So that was the Best Bout Machine I've been hearing about. Based

So that was the Best Bout Machine I've been hearing about. Based

Attached: cover-buddy-murphy.jpg (1092x614, 124K)

Roman's best match in a long fucking time

UNDER AN EMU'S SKY..
THE AUSSIE SHITPOSTER FLIES

Did Buddy 4-star general Murphy finally make it big

Wow finally Kenny Omega is in the big leagues

please tell me you don't actualyl watch wrestling

i dont get it kenny is based yall said he was a fag and he wasnt? even roman put him over

i wish buddy murphy could dominate me

Why is Kenny's teeth all fucked up now? Did Cody not break the bank for defrosted hotdogs or something?

Buddybros... how good are his chances in the king of the ring

professional wrestling is gay as shit man please grow up and get a job

i suck black cock

what's his gimmick?

Guy who's been on the back burner for months on end, and suprises everyone with how good he actually is
At least for now

nope, false flaggiing bitch

He's got great potential but imagine how good he could be if he hit the LA Dojo for 12 months and learned how to work.

Yujiro and Tama are from the dojo and are complete shitters.

He’s far too good for his current role. Imagine him doing indies working against people like pac

Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi fan.

yikes

Neither of them came from the LA dojo. Also Yujiro is great, he just doesn't have any flashy moves and just sells for everyone. Yujiro was supposed to be the ace but they got Okada so he just decided to become a midcarder and then turned 34 and decided to take it easy and be a great jobber.

He's athletic and explosive. He has potential. Would be an upper card guy anywhere else.

Care to extrapolate?

If there’s anything worse than watching wrestling it’s being a name fag on a wrestling board bitching about something he doesn’t even watch.

What about Fale then.

They can't all be good.

Hoes mad lmao

HOLY
FUCKING
CRIIIIIIIIIIINGE

Fale is just big. I don't think anyone besides those two American young boys trained in the LA dojo though. The old one had Samoa Joe, Danielson, TJP and Devitt.
Fale had some really good matches in the original BC era as well. His IC title matches with Nakamura were great.
Only nujapanlets don't know this.

>buddy murphy learned everything he knows about wrestling from his ex-gf
based lexi

based

Australia and Buddy Murphy are dimeless faggots, pic related is a real best bout machine from a dumb island

Attached: 1564950267564.jpg (1040x596, 130K)

In terms of pure in-ring ability? Buddy > White, but it’s Close

do you like it or is it a job?

>it’s Close
It's not. Jay White is a much better character though but that might change since they seem to be turning Buddy face and actually giving him some depth instead of the typical WWe face turn.

If in-ring ability means flashy moves. Even then you'd only think that if you never saw Jay White wrestle before he started working the switchblade gimmick.