HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

Attached: EB3r85kXYAIM5Dk.jpg (680x383, 65K)

That'll put butts in seats

It will unlike the 5 cancelled Raw house shows.

Reddit spacing

Imagine going from wrestling Ishii to wrestling le 10 man lmao

Please be a hardcore match, oh how i missed people bleeding on TV

Rent free

This. Fuck off and go back. Sage.

So both spears and Moxley will lose at all out. Moxley get his victory back here.
And on the first show they are doing winner vs winner basically omega vs Y2j.

>boy what a summer. I, John Mockoosley have wrestled Ishii, Shingomania, Naito, and the Chadblade among others. I can't wait for the next chapter!
>"Welcome back John, you're wrestling Kenny's husk and then that 10 guy from NXT!"

I love how people just wont allow wrestlers to grow and become more popular, its like they have to be born as fucking austin or hogan or either they are a literally who or jobbers. Fuck you fags,i believe le 10 man can turn around his career

No one knows who those jap names are, reddit.

He didn't get Okada but AEW's giving him the next best thing.

Rent free

Don't try and talk sense into these people.

Hi Tye!
Hi Mr. Dillinger!

OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW CAN THIS BE, AEWCHADS, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ALTERNATIVE BUT OUR DEBUT SHOW IS LOOKING LIKE AN EPISODE OF WWE MAIN EVENT
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN

>DEAN vs le 10 man
This is a main event for AEW but a Main Event match for WWE

LMAO

Have sex

Still in my area, so I'm buying a ticket for the show

Do peopel hate on Tye because of his WWE gimmick or because of him as wrestler? He seems fine, he looks okay, seems to know how to cut a promo, i really don't see why people hate on him, its not like his wwe gimmick is canon in aew

Attached: 1537352365762.jpg (414x415, 114K)

but but muh 10 was held back my vince hitler

You're defending the most vanilla midget possibly ever to come from WWE. Similar to le 10 man, Bryan's chant might have been more over than him but at least he has the talent to back it up.

What a disgrace

Attached: あかねん爆笑.webm (889x500, 970K)

OH NONONONONONONONONONONO

WHAT WENT WRONG

Nigga isn't even small

Just seething e-drones not used to seeing new wrestlers have the chance to get over

>le 10 man
What is this, I don't watch WWE

Hard to tell when your body is built like a twig.

he’s like Damien Sandow in that he’s a midcard shitter that reddit and other smarks are convinced would be world championship material if it weren’t for Vince McKlansman holding them down. Sandow is fat garbage and Spears will follow suit soon

E-Drones seething based AEW took a wwe jobber and made him over as fuck and look like a million bucks

Attached: 142241142.jpg (740x530, 84K)

>in that he’s a midcard shitter
And how do we know that, its not like he had a shot at the main-event to test him, i think unironically wwe and other companies should do what wwe did to jinder, a guy lower on the card pushed to the main-event to see if he works.

Yes, why aren't people hedging their bets on a 38 year old career-long developmental jobber whose former gimmick was being a numberphile?

NJPW are the only ones that accomplished that with Juice.
AEW just took shit and it's still shit

>this looks a million bucks for an AEWtist
Jesus this just gets more and more pathetic as it goes on.

>two ex-wwe midcarders is the mainevent

Attached: LMAO.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

If he's so good why did they have to put him with Tully to mask how charismaless he is?

Don't try to seem cool, tranny.

Attached: 1564903177093.jpg (422x468, 27K)

He's wrestling Josh Barnett right before this

Who?

Io will join them in the ex-wwe midcarders group when she leaves the company, dont worry :)

>Samoa Joe and AJ Styles vs Kevin Steen and El Generico in tonight's ROHTNA Smackdown main event!

Attached: 1486972898642.png (390x437, 224K)

>Low carder + main eventer = two mid carders?
The state of this vincel's brain.

>looking like a million bucks
>related to actually looking physically good
why are edrones so retarded

I remember this episode of Main Event

Then how the fuck does he looks like a million bucks, retard? Terrible look. Terrible promo. Average wrestler. Indulge me, is it because he left WWE for AEW? Because if you think that's why, It's going to be hard to hear that literally no one cared that he left and he made zero impact by going to AEW.

so are both these guys losing on the ppv

OH NO NO NO NO

>Terrible look
Nigga slays 10/10 Peypey so he isnt that ugly faggot

>absolute career-long shitter leaves for AEW
>aewtists: HE'S GOOD NOW BECAUSE HE'S IN OUR COMPANY, IF YOU NO LIKE, YOU FROM BAD COMPANY
Are they the biggest cultists in wrestling?

