I hope this link finds you well friend.

i dasagre

Or perhaps death is just a distraction from everything else

This tbh

based no-shower poster

*eats u*

Attached: pelikan.jpg (495x750, 92K)

i showered like last week though

Attached: hanken-tutu-2008summer.jpg (583x398, 50K)

BANTI

birds can eat FULL CATS in ONE GULP can u???????

yes without a doubt

Attached: time4bavi.webm (360x640, 995K)

better than nothing !

Attached: 1509092880001.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Indeed. You could distract yourself with this for a few hours, though.

dullachan.itch.io/tower-of-gloom

Attached: toade.png (1178x662, 19K)

this poast is advetising or begging

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

why are weebs such tryhard wannabe philosophists
it's so fucking embarrassing
it's a person with literally zero real life experience attempting to speak as if they had any kind of answers about life
cringefest

y ddo u bully peoplel? life is happy n nice!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 映像特典13.4 おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン� (640x480, 229K)

if you want a safespace so badly then why dont you go to tumblr

this but unironically
t. mr. "I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU BETTER PERSON"

ids nod a safespace, ids nod poopign where u eat

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみ♯ 第08話「時間を越えて、おんぷママの秘密を探せ!」( (640x480, 161K)

Yea Forums has always been the place where you poop where you eat. its literally called shitposting.

so again, if you want a safespace where nobody shitposts, then why dont you go to tumblr

it's not like he's crying on /qa/ about changing the rules you mega faggot retard maybe you should take aim at the cringe blognigger namefags treating s4s as their discord instead of posting garbage memes

youtube.com/watch?v=2esAob3tEiw

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: gay.jpg (896x675, 73K)

>cringe blognigger namefags
thats what saeed does you dumbass. all he does is blogpost you newfaggot

he doesn't need to go on /qa/ he knows mods

>cringe blognigger namefags
so, doremiposters? without the names of course

True, makes me want to kill myself if I'm being honest

Attached: 1283064778860.jpg (554x439, 63K)

doubt this is true but it also wouldn't surprise me

nno, dis is a funpostign board
FUNpostign. loleso da absurdist sincritety board. deres a big diffemerence... nod liek wut i wuz replyign tto wud b categemorize'd as sh*tpostign
funpostign is about habing fun!
sh*tpostign wud b habing fun at the le cost ob ebery1 aroudn u

Attached: wiggle.webm (640x480, 298K)

Literally nothing wrong with going on /qa/ to ask for rule changes. /qa/ is the talk-to-mod board now and there are many things corrupt with Yea Forums right now. Someone should go onto /qa/ and tell them about all the threads they keep dumping here...

>sh*tpostign wud b habing fun at the le cost ob ebery1 aroudn u
so, you're shitposting?

u girls see eberythink sso weird... mayb u shud taek a step back n rember where u r again

dis is [s4s]

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第13話「むつみの引退宣言!」(DVD 640x480 WMV (640x480, 152K)

sorry but fun to me does not mean reading your baby babble blog posts and circlejerks so maybe u r shitposting....

"it's not me that's wrong, it's everyone else"

>DURRR DIS IS [S4S]
Stop saying that. This isn't [s4s]. This is [s5s]. Your and your cronies have rotted [s4s] to its core, it is nothing like what it once was. It's a disgrace to even call this [s4s] anymore.

"u girls see eberythink sso weird"

Attached: 1537342331894.png (349x55, 9K)

>sh*tpostign wud b habing fun at the le cost ob ebery1 aroudn u
interesting you would say that as a large amount of people detest your constant blogposts and constant need for validation

to say nothing of your pseudo-pedo comics you like to make

Only iraqis are allowed to post on s5s so no

/qa/ is the whiny redditor board, go fuck yourself.

nno
dis is nice board where u hab fun. dond led da r*de consumn u n maek ur life awflel liek iddid for me. cuz r*Deness is a drug, id hurts u n ebery1 u love n when id comes tto drugs u shud always jus say "no" (quotign mario)

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第13話「むつみの引退宣言!」(DVD 640x480 WMV (640x480, 159K)

u see eberythink sso weird... mayb u shud taek a step back n rember where u r again

dis is [s4s]

yea! da absurdist sincemerity board! I LOVE [S4S]!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 映像特典13.4 おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン� (640x480, 209K)

dubs! wooh! but, unfortunately... [s4s] does not love you

do you even read what you say? You said shitposting is having fun at others expense. You and the rest of the doremiposters have fun but a lot of others are bothered by it and has asked you to stop multiple times now. By your definition, you are shitposting. I don't understand how pointing that out makes me rude.

