October 4th. 2019. This is their last chance

October 4th. 2019. This is their last chance.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pan-AkqNE1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The last match in wrestling that can draw dimes

They both literally can't walk or move anymore

Stong is retired

Unironically this.Start the build at the first Fox on Smackdown. Six month build. Main Events WM 36. 10 minute match. Taker wins because muh Monday Night Wars. Two of them team up at Backlash a month later to take out The Fiend and Kane. Sting retires for good. Undertaker looses to The Fiend at SummerSlam. Taker gets horribly mauled by Kane. Double retirement match Taker/Kane following WM.

Taker would squash Sting in a few minutes like he did to Cena a while back. Worth the paycheck.

Best of three series
Undertaker announces he's leaving for good but there's on man he has yet to face, calls out Sting.
Sting dodges, eventually caves.
First match, Sting wins ends with undertaker doing the sit up after Sting is gone
Second match Sting looks like he's practically got it, gets locked in a hells gate and passes out.
Last match is last man standing, both get counted out, druids carry taker out in a casket

Friendly reminder that Jasethy ended Sting's career by being a dangerous worker. Sting was supposed to go over and win the championship that night. FUCK JASETHY.

Think of the dimes

LOL at McMahon-land ever letting WCW's golden boy get a win over WWE's golden boy.

they teased this before, but Seethe Dumpins killed Stonger, so didint happen

youtube.com/watch?v=Pan-AkqNE1o

Cringe @ the fantasy booking ITT

stfu BITCH

Attached: the last thing you EVER see.gif (200x200, 684K)

Battle of Comb Overs.

My god, I will scream like a little girl if I get to see them both together in a ring.

Attached: GOAT 4.jpg (602x339, 67K)

They are 15 years too late for this. Can Sting even bump anymore?

Pretty sure stings ass can take a few bumps as long as taker is careful pounding him

Attached: undertaker smiles .jpg (950x720, 259K)

>mmmmmm wouldn't wanna work with him, vince!

Mmmmmm

have you seen the taker vs goldberg match?

Unsafe Seth already killed Stings career.

Stink isn't wrestling ever again and it's all Rollins fault

He managed to dodge paralysis with Seth, Taker would kill him.
You wouldnt even get to see Taker booed, probably one of both these guys chants.

HE'S THE MAN CALLED STONG!!
HE'S THE MAN CALLED STONG!!

based

He let Goldberg squash Lesnar...

I just wanna see the Stonger Death Drop again, bros

Why do so many people want to see wrestlers in their 50s and, in some cases, 60s, come back?

Its just sad watching them try to do what they cant anymore. Unless you like seeing old people get hurt. Which now that i type it seems likely bc 4chanlol

god damn i hope they do it because wow that would be a bad match

Sting would never dodge a match though. Doesn't make sense.

Because none of the new guys can draw for shit with the exception of Bryan.

THE VIGILANTE

STANG

Why are people so obsessed with this fucking match? Even if it happened back in their primes it would have been 3 stars at best and were over 20 years past that point now. Plus Sting can't wrestle anymore after Seth's retarded ass couldn't adjust his style for one match and did all his retarded "MUH WERKRAYT" spots on a guy in his 50's. 'Taker only has 2 matches left, the next Saudi show to put over Mansoor and then WM to retire putting over Corbin, there's no room for this Sting bullshit.

sounds like pure shite

>Sting beats Taker clean
>Sting loses by being so cool he doesn't actually lose
>The best Taker can do is a draw
Shit booking

This will unironically happen within a year or two when the prince demands to see it.

Him no come book?

>WWE has spent the last 30 years systematically burying WCW
>Thinking for a second Carder wouldn't just go over clean in their first encounter