KWAB

KWAB

Attached: JohnnyReddit.png (413x550, 69K)

Funny how they just parrot Meltz. It’s the same fucking shit Gargano always does. They liked it because meltz told them to now they hate it for the same reason. Subhuman.

What a fucking simp

>HAHA, it was like Star Wars! My life revolves around pop culture!
I seriously hate people like this.

So basically Johnny is saying fuck the people watching at home?

>responding to criticisms about your """match quality"""
>The match was MADE for the fans

Yeah I'm thinking wrestling is dead

Why did they start letting the marks in the ring brothers?

Attached: jabroni-marks.png (1390x773, 175K)

>match was made for the fans in attendance
>i.e. the smarks who were always going to buy tickets
Why doesn't he make a match for the casuals and try to draw?

>implying Hulk isn’t the biggest self mark of them all
Hulk arguably started the trend of letting the marks in the ring

Let Johnny Reddit have his wank Takeover matches guys. He's gonna be getting squashed by Corbin and McIntyre every week on Raw soon enough.

You work for the live crowd. That is one of the basic tenets of the business.

>Hating Big Dimes Hogan because he did not put some dimeless jobber over
Cringe

>moves goalposts

Being a self-mark is good. Being a mark for the business above yourself is bad. Learn the difference ya simp. Geeks like Gargano put their respect for a fake play-fighting business above themselves. Austin wouldn't do that, Hogan wouldn't do that, they were dime-machines.

Kek what a mark ass bitch

I've not watched any of Johnny Gargano's matches, but I still tell people I hate them anyway

Attached: 1565524042896.jpg (960x540, 68K)

It's not being a mark for yourself if you are protecting the business AND drawing money.
Try again, sweetie :)

>protecting the business
>literally responsible for destroying two companies
Pick one.

Literally same
Sometimes I go look up a few reviews of Takeovers so I can give my opinions context and I have arguments about why the matches that I didn't watch sucked

Gargano is seemingly one of the few wrestlers in WWE who cares about the quality of the match as a whole rather than his "individual performance" and strives to create matches that will resonate in the memory of the fans. I respect him.

People that mostly watch the main roster aren't used to that mindset desu. The main roster guys definitely go out of their way to play to the camera instead of the crowd, it's really noticeable with spots when you have guys always go to the same position because he's been told that it's the best angle for the camera.

Not Hogans fault Nash killed WCW and Russo finished TNA

>Gargano is seemingly one of the few wrestlers in WWE who cares about the quality of the match as a whole rather than his "individual performance" and strives to create matches that will resonate in the memory of the fans. I respect him.

Attached: E354F71E-166D-43C7-833F-990A10BA9D1C.png (1454x1406, 1.27M)

Literally everyone but Gargano were bitches in that screencap though, although he's still a mark for replying to marks on Twitter

You’re not missing much. The only noticeable element of his in ring work is that he slaps his thigh during moves that don’t warrant them at all. I saw this mother fucker slap his thigh during a chop. A fucking chop that’s supposed to connect and make the noise on its own

Fat incel but pretty good penguin cosplay desu

>noone tagged him meaning he was vanity searching

CRINGE

based anonblade

I didn't like any of his matches with Cole. I cannot believe Dave gave the two previous spot fests 5 starts. He has gone crazy, 5 stars are the new 4 stars these days.

he's a bitch because he obviously found those tweets by vanity searching

>But ya know
faggot
Also, fuck stars system. Daniel fucking Bryan has 0 5 stars matches, which is bullshit when you look at some his matches especially at the peak of RoH but these two shitters get 5 stars for kicking out of finishers 200000 times? Dave's opinion is just an opinion, not a fact.

Based Johnny Positive

Still more 5 star matches than Cuckniel Simpyan.