Lmao AEW doesn't even have house shows

Literally turning into a "Former WWE Stars" shindie, how pathetic.

Thats based

>your average AEWtist equates physical beauty to having a good look
Could you guys stop exposing yourselves as literal cocksuckers for one day?

You probably went into autistic spasms when AJ, Joe and Nakamura debuted didnt you

>million bucks

>eliminated in a battle royal by a nigga with no legs

Dont see the problem with him you faggot, hell he even has some cool features like his eyes

Attached: 3235235253.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

AJ, Joe, and Nakamura were all well established and not life-long comedy jobbers like Dillinger when they debuted. It's like apples to oranges.

I'm an AEW fan but I don't see what's the hype with Spears. Mox is being wasted here.

Attached: 1559902315087.png (417x457, 265K)

From based Choppa Man Ishii or based Lariato Chad Shingo to shitters like the 10 man. Poor Moxley.

Attached: lmao.jpg (230x240, 21K)

Obsessed

>hell he even has some cool features like his eyes
Just come out of the closet already.

>literally every response an AEW fan has is "well you're probably a WWE fan" or some other variation of "WWE BAD"
Holy fucking CULT

the cope lmao

not his fault wwe booked him like shit.

Wow! The self-marks of The Elite are booking themselves to win?!?! Colour me surprised

seethe

when did Jericho become an elite member

>not his fault wwe booked him like shit.
They just saw that behind the memenumber that he was an average wrestler with a shit look.
Him going against Cody and Moxley will be his absolute peak in AEW. I hope you'll remember that because it's going to happen.

It's pretty much his fault for being shit, yes.
>aewtists so desperate they're rating Tye fucking Dillinger as a talent
Pathetic.

>They just saw that behind the memenumber that he was an average wrestler with a shit look.
Sam with Juice, the guy who is now a top tier wrestler in NJPW? or KENTA the guy who was already a big name and is now again after leaving that shithole, or even EC3 before he became over as fuck in TNA.

>Juice
>Top tier

>top tier wrestler in NJPW
You can't be serious. The U.S. Title scene is basically the same importance as WWE's 24/7 title there. Juice is easily a better promo and overall talent than Dillinger regardless.
>KENTA
Fucked that up himself. Could have been huge but got injured far too much. Even brainlets realize this.
>EC3
EC3 is just shit in general. Who the fuck cares who TNA pushed after the Hogan invasion.

NOOOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TYE DILLINGER IN WWE IS LIKE STEVE AUSTIN IN WCW OR OKADA IN TNA! THEY WERE MISS USING HIM BUT NOW SHAWN SPEARS IS ELITE! THE ELITE THE THE ELITE!

Attached: 1563539231614.png (647x778, 17K)

He is a very good wrestler and quite over (which fucking shocked me as i hate him), face it WWE isnt so amazing that they use a wrestler everytime to their biggest potential.

Based 10+ years in developmental man

>EC3 is just shit in general
cringe,dilate, kys. EC3 was fucking based and you are a fucking edrone with shit taste for saying otherwise

>face it WWE isnt so amazing that they use a wrestler everytime to their biggest potential
Even WWE fans aren't going to argue with you on this one, but it's obvious that Dillinger has nothing to offer. You've unironically conditioned yourself to think he's genuine main event material just because he jumped ship to AEW. He's not. Wake up, scrub.

10 man is a 38 year old who spent a majority of his career stuck in WWE's developmental and couldn't break through until he got a meme chant over somewhere almost everything gets over and once he got to AEW exposed himself by botching a chairshot with a chair designed to hurt as little as possible. Imagine efending this, but this is the same fanbase that has to go out of their way to make the rest of their roster of low rent shitters look good.

Do you guys think Moxley regrets signing for AEW? I don't know, don't want to sound like a drone but NJPW seems like a much better fit for him. Well maybe he just loves anything that is not WWE.

I think its better to be open about someone being maybe good instead of shitting on him constantly especially when he was in a promotion known for not being able to develop fucking anything, if he was in NJPW 10 years without becoming good? Then yeah he is a shitter, but WWE is the same company that pushed Braun instantly into the main roster just because le big man, they cant be trusted

AEW fucking sucks at this shit.

Why are they fighting? Why put a match like this on TV when you can build an entire feud around it?

If anything this shows how low on depth the roster is, they are burning through it like paper.

They already fucked it up. He was on top of the world during his debut and it seems like he's already being pushed to midcard after All Out.

>exposed himself by botching a chairshot with a chair designed to hurt as little as possible.

