Your days are numbered, the bell that tolls for your demise is hastily aproaching...

Your days are numbered, the bell that tolls for your demise is hastily aproaching, and yet you choose to wither away on [s4s].
Why?

Attached: 36369114-845C-4AF2-BA9B-8DBB359B461A.jpg (220x663, 33K)

becuse dis is nice bord fren here we cam hang out lole day nd post lots of cp 2 gether ids rly nice i lobe my frens n i lobe children dey r rly sexy deres nothign wronge wid beign sexulely attracted to underaeg peoplels! wooh!

Attached: 1513714498268.webm (640x480, 974K)

I died 85 years ago

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Fuck you channel four says

You make a poor attempt of impersonating doreminger

Taking advantage of celebrities affection

im nod an impersonations im a peoplels pls dond bully me fren id will ruin ur lief liek id ruind mine i told some peoplels i was bulliygn )i dond do dat anymoar bcuz i watchd doremi)) on Yea Forums dat i had 2 terabydes of cP nd dey reportd me 2 da fbi!!!1!! nowe im in jail only bcuz i dint watchd doremi- soon enoguh buD I THING no 1 lelse shud suffer da saem fate as me ids rly cold n da food is s*it!!!!11! deres dis guy calld jamal 2 cells away hes rly bery scary mn i rly rlyrly RLYrl y rly rly dond liek black peoplel dey smell bad nd look like s*it turds g*d i haet dem SO MUCEHE!!!!1!! I TAUGHT ID WAS OK 2 WATCH CP BUD APEEARYNLY NOD !!!!1 fug dis sociedy 1ce i ged out im mobign to somalia where dere r no labs n i cam watch whatEB ER i wand in peace eben dough dere mite b black peoplels dere too but im goign 2 go libe in some desereted old towne n post on [s4s] lole day wid lole my frens n spam doremi so FUGging harde u wond beliebe id grr grrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrr grrRRR

Attached: 1536472359509.jpg (640x480, 149K)

Shovun detected

the /r9k/ discord is starting to get really boring

i saw ur mom on the r9k discord

I'll te'll her to go back there next time I see her

>be me
>girl i am in lub wid is into reddit
>she like something call /m/?
>try to find /m/ wid all my heart
>find /m/ an learn how to quote other /m/ user through something call [s4s] interface
>share with facebook frens

Attached: animugirlsquirts.jpg (444x333, 119K)

lole
its the bell ure mom shoved up its ass in 2018
lole
david copperfield
hellvideo available

Dunno. Where would you recomend to wither away?

Attached: 1549912476332.png (352x514, 231K)

i love it so much when this blue hair cutie is posted

I noticed.

Attached: 1543133946404.png (512x512, 266K)

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

autism

You take life too seriously OP, if i am enjoying myself i don't worry if it's right or not.

lol u never had sex

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

autism

Because your choices in life are limited, and honestly shitposting on Yea Forums is a better use of my time than many of the options that are available to me. When I'm here I accept that this is where I need to be. Otherwise I'm just doing other shit anyway. Not like I spend 24 hours a day here lol (anymore)

very nice dubs

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: dubs.png (724x513, 49K)

Dubs. Veeery nice.

gutsybird is a nonce

Attached: clock.jpg (480x360, 23K)

lole
like a judas cradle smile
and wearing a bell
like a prolapse being a happy volcano
this is hell