Vince loves Toronto

>PPV starts
>"THIS IS AWESOME"
>Entrance finish
>"THAT WAS AWESOME"

Attached: 1445537884662.jpg (229x200, 8K)

Attached: toofuknsweet.jpg (1180x885, 208K)

Disgustingfuknfingernails

Huh? Wat u mean? Ya seething.

At least their fans actually make a bit of noise. They even booed Kofi.

imagine the smell!

Attached: ibushi.gif (500x270, 1.95M)

Worked

kill yourself

Ya boiling ya dweeb

I wanna cram crushed leaves in Ibushi's boypussy

Meltzer was spot on when he was comparing NXT to G1 and talked about how Gargano and Cole work for THIS IS AWESOME and FIGHT FOREVER chants while Okada and Ibuhsi work to tell a story.

Honestly New Japan has ruined wrestling for me. Every other company is unwatchable now because New Japan has just perfected everyone I want out of wrestling. The fans aren’t marks for themselves, the production is top notch, the commentary actually explains the motive of wrestlers and the stories. I can’t wait anything else now because of New Japan.

Go back to your board Dave

BASED

Same. I occasionally watch GCW shows but they're still nowhere near as good as NJPW

fine speech

100%, although MLW is still pretty good, Impact is getting a bit stale and forget about ROH snooze fest.

Based and truthpilled. Anytime I start to doubt this G1 comes along and solidifies it.

and yet Meltzer gave both of their matches before Toronto 5.5 & 5.25 stars, so guess he's part of that "This is Awesome" and "Fight Forever" crowd

But those matches were clearly better than this one. They knew G1 was on and tried to show they could hang but they revealed themselves. No way this gets more than 4 stars.

New Japan, casual CMLL/AAA, and MLW are the only things I keep up with regularly. Get a little something of everything I'm looking for from those.

Fuck Toronto and Fuck WWE

Bases
Bases
Cringe

Stone cold Skype Austin

Attached: 15400.jpg (639x481, 150K)

Attached: 101421.jpg (1440x1197, 521K)

>Roode showed up
>no Usos
Think I love them too

Meaning?

Meaning my nigger Bobby Roode was in a match in Canada and due to one of the coconut niggers having a DUI they couldn't go to Summerslam or Raw because it was in Canada, therefore I agreed with OP and his statement about Vince loving Toronto because i'm appreciating them right now as well

Attached: tumblr_llqe6r5dSm1qfo270o1_500.gif (300x225, 166K)

Cringe
Bases
Bases

Toronto fill with pakis

>watching wrestling
heh
cringe

This guy was based

Everything about this g1 solidified my lovr for NJPW. The finish to the whole g1 even red shoes calling for rocky fo restrain gedo it was just truly wonderful.

Hi janny / pedomod

i aint no janny
although if i was
i'd be extra based
because our mods are based
based mods in Yea Forums

well you are certainly retarded enough to be the janny

Attached: sarcastic.jpg (600x341, 20K)