MAYUUUUUU

MAYUUUUUU

Attached: 1565139616666.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

is COOL!

Attached: IMG_20190813_221453.jpg (1152x2048, 180K)

Attached: 1565289826214.png (509x534, 94K)

うぷぷぷ

based monokuma poster

I want to take Mayu to Pizza Hut on a dinner date.

I never played danganronpa 3 is it any good

does mayu know how to drive?

Attached: mayu and saki corpsing.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 66282216_417553702187792_4212231309035886992_n.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

someone explain the joke

It was a press conference for STARS vs Oedo Tai's artist title match. Miyagi and Natsu Sumire weren't there for it, so Kagetsu was switching between herself and acting like the other 2. Full press conference is up on their site and is pretty funny even though it wasn't subbed. Kagetsu taking off her Miyagi mask and acting like Sumire with purple lipstick and all was too much for Mayu.

Attached: 67779592_121377632503718_6704009603955659326_n.jpg (1080x896, 163K)

Reminder that Mayu is based and redpilled

Attached: 1528880193166.jpg (1382x1870, 969K)

It was kino

Mayu!

Attached: 1565295211401.jpg (1000x797, 116K)

Danganronpa is based
Mayuposting is cringe

Attached: EBnDeT9UcAAiIaV.jpg orig.jpg (1616x1080, 212K)

Worked

Attached: mayu9.jpg (772x772, 93K)

>Danganronpa is based
You have got to be the biggest brainlet ever to like Danganronpa past 2.

Danganronpa is literally /ourvn/
>intelligent
>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor
>just wants to have fun

1 and 2 is cool. The anime and V3 are horrid.

V3>1>2>3

>haha poopy poopy sex cum xDDD
>haha running gags, haha one-note characters
Yeah V3 is so amazing. Is your IQ in the double digits?

>poopy poopy sex cum
I too can take an undesirable trait from one character and pretend it's the whole game

Attached: 1493661838984.png (339x530, 124K)

someone PLEASE post that pic where she’s all sweaty

>Shuichi, worst protagonist with Makoto
>Maki, running gag: the character (except that one, abrupt time she got sad about Kaito, remember!?)
>Himiko, running gag: the character
Reminder, these are the survivors. These are characters that we are expected to care about at a point.
>Miu, poopoo peepee xDDD: the character
>Gonta, running gag: the character
>Angie, running gag: the character
>Tenko, running gag: the character
>Tsumugi, boring: the character
>Kirumi, no character: the character
>Korekiyo, obvious murderer: the character
When over half your cast fucking sucks, I'd say it's safe to say it's basically the whole game. They killed off easily the two most interesting characters in the first case. Not to mention V3 is easily Monokuma at his worst, like they didn't even want to write for him at this point. It's a lazy, lazy game and easily worse than 1 and 2.

Hey, Makoto is pure hope, faggot.

I'll agree that the cast is weaker in v3 than the others but everything else is better in my opinion. First trial had an amazing twist that tops the other games' first trial. 2nd trial was serviceable. 3rd trial had the best "psycho" character compared to the other games' 3rd trial. 4th trial was easy but it had some of the best interactions and back and forths, and had the best "innocent murderer" twist. 5th trial was an overcomplicated mess and but still fun. The endgame twist is better than both games' endings combined.

Also I think Shuichi is fine. His whole arc was to start weak and get stronger, a thing they meta-explain towards the end but I was able to pick up on it pretty quick. Naegi and Hajime don't really have arcs, just sudden revelations of strength towards the end. Shuichi was a slow build that made sense by the end, and it made sense that he would "solve the riddle" of Danganronpa given that he was the detective who had friends to reaffirm him of his ability throughout the game.

Couple that with better sprite graphics, neater UI, better, executions, better endgame content, etc. and it's an all around better experience than the first two games.

Attached: 1545749355653.png (827x827, 852K)

>First Trial
Amazing. Maybe too amazing. Makes the game feel like it'll be better than it actually was.
>Second Trial
Possibly the most boring trial in the series. Possibly the worst execution, too.
>Third Trial
Easy and predictable. They obviously tried their damnest to make it seem like Korekiyo wasn't the killer, but they failed hard. Kokichi's fake death was hilarious though.
>Fourth Trial
Started off strong, falls immediately flat. Still, I felt sad for a gag character so I guess that's impressive.
>Fifth Trial
Masterpiece. Possibly one of the best in the series even though it is a giant mess like you've stated. It managed to make overtly obnoxious character like Kaito and Kokichi likable.
>Sixth Trial
Disaster, boring, but with a pretty good twist. I do like the idea of Danganronpa becoming a reality show, but considering Tsumugi is a horrid character and the survivors suck it's not a worthy pay-off. I don't agree that it tops the 1st and 2nd game endings combined though. The 2nd game ends pretty strong. I would take Junko for the 3rd time over Tsumugi anyday.

I'll concede on the Shuichi point, because I think he's really whiny and more often than not gets proven to be a total retard in cases, but on the other hand I only really like Hajime because his occasional asshole one-liners and him going full MADMAN at the end.