BB-BUT HE HURT SOMEONE!

Attached: 7ff94660-6094-11e9-a8ff-3f5fb1f91cc0.png (652x499, 264K)

>but it's obvious that Dillinger has nothing to offer
but why, i haven't even watched DoN or the other shows but i am pretty sure he did jackshit for now ,let him fucking try atleast

>Sam with Juice, the guy who is now a top tier wrestler in NJPW?
Because NJPW is better than AEW and can extract a wrestler's potential.
Juice is also 8 years younger than Tye now and has been a solid midcarder for NJPW for a good couple years now. He would've been 27/28 when he hit this current run.
Not 38.
>or KENTA the guy who was already a big name and is now again after leaving that shithole
>already a big name
So there's a difference? Tye was never a big name before. Can't draw a parallel between these two events.
>or even EC3 before he became over as fuck in TNA.
>over as fuck
Nobody in TNA is over as fuck

>Yea Forums seething because because AEW isn't giving away PPV main event matches on free TV
There's a reason why Raw is so fucking boring

someone post the webm of peyton royce grinding all over the drummer on the eve of her wedding for this moron.

Meaning?

Oh yay 10 man vs wacky dean

>le seething
No, people are just mocking them for being WWE-Lite

I've been thinking the same thing. I doubt he regrets it because I'm sure he has visions of AEW pulling in some big numbers so he can say fuck the WWE some more. But no doubt in my mind he fits better in NJPW

While WWE is 2009 TNA and ROH

And everything involved is shit so who gives a shit

Obsessed

Easily

Being portrayed as a nothing jobber for that long will paint anyone's perception. Juice Robinson had to pretty much start from scratch as a new wrestler, years later he's still fighting off that WWE booking stink.

Ambrose vs Dillinger. Literally a throwaway squash on Smackdown.

Meaning?

WWE is non canon ya simp

>two WWE midcarders are aew's hottest signs

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

It's not a draw
Only the E is cannon

seething drone, your company is filler

Attached: 1563418831090.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

The next time you go outside in a year or so, ask anyone about wrestling and I guarantee they only know the E, possibly WCW

>seething

Wtf is this, a WWE Main Event taping?

cringe

Wasn't spears the guy whose wife was in that strippers lap that asp was going off on?

Just wait until TNT drops AEW next year because only smarks will watch

Meaning?

Wrestling is cringe. The E has the backstage politics and shitty storylines to keep it entertaining. Imagine taking wrestling seriously and watching the minor leagues.

It was a bachelorette party you ding-dong diddly simp go outside get a wife

meaning you've gotta draw dimes if you want Alex Wright to become USA Heavyweight Intercontinental Universal Champion

>company funded by rich mark
>booking is handled by currently active talent
>the only talent worth mentioning on the roster are a bunch of former WWE guys, most of which are past their prime or never will have a prime

How is AEW any different than late WCW or Hogan-era TNA again?

It's gayer

Cause when TNA or WCW went to shit you could still watch wwmeme, now wwe is literally unwatchable-tier so if you want NA wrestling on TV you are stuck with AEW.

>keep it entertaining
>record low ratings
lol

WCW's downfall was actually entertaining, much like WWE is now for being so badly written and booked. AEW takes themselves too seriously

TV is dying and the product is bad for people that take it seriously and don't follow the politics. Ratings are only going to go down for all wrestling companies

>the minor leagues
imagine taking wrestling seriously

Meaning?

>bucks
>omega
>penta
>fenix
>ex-wwe guys
18+ kid

Care to extrapolate?

Meaning?

Meaning?

meaning you can fall from the top of the cage and be fine if you shooting star press the impact away

>le ratings don't matter
I'm sure Vince will say that to Fox when they cancel Smackdown next year

Mmmmeaning?

Attached: 1565051106449.png (645x574, 214K)

Of course they matter, they're just going to keep falling because TV is dying

>Cody & Brandi
>Goldust
>10 man
>Chris Jericho
>Dean ambrose
>not ex-wwe guys

Uh oh...

they aleady had two lol

Fight for the fallen and whatever that other one was called are about as much house shows as wwe's beast in the east was.

muh they were house shows so they're allowed to be awful even though they were the 2nd and 3rd show that the company every produced

This thread proves that Yea Forums is infested with contrarians, trolls, or God forbid, even 'E drones

>as wwe's beast in the east was.

So literally a house show?

Name someone currently in the WWE thats being pushed with a better l look then Spears?

Oh, and cant name a Female Wrestler. That leaves you with no one. WWE btfo!!!

Imagine thinking mohawks and contacts are cool