Who was the Michaels?

Who was the Michaels?

Attached: wwe_nxt_superstars_poster_by_chirantha-d8cp01o.jpg (1024x1429, 369K)

regal

obviously the GOAT KENTA have you seen the heat he has drawn? BASED

Who's the bald guy in the top left who looks like a man let Jane?

Roman

Me, for not watching that shit.

Marcus Louis

Owens and Balor are the only two in this pic to win WWE World Titles so probably one of them

and since balor got buried last night and is always injured, and owens won against a mcmahon and is likely to be world champ again soon...

Did CJ parker have the best comeback story?

Owens
Balor
Corbs
rest doesn't matter

JUICE

In many ways, he is the only one who ever graduated.

Sami Zayn. NXT pretty much started to die when he got called up and his title chase was by far the best thing they ever did.

Finn or KO.
Both because world champions.

>well over half of the NXT 2015 roster is either gone, forced to retire due to injuries, or so buried that even Owen Hart gets more sunlight than they do

Attached: 1427767865565.jpg (1182x642, 122K)

Easily Juice. He has become incredible.

The ones who stayed in the entertainment company, became stale shitters with limited time and potential. Sorry e-dronez

based on sheer progress I'd say Juice
on money I'd say Balor
popularity maybe Owens

heh, considered yourself developed kid

KENTA

PAC for getting the fuck out of the sinking ship.

Marcus Louis

Every single one of these fags is a no dimes ding dong diddly shitter.

Attached: haitch.jpg (415x640, 48K)

I forgot Kane had a run in NXT

Attached: Kane.jpg (95x93, 3K)

PAC, but you could argue Juice.

so how many careers where ruined by the great developmental NXT?
>last line don't know any of those fucks
>regal line don't know any of those fucks, Juice aside who uncucked himself in a glorious fashion
>Graves injured, reduced to put himself over in commentary
>interchangable fake Mysterios
>Kermit injured, reduced to commentary
>Simon Gotch BURIES Enzo Amore
>is that the 10 guy?
>Kurt's son injured
>Baron's buried
>PAC got the fuck out
>Sami's buried
>KO is fake male Austin
>I don't know who that troll to the right of KO is
>Balor was made in NJ and makes money by working fags
>Kenta is a shitter and was saved by the return of someone who should never be in a ring again

fuck it's the genocidal program
>the Viking Experience can't even beat a proper tag team
>based Otis and Tucky were going over so obviously it was time to make the fag niggers tag team champ again
>Sanity whatever the fuck that was
>Lars injured
>Nikki is Alexa's valet so I think she's doing ok
>Ciampa was the Micheals so obviously he was the one that had to get sawdusted
>Aleistar Black beat Cesaro two times I gues
>Richochet decided to fuck his ass

am I missing someone? Are they actively trying to kill their talent?

It's sort of crazy that despite all the hype NXT hasn't really made any stars. OVW and FCW made a lot more stars and somehow ECW was better at being a feeder brand. The only thing NXT has succeeded in doing is killing the independent scene.

"AEW SUPERSTAR" Shawn Spears

>make no stars so they can't get bigger than the company
>also kill all competition

Just as planned

Attached: Triple-H-Smug-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Great developmental, Hunter.

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x1429, 2.51M)

FUCKING JASON JORDAN IS THE MICHAELS LMAOOOO

What does "developmental" refer to exactly? Typically it would be developing stars, but the guys that "graduate" from "developmental" are anything but stars. The only thing that's being "developed" is content for their shitty network show.

The only point of NXT these days is to cuck the indies. It masquerades as a developmental league, but take this under consideration:
>Johnny Gargano has been there 4 years, is the exact same wrestler he was when he went there, and has absolutely no momentum behind him getting called up. Ditto on Ciampa.
>Adam Cole has been there for years when he could have went straight to the main roster because he's still the exact same wrestler he was when he came in.
>Matt Riddle had all that hype behind him. "Greatest rookie since Kurt Angle", etc. He's floundered in NXT and been given a gimmick that guarantees he never succeeds to his full potential.
>All of the UK guys are pointless and are only getting paid to nip the UK indie scene in the bud. They obviously have no plans for any of them.
>Velveteen Dream has been in developmental since 2015 with no end in sight

NXT is horrible. It's like a bottomless pit.

Unironically Charlotte.

It's not a developmental territory anymore. It's a third brand designed to filter off top talent from indies and keep them from getting too big. Guys like Gargano and Zayn never had a chance on the "main roster".