The absolute STATE of this faggot...

The absolute STATE of this faggot. "Kenny Didn't screw over N-New Japan!" "S-Stop blaming m-my tranny f-fed for this!" Fucking yikes, your douchebag hero is a carny and so are his fuckboi friends (who are completely using him btw) Boy is plebbit full of these retarded sheep.

Attached: a501755b6d3a591b000e8e8933c0b8e5.png (1185x523, 108K)

K

I wish faggots like you posting Reddit and Twitter screenshots would get banned

You need to go back.

Everything he said was true though. Stay in denial harder puro faggot

Don't give a shit about Cody or the Bucks but Omega had the option between critical acclaim and living the weeb dream in Japan or actually making some serious money in WWE and chose the nuclear retard option

OP exposes herself as a redditor, expects mass approval. Dumb bitch.

I don't know man, whether AEW flops or not it's a company quite literally built around him. If it does fold WWE or New Japan or any promotion around would still snatch him up in a heartbeat.

ON MY HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING YOU TO GO BACK

fucking faggots posting on reddit and the coming here when they don't like the answer asking for sympathy, kys

ya seeeeeeeeeethe Keeny kucks?

Attached: AEW-OH-NO-NO-NO-NO.png (1346x1028, 904K)

based

Go back and kys. He was right. Even your god Meltzer said so.

Still boiling huh?

Attached: kenny edrones.png (1708x5384, 2.99M)

Go back

didn’t read lmfao

It is kinda sad that they are so bitter about him, memes aside Kenny was a freaking over as fuck main-eventer that fans loved and who you could always count on putting great matches. He was on top of the roster importance wise, and for many years, he doesn't deserve to be benoited over just going away

Attached: 346346436.jpg (700x1244, 85K)

How is the second reply wrong? NJPW's offer was smaller than WWE's, NJPW didn't lock him down when they had the chance. NJPW screwed themselves since Kenny still has his following that are going with him no matter where he signs. Meanwhile nobody cares enough about Switchblade or Juice to se them as the main eventer that Omega was.

You're right OP don't let the tranny marks in the thread throw you off. They betrayed NJPW thinking they could book themselves better it's as simple as that.
NJPW let them go because they knew every gaijin just leaves, even after all they did for Kenny he still did.
And the elite didn't want to go to wwe because ex WWE guys convinced them not to. So the elite took advantage of the entire situation without hurting WWE and tossing every other company around.
It killed ROH, they're stripping impact, they're stripping mlw. The only promotions safe are foreign ones.
They're literally WWE 2.0 with an NXT face. Cody and Brandi want to be hunter and Steph so bad. Young bucks are literally dx nwo ripoffs with flips and a nobody look.
It's awful and no one wants to admit it because they're falling for the TNA shtick AGAIN.

Are you seriously posting a Reddit post here? Not only that showing us that you're a redditor with an account? What happened to this board?
Why don't you go tell this guy over there what you posted here. Is it because you don't want to get downvoted? Jesus.

Get over it lad. NJPW in 2019>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NJPW 2018. Fuck Kenny and his tranny fed

I mean him being on the roster wouldn't hurt

Don't reply to yourself it's pathetic.

Collaboration starts October 2.

I'm fine with it. Kenny had a banger run, especially 2016-2017, but once Jericho came in a taught him how to work he's slowed down. Dude had a crazy career, not sure how much longer he could've been "the best bout machine".

He's reduced his stock big time though. I hope NJPW don't take him back. Him being gone is a worthy sacrifice to keep Cody and The Young Bucks from shitting up NJPW again

This is dumb. Kenny got his run, dropped the title to Tanahashi on the way out, clean as a sheet and that's that. (Woulda been nice if they didn't protect the OWA in that last match, but I guess Kenny's that much of a mark for himself.)

The Bucks made it up to Heavyweight. Again, not much else left for them to do.

AEW is a very risky thing, but I can't blame them for giving it a shot, especially since they got a TV deal. It probably won't last if they wind up being too much of a mark for themselves.

NJPW was smart enough to pocket some other gaijin dudes. They'll be fine. Maybe won't blow us away in the US like they could've, but contingencies are in place for them.

