Based njpw

based njpw

Attached: 896689CC-5D04-4541-A667-32D0B18F28FD.jpg (750x590, 288K)

wow this is straight up disgusting of them promoting a genocidal mass murderer ummm this is very problematic and we need to cancel Who Japan ASAP

Dilate

Sasuke didn't murder his clan, retard. That was his brother.

Fınna watch this

This is going to work the absolute fuck out of Reddit. I said once that JR’s call after Benoit won the title at WM was my favourite wrestling commentary moment of all time and I got 40 downvotes and was told I needed to see a psychologist.

Son ya worked LMAO

Maybe you should see yourself out the door and back where you came

“Girl” ya dilate

Why did you just mention some random japanese factory worker like im supposed to know who he is kek

Fucking lmao. Based future telling user.

Attached: BD313230-8EDA-4691-8E61-FA24B54B1145.jpg (828x1186, 414K)

worked LMAO

go back

DILATION LMAO

Heh based dude

all caps worked into a shoot LMAO

the only thing that is going to shoot you is other faggots cum when you DILATE LMAO

ya seething little guy? go post on your blog

you seem to be very familiar with what dilating is anything to share with us LMAO

>no, you!
this tranny guy is dilating hard LMAO

worked LMAO

Hey
Guys
Guess
What
These
Are
All
Me
By
The
Way

Yup it was all me, even planned the number of posts accurately enough to complete the sentence LMAO

>repeating the same thing
oh no is this tranny losing it's mind.. typical, another statistic.. enjoy dilation though tranny.

beggin' ya on my hands and knees PLEASE have sex

Absolutely fucking based

Sasuke should've won that one desu

Sashimi? That's a food kek

worked LMAO

what're some great great sasuke matches?

Still
Me
By
The
Way

Liar

Attached: 55F3BE3C-BDBF-437B-A667-A055599B087B.jpg (828x486, 137K)

dilation LMAO

GOAT.

Attached: MWGA.jpg (2048x1536, 297K)

sasuke vs liger

Attached: ncolffec003y.gif (200x200, 3.52M)

>actually taking the time to edit in paint
why is your life so sad

All me again

Big brained improvisation by liger

planned spot

Wrong

Attached: file.png (885x937, 152K)

still me btw

Jyuchad "Kino" Liger vs The Great Virgin

>bad ladyboy gymnastics
Yeah ain't watching this shit

One of the things Meltzer's right about is that the 1994 Super J Cup is still one of the greatest shows in pro-wrestling history.

Look at it this way, in 1994, Benoit hadn't killed his wife and kid... yet.

based

Fuck reddit

Attached: unpaidjanny.png (876x245, 20K)

Retards are still unable to separate the art from the artist

Can you separate this painting from Hitler and the Holocaust? No? Than shut the fuck up.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (898x653, 94K)

Look at it this way,if you didn't know that Hitler made that painting you would analyze it objectively.

I can, why can't you? ya a spewing jew?

This board shits on any performer who leans the least bit left and will never separate the character they play from the actual person.

Why the fuck should anyone here expect people to separate a child killer from the character he played.

Problem is I can literally see Benoit in his matches and see his murdering face and hands.

Cornette is very left leaning and he is still respected by a decent amount of people here

Cringe leftist politics is a personal choice. Benoit had brain damage and is therefore not responsible for his actions.

Problem is, he did not have murdering face and hands back then.
I'm not trying to say you can't hate the guy, but I am saying he was one of the best wrestlers and that is a fact.

It's a dull as shit painting any way you look at it

He was beating Nancy long before he sperged out, it's in her divorce filing.

Absolutely this. The only thing I find difficult is seeing him take shots to the head or any head related damage.

Fuck plebbit wannabe Smarks, all the shitters they worship try to emulate Benoit on some level.

Beating and killing are not the same thing, user.
I'm not trying to defend the guy, but he still was one of the best in the ring.

There's nothing wrong with smacking your wife around from time to time. It only became taboo very recently.

Go back, faggot.

>Mass murderer

I didn't know he worked for the Clinton Hit Squad

He hadn't even met Nancy yet during his awesome performance at the 1994 Super J Cup.

>he doesn't know
should we tell him?

>Claims he can separate Hitler's art from the Holocaust
>Hurls an anti-semitic slur while doing so
Sums it up really

>he thinks fake fighting is "art"
cringe

ya missing the point?

This post is art,prove me wrong

Benoit chose to give himself brain damage in exchange for money ya simp

CTE is caused/exacerbated by hits to the body as well, not just hits to the head. All the research emphasizes this, and that's why the NFL and NHL's efforts to eliminate hits to the head, while great, will not make the games safe. Same with pro wrestling

If that's true then we should just outright ban pro wrestling. At least the other sports are actual sports. No one should be killing themselves for fake faggot "fighting".

lol fortunately you will never know what it's like

DING-DONG DIDDLY AFTER DING-DONG DIDDLY
COPE AFTER COPE

no but you should acquire taste cuz he was already past his prime by then, pleb

Or, you know, they're adults and can make their own choices. I'm completely fine with people making that choice for themselves.

It wasn't just a choice Benoit made for himself, obviously. He took a woman and a child down with him. You become a danger to others.

Based

Care to extrapolate?

Give him the strap

>still believing the "benoit killed his family meme"
there's being a simp, then there's you.

Why do people get so worked over this. Don't people do documentaries based on Hitler all the time? What's the problem with NJPW putting on a great match that had a sick fuck that ended up killing people and himself? He was a GREAT wrestler, the second coming of Dynamite Kid. And he was a piece of shit, outside the ring. I was sure people would be able to separate both things but I guess I was wrong.