The biggest role he ever had was being a male stripper

>the biggest role he ever had was being a male stripper
KWAFB

Attached: DB8733BB-7C49-4394-B628-EC0DCE6A88B6.jpg (1500x2207, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ndZnfZdZM&t=2m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek what a faggot bitch

Not to mention he was kept behind the others in most scenes.

Movies Nash has starred in
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze
>The Punisher
>The Longest Yard
>Dead or Alive
>Rock of Ages
>Magic Mike
>Magic Mike XXL
>John Wick
Outside of the Rock and Batista, has there ever been a wrestler who made such a successful transition into acting? Before anyone says Cena or Piper they've only had maybe one notable role in a successful film and have otherwise starred in garbage. Kevin Nash is one of the few 90's wrestlers I can think of who's been able to maintain his relevance amidst a huge group of talented wrestlers who eventually faded into obscurity. Even Austin and Hogan failed in Hollywood and eventually quit.

Attached: 39.jpg (800x600, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ndZnfZdZM&t=2m30s

>starred

Magic Mike XXL is the only one he sorta starred in, he wasn't the star in any of those others.

absolutely based

Attached: basedbdcmm.png (584x625, 476K)

ya seethe?

Attached: mmxxxl.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

>He's in the back with the none leads

Wow, thanks for proving me correct.

>The Longest Yard
Kino film, but for the theatrical cut they got rid of the scene with Nash gets raped by the hood bulbasaurs.

Although remember that he literally sprayed tit milk in this film KWAB

OH NO NONONO THE STATE OF THIS FAGGOT BITCH
KWAFB

holy fricken based

Attached: lisa.png (585x473, 326K)

>on the very end like a none lead

Proving me further correct, thanks Wolfcuck

yet he shares box covers with Dwaynetty

COPE

Attached: CWzcYtyWwAA2_yz.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

looks like he's in the middle to me ya seething simp

Attached: gettyimages-470605812.jpg (3000x2015, 1.67M)

Attached: ezgif-5-78dc02e98103.gif (368x311, 3.27M)

the hunger is real

Attached: CrushOnNash.png (1200x1436, 354K)

dat roid gut tho

>some random none promotional material is the only place he's not on the side

lol what a non-lead.

>actually spends time looking up Nash on twitter and only found 20 tweets where girls talk about him

HOLY FUCKIN SAD! AND THAT'S IN THE SPAN OF 6 YEARS AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS? HAH HAH HAH.

Nash has the "look" any director would kill for. He transitioned from a blond Adonis into a suave gray fox. About 0.0001 of the world's population has the same combination of looks, strength, height, and size. It's incredible really. He could have been in many more films if he sold his soul like little Dwayne, but he's always stayed true to the craft.

Dwayne has disgusting gyno bitchtits. He has ugly mongoloids for daughters. He plays dress up in women's clothes for film roles. "P-please cast me in the new Fast and Furious! I promise I'll wear a pretty dress for you in the office!" Kek what a gay Samoan

Attached: 016a09c0ee041b6edb37a55ac4ee283c.jpg (323x451, 24K)

>e-everyone is wolfchad!

Dwayne also gave Harvey Weinstein oral for a gig back in the winter of 04

>"P-please cast me in the new Fast and Furious! I promise I'll wear a pretty dress for you in the office!"

Nice fanfic you got there, while Nash is literally crying on Twitter for not getting a Netflix role! LMAO

kek what a faggot bitch

>he transitioned
are you and them on the same dilation schedule?

REMINDER:
That time Big Kev BTFO in closet homo Dwaynetty "WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"

Rock: "What three things would you like to get in?"

Nash: "Well, I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in and physically there is nothing you can do about it."

>Nash returns to WWE because Rock was failing to draw
>Rock goes off script & disrespects veteran Nash calling him a bitch
>Nash like a man confronts Rock then BTFO's him in ring in front of the world
>"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"
>Rock then disrespects again Nash while putting there match together
>Nash informs Rock he'll physically knock the fuck out of Rock
>Rock runs to Pat Patterson crying who tells Rock that Nash was right
>2 years later Rock is scared to approach Nash at a restaurant and avoids him
>7 years later mans man Nash confronts Rock again and squashes their beef

The Rock's daughter is a mongoloid. She inherited Dwaynettys masculine features and high forehead. He should have forced his she-hulk ex-wife Dani who he impregnated (hmm maybe Nash was right about Dwayne being a fag) to abort the hermaphrodite.

On a related note the reason The Rock's manly ex-wife divorced him was because she got tired fucking him with a strap-on which she did to fufill his gay fantasies while he was recovering from his gyno bitch tits surgery

Nash is so much better than little Dwayne, in EVERY way. As a wrestler, Nash blows little Dwayne out of the water, no argument to be had there. NWO, anyone? Even as an actor, if you take into account that Nash stars in smaller-budget movies, his are way more profitable than the Rocks, on average. Little Dwayne might make a little more at the box office but when his stupid movies cost ten times more and have a hundred times the marketing budget, yeah no wonder. Imagine if Nash starred in *anything* with the budget and marketing of any of little Dwayne's movies, it would easily be twice as profitable and bigger hits. Dwayne can't act.
KWAGS

Attached: Nash's bitch.png (640x480, 370K)

>gets BTFO with facts
>has to post fanfic now

KWAB

Wow who could forget his memorable roles such as
>random goon #92
>stripper #2
>prisoner bitch
>goon #3