REMINDER:

REMINDER:
That time Big Kev BTFO in closet homo Dwaynetty "WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"

Rock: "What three things would you like to get in?"

Nash: "Well, I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in and physically there is nothing you can do about it."

>Nash returns to WWE because Rock was failing to draw
>Rock goes off script & disrespects veteran Nash calling him a bitch
>Nash like a man confronts Rock then BTFO's him in ring in front of the world
>"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"
>Rock then disrespects again Nash while putting there match together
>Nash informs Rock he'll physically knock the fuck out of Rock
>Rock runs to Pat Patterson crying who tells Rock that Nash was right
>2 years later Rock is scared to approach Nash at a restaurant and avoids him
>7 years later mans man Nash confronts Rock again and squashes their beef

The Rock's daughter is a mongoloid. She inherited Dwaynettys masculine features and high forehead. He should have forced his she-hulk ex-wife Dani who he impregnated (hmm maybe Nash was right about Dwayne being a fag) to abort the hermaphrodite.

On a related note the reason The Rock's manly ex-wife divorced him was because she got tired fucking him with a strap-on which she did to fufill his gay fantasies while he was recovering from his gyno bitch tits surgery

Nash is so much better than little Dwayne, in EVERY way. As a wrestler, Nash blows little Dwayne out of the water, no argument to be had there. NWO, anyone? Even as an actor, if you take into account that Nash stars in smaller-budget movies, his are way more profitable than the Rocks, on average. Little Dwayne might make a little more at the box office but when his stupid movies cost ten times more and have a hundred times the marketing budget, yeah no wonder. Imagine if Nash starred in *anything* with the budget and marketing of any of little Dwayne's movies, it would easily be twice as profitable and bigger hits. Dwayne can't act.

Attached: Nash's bitch.png (640x480, 370K)

kek what a bitch

Attached: hs.png (716x283, 106K)

"BIG DADDY COOL? YEAH RIGHT."
>oh no....
"MORE"
>Please Rocky, don't do this
"LIKE"
>Please Rock! I can't handle this right now, we're not in WCW where I control booking!"
"BIG"
>Please stop! My fake tough guy persona is all I have! Don't expose me for a simp!"
"DADDY"
>ROCKY STOP! PLEASE!
"BITCH"
>AAAAAAAAAAAAH NO ROCKY, YOU'RE THE BITCH NOW. YOU'RE THE BITCH NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NO MY CAREER!!!!!!!

Attached: wwef_37000845_th_64.jpg (818x459, 33K)

KWAB

BASED AF

Attached: 1563833759297.png (849x365, 71K)

closet homo Dwayne has bitch tits!

Attached: 1555867271387.jpg (750x1000, 121K)

TIL The Rock avoided Kevin Nash like the plauge for years after he was BTFO backstage

Dwaynetty saw Big Kev in a restaurant and was afraid to approach him! to be fair though, I would be also of a 6'10 310lb juggernaut. Then again I wouldn't have disrespected a legendary veteran of the business. But still it really says a lot about the man behind The Crock persona.

Rock going off script and Nash sticking to the script isn't that amazing. Nash as the marginalized heel who Brian Gewirtz didn't go out of his way to write promos for isn't that amazing. Promos designed to make Rock look so good that Brian Gewirtz now works for his Production company isn't that amazing.

Would've been funny to see Rock's reaction though if Nash did go off script and started shooting on Rock about gyno bitch tits surgery lol. Probably would've been as flustered as when Cena shot on him about writing his promos on his hands.

Nation of Domination rape a white guy in the summer of '92

Attached: nod.jpg (1200x1180, 968K)

WHAM!

Attached: Nash Rock.png (1010x762, 1.28M)

Nash is native American. Who is the white guy you're talking about?

