Was this show ever worth watching? Were there ever any memorable moments or matches?

Was this show ever worth watching? Were there ever any memorable moments or matches?

Attached: 9982ff45ffbc444cca6ea27e303fb9c7_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsRA67uzzvs
youtube.com/watch?v=_z43_wtXsrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i only watched it before ppvs

iirc the early episodes had actual main eventers before it turned into Main Event. I’m not totally sure tho because I was a wcw chad back in those days

The Rock burying Billy Gunn is the most memorable moment i know from HeAT

The angle with the Mean Street Posse desperately trying for a win and losing 3-on-1 handicap matches to the likes of Funaki was pretty great.

But that's when wcw was shit, user

When it first started it was but Smackdown pretty much replaced it and it became Main Event tier.

i was a dumb kid that didn’t make the switch

It was alright. I used to watch it as a kid cos we were too poor for cable and this was the only WWF stuff on TV apart from PPVs. Essa Rios was on it a lot.

It was worth watching because it was only an hour and all the top guys appeared on it but nothing big ever happened

Wasn't it on heat that the acolytes beat the ever loving piss out of public enemy?
Then you shouldn't call yourself a Chad for that then. ECW was for chads back then

Heat was the B-show before SmackDown!

Early Heat had around the same quality as a Raw show

The only good episode was when Stacy Keibler was in Duchess of Dudleyville and danced around.

The only thing chad about ECW around that time, were the RVD and Jerry Lynn matches.

I only remember Heat due to the occasional fap-worthy segments;
>Debra oiling up her legs backstage
>Stacy Keibler randomly dancing at WWF World
>Q&A with Stephanie where she was asked really dirty questions from fans but she played along with it
>Trish playing strip poker

Triple H had his best promo ever on HEAT before Summerslam 99.

>I AM THE FUCKING GAME, J R

Care to extrapolate?

This show actually had a lot of good "wrestling" bouts. It kinda reminded me of old school WCW.

this. Billy's career never recovered. Dwaynes a fucking bitch

hidden

Fuck off boring faggot

Why do you dumbasses reply?

t. Kevin Trash KWAB

They're marks?

burying forced memes

Lot of oddball matches.

Attached: hhhmavenheat.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Heat was great in the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=RsRA67uzzvs

I mostly just remember Stevie Richards and Victoria, they were a good act.

>Give guy a main eventer theme
>Put him in a short storyline with Taker
>Put him in a short storyline against Evolution culminating in almost winning World Heavyweight title vs HHH
>Give up on him
I really feel like Maven could have been something if they hadn't been so hot and cold on him. Still one of the great themes of the RA era.
youtube.com/watch?v=_z43_wtXsrU

Ever? When it first started and there were actual stars to get people to watch. After a while the stars were replaced with jobbers who were involved in irrelevant storylines.

The Raven and Stevie Night Heat eras were fun

>I really feel like Maven could have been something if they hadn't been so hot and cold on him
this is like...
the definition
of a reddit post
please
beggin ya
pleadin with ya
go back
and take ya "hot takes" with ya

You bury forced memes by not acknowledging them, brainlet

and then Rock completely buried it 2 hours later.

Pre-ppv Heats usually had some stuff to hype the ppv. The average heat was usually a low card match, a Divas fap match, and a mid card main event to make the challenger for a mid card title look good, with recaps in between.

RENT FREE

BASED

>the rock only btfo billy gunn because it was written in the script for him to do so

Attached: piss.png (374x232, 135K)

yikes. y'all need to go back because i cant even right now. the janny needs to do a better job filtering this white supremacist, incel 8ch material. this is fourchannel not pol

Attached: revolutionoflove.png (471x344, 14K)

They should use that name for the preshows

On nights when PPV was on it served as the pre show.

I remember a main event where D’lo Brown went over, and was inexplicably over as fuck. I don’t even remember who he was up against, just that D’lomania was running wild for some reason.