This is what WWE is missing: larger-than-life characters. WWE's roster is mostly vanilla work-rate charisma vacuums...

This is what WWE is missing: larger-than-life characters. WWE's roster is mostly vanilla work-rate charisma vacuums. This is what sets AEW apart from WWE. AEW have the big personalities now. That's why they're winning the war.

Attached: allouttriple[1].jpg (2592x1620, 966K)

Meaning?

I'm gonna be honest Kenny isn't enough for me to watch this shit show. I'll watch his segments on dailymotion

NXT has some great characters.

Pretty sure if you got a piece of paper and wrote 'life' on it, it would dwarf all 3 of these lanklet fucks.

Why did this ark named himself after a ppv?

yeah, they should go for the capeshit audience and have ridiculous superman gimmics if they want to draw mainstream money

Attached: EB299_dWsAImUtP.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

>main event is "le meme chant" vs Moxley

OH NO NO NO NO!

What are their characters?

looks like left and right are going for the connor betts gimmick

>People really dont want to watch three simps kill themselves for our entertainment
You all faggots would probably hate on based ECW too

>le meme chant
no idea what this is because I'm not an e-drone

>Jelly Janela
>I cut myself today so I can't go to your TV show
>a tryhard faggot

Meaning?

If I wanted to watch simps kill themselves for my entertainment I'd just go watch actual ECW because they were based retards and not shitters like these three

Care to extrapolate?

>large

These three do literally the same shit as any hardcore wrestlers be it CZW or ECW or whatever the fuck and its based and fun popcorn shit to turn your brain off to.

meaning if Gredo shot first, he would have shot a load into the locker room of an AEW ippv and hit CAWdy with some real talent

But they also make me cringe by being noodle-armed and 5 foot flat so I'd rather watch Tanaka and Awesome for the 900th time or some shit

Well, thankfully for me it doesnt matter if a 6'2 fat fuck or a 5'5 pencil-necked fag gets put through a table, more matches for me.

I want to like Darby Allin because I think there might actually be "something" there, but whoever coined the term Darby Anus is making it really difficult to see him any other way. It's Undercarder tier.
The other two can go fuck themselves.

This. These guys all have cool looks, doing hardcore matches is just a based bonus

He seems to be by far the most talented guy between the three. He would need work but he could go huge as a babyface, sort of a Jeff Hardy type. I think his gimmick would suit better the early and mid 2000's honestly.

This. Darby has a raw charisma, like Jeff Hardy had in his prime. He needs to cultivate it, but without too much polish.

>he thinks those nobodies are larger-than-life characters

Attached: 1351922874610.jpg (476x594, 34K)

Larger than life, is that why they give up height, reach and 50 pounds to every security guard or cop they've ever interacted with in AEW? Somebody show the BASED SMIRKING MALL COP webm, please.

I’m dying here

Attached: 8C7901E3-237E-41D9-AED6-6027AA9267D2.jpg (259x194, 6K)