There are girls browsing Yea Forums RIGHT NOW

>there are girls browsing Yea Forums RIGHT NOW
H-hey, ladies. Excited for any upcoming matches? Going to see any shows live?

Attached: hifbi.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>not realizing girls are human beings and just as ugly on the inside as men

in some other point in time a girl occupied the exact space in which you are now in

I could not name one upcoming wrestling match. I just don't give a shit anymore. I'm just here for AJ, Velveteen Dream, and Randy. And I have lost track of what they're doing. I just shitpost. And yes I am a 32 year old "girl" (female)

>32
Post milf feet

Post ya chin bitch

I'll say uglier, at least we men can forgive, women hold grudges for eternity

Coalburner

I hold grudges for eternity, am I a woman?

ding-dong diddly based m’lady

liar

>no feet pics
LONDON

In soul, consider making the transition.

for a moment I considered it

Dilate

Pls

post a picture of your underpants

Attached: 1512043212063.png (778x512, 45K)

>being a woman
>being an e-drone

Attached: 1536009189745.jpg (1079x1280, 141K)

Mommy please

I miss Yelissa

Attached: yelissa graduation.png (720x1280, 347K)

Women are disgusteing

Velveteen Dream
D-R-E-A-M, is

>Yelissa92
What did she MEAN by this?

She’s the rape baby of Kevin nash and bubba

Holy shit youre hilarious. Best joke of all time. Grills on 4chin, let alone Yea Forums

Sorry dudes, you pretending to be a woman doesn't make you a woman. You will always be a man in a wig

High, Shelly

she literally does that same pose every pic lmao

She's an Yea Forums stacy through and through

24 year old femanon here. The only matches I am interested in at this point in time are those that involve Undertaker. Hopefully Bray Wyatt's new gimmick doesn't get fucking ruined, because I really want to get excited over him as well.

Attached: 20190810_163205.jpg (949x720, 279K)

>be me
>go outside
>breathe in pussy particles in the air
See ya later virgins

Attached: e03f00184e02d73f66e9ceab3a9f17de--frog-meme-the-frog.jpg (222x216, 8K)

But why am I bleeding out of my vagina every month, then, user?

Consider it harder
In return, here's Seff doing yoga

Attached: sethyoga.gif (447x251, 1.59M)

Literally this thread right now
Bunch of jobbers irl to be honest

Attached: 147.jpg (500x352, 42K)

You're dilating too aggressively.

Just between us, a woman just may be responsible for Undertaker hairposting. Just don't tell anyone outside of this thread.

Attached: god-level hair.jpg (600x400, 70K)

How can you trust yourself? You are an animal that bleeds once a month and won't die, I don't trust you.

MOMMY
MOMMY PLEASE SHOW ME UR FEETS
MOMMY MOMMY MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kind of makes me feel like a supernatural being when you put it like that...I like it. No wonder I am such a fan of gothic culture.

Attached: KgPNFA.jpg (1029x771, 56K)

What if Yelissa was Kevin Nash's mixed race rape baby all along?

DID IT HURT WHEN YOU FELL FROM HEAVEN

literal big tiddy goth gf on this board based.

How’s your braps?

Hey baby do you watch New Japan Pro Wrestling? Come over to my place we can run through some of Kazoochicken Avocado's best bouts over some Sunny D and takis.
You gotta roadmap precious 'cause I'm lost in your eyes ;)

Were your parents retarded? because you are special ;)

Attached: CB2DC97B-D3E7-4E6E-B549-AEE7AAB9D402.jpg (1024x784, 116K)

femanon here. all modern wrestling is kinda meh in one way or another. wwe has some low/midcard talent i like. aew has maybe 4 wrestlers i like. tna is a shitshow but i love it...wrestling sucks now. Also, I think women attracted to kevin nash are weird.

Attached: brie mode wut.png (634x592, 631K)

post toes

Attached: aj no.gif (256x189, 1.23M)

girl here i love gookchoppa. i know you think i'm just saying this to get cheap (You)s but not so. i have bobes and pusy and everything

toeless tranny confirmed

1995 this board would have been full of roasties lusting for Shawn and Diesel, based AE weeded them all out of wrestling

HOW ARE YOUR BRAPS

Gothfemanon here, wrestling was really damn good from 1996-2007, but the PG-era killed the WWE, thus pretty much killing wrestling for me. My dad watched wrestling as far back as the late 1960's, (mid-atlantic), and he watched it religiously as long as I can remember. So I grew up seeing it all the time. (I was a Rock kid, by the way.) As for guys on the current roster, I sort of like AJ Styles, I really like Braun Strowman, fucking love Bray Wyatt with his new Fiend gimmick, and I like Brock Lesnar, but only because I like to watch the promos with Paul Heyman building him up because I find them to be fucking hilarious. As for Kevin Nash, he actually was very attractive when he was younger, but I can never understand how anyone could find him more attractive than The Undertaker. Undertaker, in my opinion, was always the sexiest wrestler in existence, and even to this day I find him highly attractive. Him and The Rock are my two favorite wrestlers of all time.

Attached: Baseball bat .gif (196x150, 1.59M)

>op doesn't know that everyone here is female except for him
I only watch NJPW but missed the Shibara era. What are some of his best matches?

Attached: shibata.jpg (1242x694, 35K)

But i'm a male.
I hate trannies and love traps and women.
What is wrong with me?

Foolish child there are no girls on the internet

Please let me show you what a real man can do

Attached: mlady.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

big facts bro like what is that shit. They bring up the most hurtful shit during arguments that you tell them in confidence too. o_0 Them niggas demons bro im telling you

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N O D N O L

Make the switch, fuck a cute trap today!

Record yourself fucking bbc and post it here

bases

beggin the incels in here to seek employment and sunlight

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN

Reminder when an user says “femanon here” it’s a tranny

I don't care
I want to see a BBC dominating that white cunt , regardless if it's a pussy or Boypussy

You're so wise mistress, please may I lick your armpits?

>oh, look, another fake femanon thread
>actual femanons? WITH OPINIONS?!
Let me run a quick survey while I get you here, what do YOU think of the following wrestling trends?
>long, wet hair
>shaggy beards for no reason
>slob gimmicks(Luke Harper, Mankind, Bray Wyatt, etc)
funny wrestlers(R-Truth, Orange Cassidy, Gentleman Jervis, Blank, etc)
>mixed gender matches
Femanons only, I know what the hardlegs think

Attached: Vince Likes.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

>long, wet hair
It's sexy as hell, especially pic related. I am a big fan of The Undertaker's hair in particular. Triple H's hair is nice, too.
>shaggy beards for no reason
Fits some characters, like Braun Strowman for example.
>slob gimmicks
Depends on if the performer can pull it off in a way that's actually entertaining. Mankind was extremely good at making me really believe he was a fucked up son of a bitch. Al Snow was also really entertaining when he had the head gimmick. Don't have much of an opinion on any similar modern gimmicks. I doubt that they'd be entertaining, due to PG bullshit, though.
>funny wrestlers
I'm not much into that style. Comedy should happen organically, not be forced by shitty gimmicks used by even shittier people.
>mixed gender matches
Seems like a bad idea. It wouldn't be believeable. Realistically, there isn't a single woman on the entire roster who could defeat any one of the men on the roster. So it would just feel like "muh wahmen power!" If they did something like that.
>bonus opinion
Women's wrestling is boring as shit, and everytime their matches come on, I get up to go get a drink/snack/smoke. I cannot bring myself to watch that cringy shit.

Attached: god-level hair 2.jpg (1280x720, 55K)