This is the correct answer.

nope, boiling is you e-drones when he didn't sign with wwmeme over All Tranny Wrestling xD

Attached: 1531416304432.png (538x602, 422K)

>he doesn't deserve to be benoited over just going away
faggot ruined their america expansion, fucking over years of work just because his anti-draw dweeb friends weren't getting bigger contracts, New Japan has every right to bury this fucker from their history

>E-drones are Reddit
Confirming what we've all suspected.

Omega gave his word to Shin Nippon fans in Japanese that "he wouldn't go over there", and his New Japan deal wasn't small, he wanted the same money for his geeky cucks which was really unprofessional and then got so butthurt that he killed his own stardom after two decades of work in Japan, the guy is a retarded loser period.

Oh and Jay White is a much better heel than le cringey Cleaner ever was, he actually gets heat and isn't a autistic spastic and knows his role. Juice is over as fuck in Japan right now and is getting better every match he's in.

Based, and fuck the elitepilled
>s-s-stop a-a-agreeing with the t-things I don't!
pathetic

Actually a really good post for a change. >inb4 worked

This. Getting Omega back isn't worth having to deal with his extremely mediocre band of merry faggots. He made his bed let him lie in it.

>DUDE! Let's not allow them to say goodbye to the fans like we did with Nakamura, KUSHIDA and others. It's not like they're joining our competition in the U.S LMAO
Nujapanlets everybody.

lol shut the fuck up you nerd

This

>the absolute state of wrestling fans taking gay fake fighting this seriously
Sad!

Meaning?

based bike chad does it again

But how do you know?!?

Based bike chad working the smarks someone post the screencap

The circumstances were very different. Nakamura and KUSHIDA were both upfront with management that they were not going to renew and would be leaving. Kenny announced his departure via Tokyo Sports. That and how New Japan was instrumental in supporting All In, only for AEW to be formed behind their backs? Both were seen as a slap to the face of New Japan, so yes they are still upset and cold to the Elite. That is the way Japanese business is, for further reference look up the splits that lead to SWS and NOAH from All Japan Pro Wrestling, or AAA from CMLL.

>expecting a trumpfs american to save your company

the absolute state of chinks

no wonder japan is dying of old age

If NJPW wanted Omega so bad, they had three opportunities to lock him down long-term. They chose not to, so eventually he went somewhere that would. They really have no right to be so pissy about it.

I left Squaredcircle years ago because it was E-Drone central. Those niggas sent Triple Kek a fruit basket lmao.

He said "I won't go to that place." He was talking about WWE, not a company that wouldn't exist for two years, you dope. If it'd had been between NJPW and WWE, he probably would've stayed.

He literally saidd that It was time for him to leave. He peaked in NJPW and wanted to move on. Funny how Nakamura did the same but he's regarded as god instead of Benoited like Kenny.

see

>Nakameme
>regarded as god
kek

Didn't they whine and bitch on their way out too?

According to Meltzer The Elite told NJPW and ROH that they were leaving after Jan 1. The story about NJPW learning about Kenny leaving via Tokyo Sports is BS. Kenny talked about this during his WOR appearence on February. He let his manager deal with NJPW and was going to leave anyway. They knew beforehand. That's why he lost at WK.

Nakamura and AJ didn't told Gedo until the day of the show. According to both of them. So it's even worse.

You must be new. He's still incredible popular and is mentioned from time to time by the japanese commentary.

Nakamura had a bigger impact over leaving and if it wasn't for Naito and Kenny it could have seriously impacted their business.

This is such a bullshit, simpering interpretation of what happened, dude. Kenny didn't fucking tell the company through Tokyo Sports, why do you think he wasn't even on NYD, weeks before that article came out?

>According to Meltzer
kek

Based and logicpilled user

Attached: BFCEBFBC-3A5E-4D03-AE5D-2D3BB5A1503D.png (317x469, 156K)

They didn't learn about it via Tokyo Sports. They pulled Kenny from the new beginning shows because they knew already unlike Nakamura who told Gedo the day of the show.

Have sex Forrest.

Attached: 1563079472417.jpg (960x544, 103K)

>If it fails wwe or njpw will jump to take him back
I’m not so sure about that.

Based and screencapped for this winter when the aew experiment is a past-tense event.

>Good- great when he was there
>Undeniably excellent after he leaves
>Obvious improvement after his departure
>Adding him back will make it better
Think that through again.

>crossposting from other social media websites

please go back and then kill yourself