i was just musing about my own suffering at the moment but you seem like an ordinary

LOLE

please don't call it that dubs

Attached: 72906439_p0.jpg (1041x1332, 1.09M)

all you're doing is hiding behind empty platitudes and your "niceness" so you dont have to entertain any criticism. but wait, you wouldn't call it "criticism," you'd call it bullying so you wouldn't have to listen to it.

stop telling me....i got to talk to two girls today for awhile and i wonder if any of it will even go anywhere...............

Attached: godai.jpg (274x184, 7K)

hey doremi how's that e-relationship with yuiposter going? LOL

>you seem like an ordinary
my whole point is that you lack the experience or knowledge to actually judge anything of this nature accurately
so your words are essentially meaningless

i nno dats nod tru dough...
im nod habing le fun at ur expense dough. or r any ob da udder doremiposters. dey jus liek doremi. if some1lelse liekign doremi bothers u den dats a personlel problelm ob urs, no1 is doign id tto spite u i dond thing.... im nod anway
i lissen tto criticisms. u shud lissen tto dough, [s4s] is nice board. u hab tto try tto uddersand if u wanna hab fun! ids nod emptys! i love [s4s]! my frens hlelp'd me alot i thing [s4s] cam hlelp u tto if u try tto uddersand wut id means tto b nice n smile

Attached: hana eating spaghett.webm (640x480, 158K)

idk whats going on with them but i miss Yuiposter...and please!!! just be nice...try to make nice relationships happen!!!

Y NOD???

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.37.[640x480].[9AE94682].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_08.24_[2017.08.10_17.05.48].jpg (640x480, 249K)

if me calling you nigger for fun bothers you then that's a personal problem of yours
see how stupid that logic is? of course you don't but it's worth a try

If i ask you to stop and you continue to do it, i think that's considered intentionally doing it at my expense. Actually i'm pretty sure there are some laws about this. You can't just call a woman a man after she asks you to call her a woman you know....

dats nod rly a goo comparison... some1 watchign doremi n habing fun has no intemeraction wid u.
ids nod insultign u or any1! also doeremi is rly goode ffor u

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.37.[640x480].[9AE94682].v2.1.mkv_snapshot_03.57_[2017.08.10_16.25.31].jpg (640x480, 192K)

i am mentally ill

Attached: f9f9184d9e20111acfd63c88e5ca0374.png (500x500, 19K)

meta thread wooooo!!

doremi killed yuiposter with his sheer stupidity
if you stayed in the one thread no one would care but you smear your shit all over the board

I wish it was just you guys watching doremi, but it's really not. If that were the case we wouldn't even be talking to you right now. You guys feel it necessary to stick your heads everywhere on this board and spit your baby babble nice shit

u r mentlely lel

Attached: the nice board.png (800x800, 150K)

thx saeed

dubs! wooh!
nice is rice (rly nice)

The feeling of pure shitposting satisfaction

ran out of excuses?

*funpostign

Attached: Bury Pink and the dore.png (517x440, 139K)

being spammed with pseudo-pedo posts constantly is insulting to anyone even slightly well adjusted

regardless, some people have fun by posting insults on Yea Forums, and spamming doremi is your version of fun. so its obviously hypocritical of you to ask people not to have their version of fun while you relentlessly shove your version of fun into everyone's faces. surely you can see the obvious failing in your logic here

why can't we all just get along??
doreposter on left, antidoreposter on right

Attached: 2niggerskissing.jpg (480x360, 31K)

very accurate in depicting doreposter as a race of low iq

don't fucking ever reply to me again nigger

>There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy.
Embrace the absurdity, fren.

