>be me
>bus stop
>coughing cause asthma
>some fat lady comes up
Haha, now THAT is a smokers cough
Me: Hah, no, I have asthma, I could not smoke if I wanted to
>she looks upset by this
Her:You probably got it from smoking if you did not make it up

Is this the outside world Yea Forums is this what you warned me about?

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: Icannotread.jpg (236x303, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzF00zaK56I
youtube.com/watch?v=ak7hqJYk6Yk
scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52364127_2339689182742237_608908100648304640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=ac1c6744f8bdfb976de3c0bbc0263dab&oe=5CDE8449
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Skyrim:_Dark_Brotherhood_Members
youtube.com/watch?v=exXDrlI1B8A
yuruyuri.fandom.com/wiki/Chitose_Ikeda
youtube.com/watch?v=hHShJ_8N1zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the Yea Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Yea Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

How does one do that then?

excuse me but who are you quoting?

Rare Dubs
Dubs

The [s4s] interface is real. download it and get 4chanX too. free too

She came up behind me and said "Now THAT is a smokers cough"

two same numbers!

if you greentext people are going to ask you that...
Thankes!!

what the h*ck is Yea Forums???

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 1542485225431.jpg (1473x1492, 181K)

Downloaded it, system 32 was deleted

happens to me all the time annoying but no need to be a dumb frog about it opie cheers
dubs
checked

yes this is how judgemental the outside world is
i can't even buy groceries without people judging

Ha! LoLe...

really get it if u use 4chins a lot, it gives u so much more control and customization options, also U don't have to solve as many captchas

Attached: .................................png (642x718, 142K)

Isn't that just reddit?

Attached: nevertalk2 p.png (1000x1000, 283K)

Attached: ims.jpg (777x751, 266K)

Attached: poe le...jpg (500x284, 59K)

honestly wouldn't know dubs, but stay crippled if you like. peace.

Attached: imsalc2.jpg (777x751, 276K)

Fugging travesty!

Did you enjoy the chocolate mousse i just whipped up ? Putting it in the fridge for a while to chill. Should be delicious.

very nice dubs
good luck OP :^)

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: 1542646938107.png (544x756, 189K)

Must be the Devil's Bitch nail polish I'm wearing.

idk why but this got me laughing!

epic post!

Does the Blackest Black colour make you laugh more ? There were so many terrified of Black Mary for a reason. Still alive though, i wonder how many others are as well.

Any idea ?

The point divergence from any given instance is infinite. every thing is happening now, there is no quantifiable answer I could give you.

The Blackest black.. the ever present light darker than the void permeating all that is and will be. God is in the answers we all seek.

It makes my Heart brim with the glory of being, the essence of our soul.

>be me

The Blackest Black Magic also comes from another dimension too.

stringing multiple instances to a singular point is one of my specialties. the confluence and and nexus geometry crystallizes into a manifestation of pure will when orchestrated correctly.

Be brave, not fearful.

lel that's funny. I just don't do low level. That for the dross.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzF00zaK56I

Many make up the one. Peace.

Depending upon the nail polish, i can be 3, 6 or 9 times the trouble. Those who don't give me what I want, will find out soon. Those who want me, it's you who has to be brave. Expanding your knowledge because the brain is the greatest sexual organ. Where's Saturn/Asmodei ? You here tonight, hon ? He's one of the few who knows me. But sometimes i think i scare him. He told me i take his breath away lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=ak7hqJYk6Yk

pure bliss in poetry.

In Hell, we didn't always just fuck. Education was very important. For EVERYTHING.

Asmodei was a great teacher for me. Memories.

scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52364127_2339689182742237_608908100648304640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=ac1c6744f8bdfb976de3c0bbc0263dab&oe=5CDE8449

It's about time too, hun.

Asmodei Asmodeus

The Shadow/Animus has much to teach indeed.

Walking both pathes, Boaz, Jachin brings balance and allows for some depth perception in study, ritual and rite.

Have you ever played Skyrim? Reminds me of The Dark Brotherhood a bit. I was like Babette but blonde and prettier. Nazir's voice is naggingly familar, isn't it Morte ?