Also The Outsiders raped The Rock in the spring of 02

Attached: dssdfg.jpg (432x351, 54K)

spread your legs you bald gyno coon bitch

Attached: CL-r0ZbWIAAfrQ3.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

Nash has been married to his beautiful wife for like 30 years.
Dwayne married a literal she-hulk and then went years without being pictured without a woman despite being a Hollywood A-Lister...
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1545669629485s.jpg (249x227, 5K)

This thread is unholy based. Kek what a gay Samoan

Dwayne getting emasculated on live tv by Big Kev

Attached: BigKevsBitch.gif (250x189, 3.06M)

kek what a bald bitch with moobs

Attached: 051_SD_03182003_0028--1974644d1af91654213a839c7149e27c.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

>AH, Please don't beat me up Mr. Nash. I was just jo-joking when I called you a bitch. Vince told me to say it. I know you can kick my ass in real life. Please don't kick my ass Mr. Nash. *sobs*

What did Dwanetty "homosexual" loves Johnsons mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_o6ws3izzv01s841xbo1_500.jpg (466x750, 57K)

>aryan genes
Nash is unironically a jew

Big Daddy Bitch btfo by based Rock once again

Attached: nash_kwab92.gif (400x302, 3.9M)

YIKES!

Attached: RockettyDaughter.png (631x539, 330K)

ITT: wolfetty drools after a rape victim

Dwayne has disgusting gyno bitchtits. He has ugly mongoloids for daughters. He plays dress up in women's clothes for film roles. "P-please cast me in the new Fast and Furious! I promise I'll wear a pretty dress for you in the office!" Kek what a gay Samoan

Attached: image-asset.png (501x472, 112K)

Nice thread wolfkek

Attached: 1564123131908.jpg (736x960, 362K)

Talent really does skip a generation.

>wolfsimp working the undercard jobbing like his bitch hero to the poster count
Never gets old.

I still would

REMINDER:
That time two african americans BTFO open homo Nashetty "GIVE ME THE DICK TYRONE"

Nashetty: "What two things would you like to get in?"

Nash: "Well, i want two big nigger dicks inside of me, right now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Attached: Summer of 92.png (1013x1500, 1.84M)

Who pissed you off this time, Wolfie?

Fucking bizarre guy.
Theres what, 30 replies and 27 of them is 1 person talking to himself.
And he does this often.

The blood is a nice touch.

REMINDER:
That you are so annoying and much worse than that simp Triple BitcH.

bump

>Kevin "more BBC for me" Nash

fucking kek

>Big Kev hows it going! you were great on Magic Mike! I'm sorry I avoided you in 2004, at the Firehouse, I was just so scared you'd beat me up, since you're way bigger and tougher than me. Things are going great, I get liposuction on my gyno bitch tits every year and have people who pluck my eyebrows. I have a teleprompter so I don't have to write lines on my wrist also. I'm really jealous of your hairline Big Kev, I'm a bald motherfucker lol. You know being this famous is not all what it's cracked up to be. Sometimes I wish I could go a day without being hounded by the press. It's hard living it the closet pretending my marriage is legit...oh wait I didn't mean that, it was a joke. I love my wife.

Attached: 11142353_1385128635147724_115809531_n.jpg (640x640, 120K)

moobs and shit tattoos kek what a bald bitch

that sounds pretty based

TIL Dwayne really was a bitch

Attached: waltmanrock.jpg (355x652, 145K)

>sean waltman

Attached: u20b8.jpg (443x300, 21K)

proof that The Rock is gay and Nash was right

Attached: 1561791207776.jpg (1067x799, 214K)

magic mike is a gay movie you know what they say about glass houses wolfcuck

>what do you mean it's gay to dress in a skirt? This is how we all get roles here in Hollywood! Speaking of I've got a date with Weinstein tonight, we're going to "discuss" that Fast and Furious role I really want. I can't wait to take all 3 inches of his cock for a contra--I mean have a nice dinner and talk about my next movie!

Attached: 2785_4.jpg (728x409, 236K)

How long until Nash little fanbase snaps and stated that he went back in time to create Adam and Eve ?

kek what a Samoan fag

The Rock is gay