Magnus is about to get BTFO

Magnus is about to get BTFO

youtu.be/KqoSaoeHGPQ

Attached: images (87).jpg (262x192, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGoauwuaoig
en.chessbase.com/post/jennifer-yu-s-us-junior-championship-can-research-explain-her-result
youtube.com/watch?v=wMXIcsn9bNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meatbags

Attached: [email protected] (1280x720, 48K)

>magnus
>btfo in a blitz
a thread died for this

>Caruana beating Carlsen in a rapid game
Why couldn't he do that in the WC?

Attached: 1553702997904.png (2518x1060, 209K)

Based caryuwana

maurice with the awkward prophylactic jokes. i'm so curious what pleasant yasser would sound like all alone. without maurice and jennifer throwing a million awkward lines at him. poor yass'
very interesting position. for anyone not super-familiar with chess: if the bar on the left is below the red line then Black is winning. if it's above the red line then White is winning and it's of course proportional to the advantage

Attached: stream.png (1294x719, 1.55M)

Whatever happened to Nakamura? He really dropped off. On the bright side USA has 6 players over 2700 now. A golden age of American chess.

Unironically he streams too much

it looks like there's a new QT in town boys
youtube.com/watch?v=LGoauwuaoig

Over time I've come to tolerate Maurice but Jen is just annoyingly

100% accurate.

Haha who cares about chess haha...

Hikaru is mentally unstable. My guess is that assuming that he will never be able to beat Magnus (even in blitz or bullet) must have been a tough blow.
I don't feel any pity for him though. Can't wait till he loses the unofficial title of "best online player" to based pic related.

Attached: 496212.jpg (1332x750, 66K)

>"Magnus about to get BTFO"
>has 10 minutes up on Levonian who is at 3 minutes
nigga what the fuck lmao Magnus is about to annihilate this retard
btw 1 for Yasser Seirawan = GOAT

> engine at -3

that 7 minutes won't necessarily come in handy

Magnus is out of it. I watched some happy vids of him with his hot new girlfriend and i was like this is fucking it. This kills the sperg. The sperg needs to be unhappy and blame the jews for everything. If not he will not function.

Magnus is over. It's the end.

Attached: 5faf0eb5ef16ea7b1e54d818c3f4adf9.jpg (472x604, 54K)

Magnus will win, screenshot this

TOO MANY PEOPLE TALKING
AT THE SAME TIMEEEEEE

levon has been confident and loose all game. magnus has been tight and uncomfortable. i really hope aronian doesn't give it away in the time scramble

Attached: bjork27.jpg (489x604, 63K)

Based retard

>resigned
fagnus btfo once again

Reminder no one actually cares about chess...

Attached: 0g.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Looks like it's confirmed, there's an inverse relationship between chess skill and banging good looking ladies

Attached: thevictoryswig.png (1360x768, 2.02M)

based

Attached: BobbyFischerJewsEvilQuoteMeme5.jpg (767x344, 301K)

This kills the sperg.

Attached: sperg.jpg (227x300, 10K)

Magnus changes his girlfriend every 1 or 2 years, now he's down to a 23 year old girl. They are getting younger and younger.

are you the nor that used to make chess threads? you guys are so weird when it comes to magnus

>dat Penguin in the wall

I thought he was dating some Spaniard

Magnus still held a small, yet solid, advantage after Black's 19...Qe7. Magnus should have traded rooks, then castled long, bringing his other rook into play in the center or to the kingside where the action is. Unfortunately, Magnus threw away his advantage with 20.Bh7+

Attached: after_19Rf4Qe7.png (389x393, 75K)

the absolute state of american chess if the girl won junior boys championship

These commentators are so fucking annoying. You'd think they'd have some sophistication or calmness to their presenting but the retards act like they're commentating a football match and it's distracting from focussing on the match.

20.Bh7+
>(Better was soemthing like 20.Rxf8+ Qxf8 21.O-O-O Qd6 22.Re1 Nf6 23.Ne5 b5 24.axb5 axb5 25.Bxb5 Ba6 26.Qa4 Bxb5 27.Qxb5)
20...Kh8 21.Nh4 Rxf4 22.Ng6+ Kxh7 23.Nxe7+ Re4+ 24.Qxe4+ dxe4 25.Nxc8 Bxc8
>(This was the position Carlsen was aiming for, and though it seems ojbectively worse than the above suggestion of 20.Rxf8, it is the type of position that is right in his wheelhouse. There is an unablanced position with plenty of targets and files for his rook to gain play upon.)
26.b4 Kg6 27.c4 Kf7 28.b5
>(Carlsen still had a playable position if he had moved to give his rook some scope with 28.a5 bxa5 29.Rxa5)
28...e5 29.dxe5 a5 30.Rd1 Nxe5 31.Rd4 Be6 32.Rxe4 Nxc4 33.Ke2 Nd6 34.Rf4+ Ke7 35.Kd3 Nb7 36.Kd4 0-1 Magnus Carlsen defeated!

Attached: after_25Nxc8Bxc8.png (389x393, 68K)

>girl winning a boys championship
Not happening, my Lithuanian friend. The girl was invited via wildcard and finished last, with one draw and 8 losses. Then the political correct army came to defend her, caliming that her poor results were caused by "gender stereotypes":
en.chessbase.com/post/jennifer-yu-s-us-junior-championship-can-research-explain-her-result

shitty graphics on this one. i've got to say i'm more privy to drodo's autochess

check out my digital board

Attached: Fritzy.png (1353x716, 476K)

JUST

Attached: EBt6nWWW4AA_q_d.png large.png (763x530, 189K)

Amazing how Anand is still a blitz beast at almost 50 yo

>ranked #1 in rapid
>loses 3 of them
What a faggot glad he got exposed

>best online player
I can't believe Nakafags actually believed that shit.

I want to fuck that knight

thought those were the champions. weird flex to put photos of participants on the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMXIcsn9bNU
>live

Levon having such a nice tournament

Attached: aronian.png (1360x768, 1.75M)

instructive R+P ending time

Attached: ding_carjackin.png (1298x719, 1.59M)

>gets another gf
>his play goes to shit again
Does this mean being an incel is the ultimate redpill?

>we Yea Forumsies now
i thought chess threads were aloud on Yea Forums

who raped him?

I just wanted to say you chesschads are based and way better than having to share the board with skate and hemafags

Attached: 2132.jpg (543x537, 49K)