I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY

I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY.
SLAVERY.

Attached: e drone.png (500x583, 602K)

nigger

N

Sorry (about my ancestors enslaving your ancestors)

thanks for building the railroads my brother

My ancestors were in gulags. Sorry if I lack sympathy.

Sorry. BBC deserves to rule mankind. Melanin enhances critical thinking and creativity. Your mind is your crown lord.

Kevin Nash.

Nice pecs brah

Sorry! Prease punish me!

Attached: 58722258-F731-4DA3-B0AA-B2FEBD4483BA.jpg (689x582, 237K)

We need to go back to those times. We accomplished so much throwing human suffering at things like the rail road, mining, etc

Hes a spook not an opium puffin chink or a jameson drinking mick

I'm Mexican

who did you rape?

And I thought my gimmick was bad

blacks built the majority of the railroads especially in the East and South, hence the John Henry mythology

SORRY

my ancestors were in espaƱa at the time
sorry

Also for the negroes who came from Jamaica and the west indies that built the panama canal you guys are all right.

Niggers aint done shit except pick cotton and become shucking and jiving uncle toms or soon to die "tragically" in a gang shooting or run in with the law.

Blacks are retarded, why not demand to not pay taxes as a form of reparations like the injuns do.

this ain't my gimmick. my gimmick is overusing all these stale memes for free (You)'s. works every time.

nah they pretty much laid the foundation for this whole nation via free labor that you yourself admitted that they've done

Attached: Tumblr_lahluhfqb81qdqgr4o1_500_large.jpg (500x332, 74K)

I just wanna tell all of you that I'm on a toilet right now and just took one massive log of shit. feels comfy.

unuronically absolutely fucking despise white people
not even a meme or a joke

They didnt lay the foundation down it was the boys in the back on the horses whipping them no good jiggaboos that did. Cause illiterate nogs are gonna know how to make a railroad or know what one was. HELL they built a fucking subway and called it the underground railroad that how inferior their brains are.

>that big poop feel
The only thing that makes it better is a clean wipe

How many flushes la?

SORRY, NOW PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE WHILE I WATCH FROM MY CUUCK CLOSET

Attached: soytch.jpg (636x359, 74K)

And why is that ?

Dilate

got them baby wipes for extra clean feeling
2. I use too much paper

I sure hope you pay tribute and cry about the holocaust every night goyim

Fuck off with this off topic shit, Nash.
Go to /soc/ if youre really fiending for cock.

ladies and gentlemen
this is what we in the industry call a work

Attached: eric-bischoff-ted-talk-interview-wcw-nitro.png (2546x1430, 1.2M)

Fuck you

And yet it still feels so good to be white

It was the chinese that built our national railroads. Your great grandma just picked cotton.

That's the irish retard

The Chinese only finished some of the railroads on the west coast, big myth that they built them all.
John Henry is not Irish folklore dumbass

> I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY...

...go back to Africa you black retard

I