I hate the horsewomeme and their stupid fans

I hate the horsewomeme and their stupid fans

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (522x522, 101K)

Blissfag RAGING

Worked

I hate women

....Prime..?

Attached: 1565663990852.png (596x565, 509K)

Say what you want but womeme are in the golden age of any one giving a fuck about them as actual wrestlers

Wrestling used to be so cool. Normal people would watch it. Now it's cucked and watched by these weirdos. Where did these creatures even come from?

We are those creatures brother. Just the other half of the same coin.

And they're still piss break matches.

>Wrestling used to be so cool.
>Normal people would watch it.

Attached: Hulk Hogan October 18 1885.jpg (696x660, 219K)

I, like most of this board, do not watch wrestling.

A Blonde D R A G Q U E E N
A Raven haired S H I T T E R
The Redheaded M A N
A """head full""" of Blue

Attached: 1562297204144-1.jpg (278x305, 54K)

>not old enough to remember how popular it became in the late 90s.

1996 - 98 WCW to 98 - 2000 WWF normies watched wrestling

So this is what it felt like when the Kliq was hogging the titles and the main event scene.

this is why need to rally around /ourgirl/, the best defense against the horsememes and their dilating fans

Attached: 538C80C1-F8AA-4F34-A882-8A47177F6F98.jpg (236x286, 16K)

Yep. The mid-late 80s were also more mainstream than today.

zoomer

they never should have let niggers on the internet

Weeb seething

Only Charles can claim to have some wrestling ability. She botches plenty, knows very few moves and most of the time applies them wrong, but at least she's always willing to try new things and knows how to make her opponent look good, also can find chemistry with literally anyone.

The other three are fucking insufferable. I don't know which one is worse because all three are so fucking bad, I can't believe they ever got a chance for a tryout. Imagine working in a company where those three retards get opportunity after opportunity while real wrestlers like Ember, Asuka, Mickie, Natalya, Nikki, Kairi are jobbed the hell out to make them look good.

>heel horsetty faction
>horsettys bully lexi
>you were not good enough and too small to hang with us
>lexi doesn't seem to care
>horsettys bully Nikki
>bliss saves Nikki
>pure and not-for-sexuals Babyface Bliss sees error of her past bully ways and vows to keep mean girl horsetty kliq in check
D I M E S

>Redheaded M A N
>women's wrestling

wat

Attached: Jags_guy.jpg (341x500, 42K)

>A redheaded-
How long before they replace her with a black bitch?

Attached: Aisha.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>and knows how to make her opponent look good

by no selling their offense

fuck off Charles

Based and truly redpilled. Maybe I'll start watching quasi-regularly if Big Tunes Billy can ever get NWA a TV deal that provides me with the shows.

Nah, the Kliq actually drew a dime or two, and had SOME charisma within it. Still cancer, but a mild, treatable form of cancer.

I dvr raw and start watching it ~15 minutes later every time just so I can skip when the womenz start doing shit

Becko is a tranny

based and lexipilled

Man I wish Pakistan would just nuke Pajeets from existence what are they waiting for.