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Skyrim:_Dark_Brotherhood_Members

Who are you here ? If you don't answer me, I'll deliberately REALLY close talk you into nervousness, if we ever meet, yet again. Number 1. Do you think this will inspire the other girls in your class, too ? I certainly hope so.

youtube.com/watch?v=exXDrlI1B8A

yeah, i was just playing it with heaavy modding a few weeks ago, bretty fun, umm, i don't see too many similarities, but that's up to individual perspective to a degree too.

[/spoiler>Who am I here ?_*

I am me.

hot faggots in this itt thread

I love rum and raisin dark chocolate. Old Gold.
When I'm a young girl, I'm terrible. Black level, very young. Wearing Devil's Bitch Nail polish, blackest black. Jealous ? I bet not. Sigh. When do i die ?

yuruyuri.fandom.com/wiki/Chitose_Ikeda

Whenever Chitose eats chocolate, she goes on a Yuri make-out rampage on everyone in sight, including her sister Chizuru (Season 1, Episode 12). The only way to stop the "creature" is to tire her out with nosebleeds, achieved when Ayano kisses Kyōko on the cheek. In the manga, the reason for her rampage is due to the chocolate having alcohol in its composition.

Eating some right now, with coffee.

Attached: 53188127_2086960334734876_977989887527485440_n.jpg (960x960, 101K)

lole keksandra

sounds like you lead an entertaining existence, i don't know when you will die, that is a matter of fate combined with action.

good anime/manga
Yuru Yuri

sipping Tangerine Lemonade with a Gold Ingot under my tongue

watching the sunrise, Toking fine herbs listening to the noise

have frankincense and murr, thinking of inhaling some to find a new light.

I used to love Essential Frankincense oil in an oil burner when i was exercising in my late 20's. But that was many many many Rosemary's ago. Who's Rosemary's Baby ? Any idea ?

No my existence is very dull atm. Just planning my next life/home visit whatever it is. The convergence perhaps ?

Yours sounds like a Tangerine Dream.

I'm smoking herbs too, Mary Janes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHShJ_8N1zw

both resins i mentioned are psychoactive. the Romans used to use them in order to "make the statues talk".

looking ahead, yeah, aren't we all, but the image we see now isn't what tomorrow brings in most cases.

Dream for sure, feels good, i hope yours is as well friend.

Indica and Sativa, tastes sweet

Where do you get the frankincense resin from ? Wouldn't mind some myself.

You probably live in a country/area where good marijuana is ready available. I live in a control state where this is not available.

My dope is pretty weak, so yeah, and is just that. Natural though, but nothing like the old Thai Buddha when i was about 13-14. Nepalese black putty, Afghani Black putty, Mullumbimby Madness that was frequent then.

I bought myne from a local Apothecary they sell ingredients and herbs.

You could search ebay, I *ThNke they had both for sell.

Yeah, 100% legal, could smoke in front of police if I am on private property.

Should be legal everywhere.

Those strains... walk to a monastery if you are ever in nepal, I have been told they give out hashish for those who make the journey.
I have a store right down the street that sells whatever I want, even eatable items, +friends to help me out too.

Those cars circling me VERY FAST just said grow up.

Attached: cocaine.gif (332x332, 1.61M)

Sic' em Lucy. The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Man I wish I was a bus stop, too...

Hey Lucy/Mara.

That redhead girl was terrible. A triple redhead assault on the triple goddess lol. Powderfingers.

Loved the extremely businesslike salute sharp to the left while i was sitting on my balcony one morning about 6 years ago. Going into my mother's nursing home i believe.

I'm sure you were like a little chemist in Hell. Here's something i whipped up earlier. Some of your female creations were great, but, yeah some of the guys, well.

Here, well I'd rather leave it up to someone who can see clearly. I promise I won't close talk you either Amei. Will we ever meet again ? ......

By terrible, i meant a VERY bad influence. Which is good. It's an Australian thing. Do you remember ?

This chilled chocolate mousse is delicious. Not that sweet.

Actually it was terrible. I really hate fake sugar. I remember reading many years ago that aspartame or some other one, maybe saccharin (is that like sarin gas lel) was actually made from the shit of some type of ant i think. Some insect anyway, but I've never been able to find it on the internet. I think it was some documentary many years ago i watched.

Anyway had to have some v8 orange kick power blend juice. Orange, carrot, mango (yum, not that sweet either) and camembert cheese to get rid of that poison taste i get from eating/drinking anything with it. I need natural, sugar or fruit/veg juice.