What’s the endgame between Kenny and Kota?

They’re obviously working towards something, but when does it all cap off?

Attached: 0B789B2B-71EA-42AF-8785-F7686B623519.jpg (1214x1368, 359K)

Probably Wrestle Kingdom 16 after AEW has dissolved and the skeletal remains of Kenny Omega are secretly transplanted into a blow-up doll that Kota has to wrestle in the main event and it will be the second greatest carry-job next to the time he wrestled Kenny in the G1

2021 Tokyo Dome.

At some point they're gonna be in the same place again. If AEW fizzles out, Kenny will go back to Japan, if AEW is a success, NJPW will eventually get the hair out of their ass and work with them.

Cope tranny

Not NJPW as a whole but I believe that Kota is going to work some shows for AEW at some point. Probably after his current contract ends.

Who the fuck cares

Probably. He seems more focused on a single promotion than he ever has but it's Ibushi, at some point he's gonna wanna do his own thing again.

So after is dead? He signed a lifetime deal

this guy has to be on roids

It's known that it's a 2 year deal. The lifetime thing it's a storyline.

I doubt NJPW will ever work with AEW but they may book Kenny if they get over him burying the company

When Kota leaves for AEW in a few years

>being worked

I mean it could take a long time, but if they blow up on TNT, NJPW's gonna get over their problems really quick. Also, Kenny didn't bury the company. Kenny doesn't really bury anybody. The Bucks got pissy, but like, I dunno in what universe they expected NJPW to shell out for a tag team.

>His twitter profile is him with the IWGP and the company logo.
>Signed a deal that allows him to work for NJPW
How is that burying them?.

Kenny didn’t bury the company though. Only The Bucks did. Tbh The Bucks are my biggest concern moving forward for AEW. Cody and Kenny seem pretty switched when it comes to putting guys over and doing what’s best for business, and The Bucks just seem like they want to book their own fantasy fed.

They have eaten the pin in Mexico two times on a row. They are perfectly fine with losing matches.

If the Bucks put over Lucha Bros at All Out and Private Party in Boston, it'll allay a lot of my worries.

You're right, but, that's AAA. They never had a problem eating the pin in NJPW either, but I need to see them do the job when they should in AEW to know that they will do the job when they should in AEW.

I doubt that they're going to win the AAA titles so they're jobbbing on ALL OUT again.

What is the context here?

They asked him how did it feel to be alone when he was pretty much fighting the whole bullet club

Who knows. NJPW is very manipulative with their subtitles. Better ask a person that speaks perfect japanese.

I remember one time someone made one of his answers about Kenny sound WAY harsher than it actually was. I can't remember if it was an NJPW subtitle or what.

They did it on purpose. That's why I said it.

His friendship with Kenny was a work and he doesn't really give a fuck that he's working somewhere else

What's up with that back and neck? Is it a tumor?

Sure man. Nakazawa and Kenny in Japan during G1 finals? Just a business trip dude!

It's called muscle, fatass. That's his trapezius.

>Nakazawa and Kenny in Japan during G1 finals?
Source.

He's talking about the rugburn.

It's rugburn.

>rugburn
wtf, that's nowhere near his neck or back

Attached: 5646de9289f4ebdf99ddd8575aa13e1c.png (596x210, 20K)

It’s a surgically installed bump pad. Ibushi comes from money.

This.

Attached: 3E3D11BA-9C36-4EE7-A5BE-58DEE3DA133C.jpg (688x483, 70K)

how is this fucking guy 37 years old

He’s better than ever in ring also.

Going on third at WM40 brother

>They’re obviously working towards something, but when does it all cap off?
They're not. Ibushi hates Kenny for being a backstabbing bitch. NJPW wants nothing to do with AEW.
Christ you fags are worst than punk fags.

ya boil

No you guys are just fantasy booking shit that doesn't exist. No one wants AEW in NJPW.

cope

Worked

He signed forever. He wanted to stay with NJPW. Kenny has allegedly had a Jericho contract, so he can actually work with NJPW. I’m guessing they’re still pissed at him.

He belonged to no faction.

>He signed forever.
It's literally public record that it's a 2 year deal. The "lifetime" contract is a storyline.