Why are we shit?

Why are we shit?

Attached: philosophy-bites-back-3.jpg (1168x819, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NFhJRTdmviA
youtu.be/UUFUEwfeGX0
youtu.be/O2lzmpEs29M
youtu.be/6AcDDc3JUJU
youtu.be/-LdYXYNtPJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is simple the most f'ing simple shit answer
for there to be perfection there must be imperfection
and the higher and the humanity are polar opposite
but both are cheese split in two, there is no difference
you are that and this and not that
you're perfection playing at imperfection, the whole playing at parts
if you were "good" you would be singular not separate
it's not what you want, you want the journey to understand yourself and what you will become
but if you race towards the ending you will skip the gameplay
just enjoy the experience you lil shit
youtu.be/NFhJRTdmviA

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: 550.jpg (613x587, 52K)

shut the fuck up you misanthropic retard. fucking pretentious retard, i balk at the sheer hubris you must have to believe you have the authority to condemn you fellow man so harshly

how doth it feel to be so low, so pathetic that you believe you need someones acknowledging, someones approval to be something
you were given free will, you were given sandbox mmorpg and you still assume your pyramid is truth, you need the pyramid because your own will is not shit without it, you rely on the whole to be something, imagine yourself in nothing, what are you? literally nothing, you could not be or make anything without the whole, you rely on putting others down to define yourself as higher than them, how about you find the will to be something in the sea of nothing literally nothing and then you come and talk about hubris, arrogance is thinking you're more than your effort, you're less than arrogant when you don't even try to rise above the flock and you put those down that rise above you
youtu.be/UUFUEwfeGX0

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 1547093403007.jpg (900x800, 85K)

memet

brainwashing

i didnt read your incoherent schizo post

"manipulation", "brainwashing", "baddie"
fucking look at the facts, look at the logic you are presented and look at it without bias you ignorant fucking animals
why do you think AI's are racist? because they rely on raw logic for their conclusions and they deem everything as is based on the average
humans are not the average or the sum of that that is why the system requires a feeling component that is all that component is useful of do you think a mechanical system needs anything else extra from that?

human component is only needed in a system where there is humans, apart from that the system that is completely mechanical does not require "feeling" component

humans are stagnant pieces of a perfect whole
even animals do adaptation and eventual perfection better than humans, why? because we became stagnant apex predators that think we have the answers to lead the whole into perfection but we do not have the tools for that
even if we were given the tools for perfection we would squander it on menial nonsense to prolong the suffering of every sentient being in our surroundings
humans are a plague on existence that is not incapable but unwilling to take the next step in evolution because they know they will not be the apex any longer, we are trash and we belong in the bin of history
youtu.be/O2lzmpEs29M

Attached: 1542908937831.jpg (400x300, 32K)

convince me otherwise hashtag meme

Your fortune: Outlook good

huge fag posting in this itt

hurr durr buzzword me no likey me posty bad word that make them bad thoughts go away

humans = imperfect pieces in perfect system that were given the choice to be part of it but chose to prolong it through rot

Humans are the best things in the universe.

Attached: 1543799346513.jpg (2508x3541, 683K)

two same numbers
are you counting jars + eyes or just jars?
because if you're talking about just one of either you're dead wrong

wtf i love cts even more now?

Attached: 1547344442126.png (600x596, 278K)

because we were made in God's image

Agreed.
We are the universe finally reaching its potential.

I would just like to say that I never read your horrible posts. Kill yourself.

"i do not like what you say, i do not read what you say, but i recommend you commit self terminatus"

Just fucking die

you tried that didn't you, you tried it to your best attempt and it didn't work did it
imagine if i tried what you did with the same enthusiasm, i guess that is the difference isn't it

maybe if kaonashi tried to be more laconic he wouldn't come off as such an out of touch pretentious banana peel-smoking hippie

when you find a new word that you do not know, google it, when you have a word that fits the sentence, use it
am i supposed to be sorry?

you don't have to be sorry you simply shouldnt be surprised nobody likes to listen to your autistic rants

two same numbers
i would be surprised if one person among you read everything i have typed under this nametag and took on the torch, but time is a meme isn't it

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: 9bd.jpg (460x288, 105K)

i dont even see why i bothered. lol

go fug a hooker, you'll feel better in the morning

Im being myself

always rember

Attached: 1548002785900.jpg (680x680, 87K)

i wouldn't mind him typing up literal novels in every thread if it wasn't for the fact that everything he types is the written equivalent of nails on chalkboard.

tijuana tortillas is a tale to explain and warn future generations

mirror hurt
me no watch
the artist speaks ofr his audience

right lol

the

I like to read those

thank you, i am ready
youtu.be/6AcDDc3JUJU

same, could use more of a humble touch though tbh

youtu.be/-LdYXYNtPJI

We were given free will, were we ? Who by ? k-k-k-en ?

k-k-k-en's perfect system. He calls it faggot World. No girls !!!!!!

I think someone admires your team. I just LOVE that name, RodriGO, lel......

Attached: Rodrigo-Alves.jpg (3120x1755, 724K)

Dr No bird might get a little busy, but don't worry I'm sure he's on he case.

Attached: 34146127426b45055651af0d77d4ea81.jpg (512x399, 41K)