Attached: 220px-Albert_Camus,_gagnant_de_prix_Nobel,_portrait_en_buste,_posé_au_bureau,_faisant_face_à_gauch (220x264, 20K)

Saeed's Feed and Seed

dubs! wooh!
iunno mang, dats jus [s4s]... beign nice.
dats jus da board. dats [s4s] culture. if dat bothers u u mite wanna try anudder board. doremi's super nice, id meshes rly wlell wid nice. teaches u alot about wut nice is lole about
if u watch doremi im shore u'd love id alot n im shore u'd nno wut da dealio is n y ids sso cool n pebin (pretty ebin)
no1's pedro dough

Attached: even MOAR bury pink n da dore.png (1159x783, 369K)

that's just your view of* the board
are you autistic? honest question because autistic people can't empathize with or understand what other people are thinking

Actually being nice is your culture. Historically, [s4s] wasn't majority-nice. In fact if you count it up, i'm sure you'd more rude than nice in the entire board's history, even today.

>no1's pedro dough
says the guy who draws naked lolis

really telling you didnt even address the rest of what i said.

I don't use your shit board nigger, I just want all weebcucks everywhere to die so Yea Forums can be about spreading redpill culture again

Just stop. You're digging your own grave here. I mean do you actually realize how stupid what you just said was? Being nice is the board's culture so if we don't like it, we leave? Even ignoring the false claim of board culture, you're literally telling us to leave if we don't like what's here but you refuse to do the same. You don't even have to leave, just ignoring it would be enough, but you couldn't even do that. You don't give a damn about the board, you care about yourself. Whatever you support is good and if someone doesn't like it then fuck them, right? If this entire board rose up and made rudeposting a requirement you would still say they're bad and you're good.

***FIGNEWTON GUIDE***
1. be nice to other posters, because, as le pink grill says "this is nice board".

2. try to use more privileged, nicer words such as
-f*g >>> -fig
f*ck >>> fug
sh*tposting >>> funposting
troll >>> master ruseman
lol >>> lel/toplel/topkek/kek
newf*g >>> fig newton

3. if a person uses green text
>like this
always respond to them with "who are you quoting" as it is important to know the source of green text quotes.

4. please do not post lewd images on this board. we are family friendly and discourage any postings of it.

5. bump the current kek thread to make it the most replied thread in existence, and to keep keks at the top of all keks.

6. "letting dubs go unchecked is murder" -le daily remembrance face
if you see someone get dubs/trips/quads/a GET, you must respond to them congratulating their dubs/trips/quads/GET

7. if anyone acts #rude and disobeys this guide, please show them to their correct boards, for example if they post #lewd and say mean things, or if they spam the board with anime like boku no skrillex, or if they hate on nelson mandela or privilege. after responding to them like this, HIDE their threads, IGNORE their posts, and DO NOT REPLY to these people. (and report where necessary)

8. this board is owned in joint by gippo dudee, le dubs man aka patrick bateman, the purple palm tree men (moderators) and mot (the creator of four chan). all issues may be directed towards the latter two, and gippo dudee shall remind you of his ownership daily.

9. we encourage making your own memes. try to find COMEDY GOLD in any current situation and make OC from it. post your memes everywhere constantly and encourage others to do the same. it worked with kek, it worked with mandela, it worked with froge, it can work with you!

10. on certain dates, you will prepare to do things like never before. try to take part in these and be prepared

11. dubs, check em.

that's all :^)

Attached: 1503144735642.png (473x480, 458K)

epic falseflag discord tranny faggot

I like Alain de Botton alright.
youtu.be/2Oe6HUgrRlQ

epic, simply epic

stronglely reccomendign doremi tto u

Attached: 1503008773321.gif (640x480, 953K)

nelson mandela was a racist terrorist and the current state of south africa is his fault

strongly recommending fucking off to you

strongly recommending shit eating to u..oh dear...am i not allowed to say that? d-does that bother you?? oh dear god i'm so sorry please don't call me rude, i was just joshing...just fun, right?? god please i'm so sorry oh god oh god oh god...

They do say there's no such thing as bad publicity. How does that hold up again?

>another wannabe intellectual
fuck off

kevin this probably isn't the best place to ask, but could you reupload your youtube videos?..they were very funny, i want to laugh at your dad when you call him a pedo again!!

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY

Attached: E5C4F1D7-0F71-4CE0-B3BA-7D242B994544.jpg (303x500, 21K)

>Another person trying to improve upon his understanding.
>Is told to fuck off
This isn't a healthy pattern. I agree, intellectual narcissism/arrogance is absolute horse shit, but the pursuit of wisdom provides the backbone of western civilization. Don't be a *pejorative*
My name is

As a man I appr3icate the light of a woman

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-203746_Hulu.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)