>better sprite graphics
Don't really understand this point. It's the same art style as it's always been.
>neater UI
Agreed, it's pretty slick.
>better executions
Absolutely disagree. 1st one was great. 2nd was awful. 3rd was great. 4th was awful. 5th was literally the intro to the 1st game but they go underground, 6th was ??? (not really an execution)

I still think the 2nd game offers the best soundtrack, overall cast, overall writing, and better settings. I might be willing to put V3 above 1, but it's been a long-ass time since I've played 1.

>Third Trial
>Easy and predictable
I found it interesting because the whole point of the trial was a killer who was so obvious he wasn't obvious. And I always found 3rd trial to be obvious in the whole series, so it didn't make a big difference to me. Like I said, it was the fact that Korekiyo was a better psycho than Mikan or Celeste. He gave off Norman Bates/Buffalo Bill vibes that I can picture in real life.
>Fourth Trial
>Started off strong, falls immediately flat. Still, I felt sad for a gag character so I guess that's impressive.
Like I said I think it's an easy trial but the character work that is expressed throughout it is really good, to the point that you felt bad for Gonta. It was the trial scenes that made that work
>Fifth Trial
>Masterpiece
Wouldn't agree, it's great but I prefer second game's 5th trial
>Sixth Trial
>Disaster, boring, but with a pretty good twist.
Just going to have to agree to disagree. I think the whole thing was amazing. The first two games' hope/despair dichotomy makes little sense in any practical way so the deconstruction of the entire concept was really engaging to me, because it restates all the things I thought about the DR endings prior but turns it into an ending too.
>better executions
>Absolutely disagree.
Once again I guess we'll disagree. The executions were far more brutal which is what Kodaka intended for the first game. I felt more for those who suffered and I'm glad he got to see what he wanted put into the game.

Also I do like Hajime better than Shuichi too because he's funnier and an asshole but they both shit all over Makoto. He's one of the worst characters in the series imo

There are 2 anons turning this into a long vidya discussion. You're even more autistic than Mayu. That's not a compliment.

Vidya discussion>waifuposting
Go to /hr/ or Yea Forums with your google image results horny faggots.

>Korekiyo was a better psycho than Mikan or Celeste
Good point, and true.
>The executions were far more brutal which is what Kodaka intended for the first game
I prefer it way more when it's not taken seriously, like Mondo butter. Maybe it's the humorous parts of them in the 1st and 2nd games that make them more brutal to me. Like the deaths aren't supposed to be taken seriously but you, the player, knows they are.

Since this is a visual novel, the biggest issues mainly involve dialogue and character interactions. By the 3rd case of V3, I felt like I was exhausted and nothing changed for the drastic. Characters, like Maki, would continue the same old gag and It really dragged the game down for me. Over time, I've warmed to V3, but I will always think 2 is superior. I thought it prioritized enjoyment over anything and overall it was a better experience. Before V3, I always enjoyed the discussion of the series and now I more or less hate it. I feel like every joke, emotion, etc. comes off as incredibly forced in V3. Like Kodaka said, "Ha! I now know what the fans like! Let's cram as much of this as possibly can!" and nothing flowed naturally. I will always first mention Miu in my gripes because I think she's the character the fanbase latched onto the most, while she represents all the forced shit that is present in V3. I liked when the humor was subtle. I know conversations in 2 involving Souda and Sonia particularly normally involved sex, poo, and pee but it definitely was more subtle. I think it's because above all else, I like Ace Attorney more, which is absolutely subtle when it comes to raunchy humor.
Totally agree. As bad as the anime is, I do think it does make Makoto a better character though.
Yea Forums vidya discussing is always based.

>Characters, like Maki, would continue the same old gag
I'm assuming you mean "do you want to die" which isn't used that often and doesn't detract from the characterization she undergoes when she explains her background, failed assassination attempt, orphanage, and her love for Kaito. That's more characterization than even Kirigiri goes under in the first game.
>I will always think 2 is superior. I thought it prioritized enjoyment over anything
The setting always bothered me for that game. It felt too open. I liked the claustrophobic feel of 1 and V3. Also the twist is incredibly telegraphed. They basically reveal it at the beginning of the game and there's not much mystery left regarding the entire scenario.
>Miu in my gripes because I think she's the character the fanbase latched onto the most, while she represents all the forced shit that is present in V3
A lot of the characters were one note though, that's part of the charm imo, same with Ace Attorney. But she had more to her in the sense that she showed an insecure, non-sexual side when anyone challenged her on being a pervert. Her whole thing was she was putting on a front that wasn't accurate

From what you're saying I'm guessing you were burnt out by V3. Did you play them all in a row? I can see it being a chore by that point. I waited from DR2 until V3 was released before playing it, so I had a lot of time to cool down before it

I played 1 and 2 basically one after the other. I bought them on Vita years before V3 came out. Played 1, enjoyed it. Played 2, enjoyed it even more. I played V3 when it basically launched and felt like I wasn't playing the series that I used to love.