TOO SREET TORIPOO AITCH? SOLLY I DONT TOO SREET JABRONYS I AM FACKIN KENTA BARRETO CRUB 4 LYFE

TOO SREET TORIPOO AITCH? SOLLY I DONT TOO SREET JABRONYS I AM FACKIN KENTA BARRETO CRUB 4 LYFE

Attached: EBxVUSrU8AAXFxI.jpg (1366x2048, 521K)

Look at that shoulder. Some yankee ''''doctor'''' really did a number on this dude.

I love how people kept saying at the start of the G1 he will get injured midway through the tournament. Now look at him he is the second most important member in the BC is over as fuck and will have choppa kino vs Ishii

shut the fuck up you were one of them and now you're just another sheep bandwaggoning the latest hottest angle like a good cuck

I alwaya believed in him especially since he is roiding to stay healthy

Based. Tana hooked him up with the gas.

cringe

Man I wish steroids never went out of style. Some retards abused it and now it's tough as fuck for me to find

The seething jealousy of Americans in this post is delicious.

poor yuro seething

>thinking anybody is jealous of America's health care system
get a clue

You just can't help yourself can ya lil guy?

>Be KENTA
>injure your shoulder
>go in for surgery
>You're scared
>You don't speak the language and no translator is provided
>Left with a huge scar as doctor is incompetent
Yeah man, well jealous of that

OH NO NO NO

Attached: yikes.png (2880x2160, 266K)

>called out as a yuro
>change topic
way to exposed yaself kiddo

GAYTCH BTFO!

big body scars are badass and show that youve been through some shit. it complements a heel character well

Too bad this simp still does springboard dropkicks and tried to wrestle

It's easier than ever, nice job exposing your non-lifting ass. You can go to any big gym, search back pages in your city, order them online and get away with it like everyone does, buy from countries like China where they sell it in pharmacies, etc... It was much harder in the past.

>Too bad this simp still does springboard dropkicks and tried to wrestle
he literally hasnt had one match since his heel turn. He might even stop the high flying stuff altogether.

too bad he lives in your cranium rent free which makes you lose sleep at night kek

I hope so, the worst part of his matches are the flying clothesline and springboard stuff. He needs to just kick the fuck out of people.

How would Haitch and his buttbuddies take credit and act smugly superior to Bullet Club if they didn't too sweet?