend,. I will.
You get some too, thanks!

You're forgetting the 10k points I've already racked up against you.

Attached: 1543799346513.jpg (2508x3541, 683K)

"para mi solo eres un subhumano"
party wolf regarding tijuana tortillas

>pedos suck
Why the fuck would you even attach that to your post you virtue signaling mouthbreather
It's a gif of a cartoon girl running, how the fuck to you derive pedophilia from that. Is it immediately sexualized for you because she's wearing a tank top? Fuck you and your moral high ground dude you suck.

pedos suck and fuck.

Attached: 9c6453eb2e21f9164ca37695a1a166af.jpg (599x800, 76K)

Attached: Orly.gif (480x198, 1.59M)