Leaves WW"E" in your path

>Leaves WW"E" in your path

Attached: 311392635a36d8c4ed420bce660d6782.jpg (639x636, 67K)

Ding-Dong Diddlydimes

Why?

Based

I hope Nak does but Balor's a boring shitter so he should retire there

good

I hope Nakamura goes back to Japan to have seven star matches with Jukumuku, Shintokinto & Dingzing

*cringe*

He's good as a smarmy heel, his homosexual babyface gimmick is cancer though.

nakamura only just signed a new contract and he loves it in america, he's going nowhere

He didn't sign shit and he's gonna get that Khan check and stay in Florida while working occasional Japan matches.

Nakamura barely does anything and makes bank. Why would he leave that?

He's fucking garbage. Nakameme has had 0 good matches in WWE. Ship him back to the jap outlaw feds where he belongs. And send the fag along too.

this past week just leaked that his contract ends in 2023
Then, he can go to Impact if he wants

If they resigned you'd be sucking their dick, E-Drone.

Prove it faggot

Literally no proof

Why would he go back to New Japan? He's done absolutely everything there is to do in Japan. The only thing left for him in Japan is less money and a more broken down body.

>antis working themselves into a shoot again,their lives obsessed with watching WWE fail

Attached: 1564591600320.jpg (480x480, 30K)

but watching wwe fail is hilarious

nak is on a retirement tour and finn is a boring twink

Don’t forget Chingchangpingpang

nak signed a new contract you retard

to finish his life's work: posting more pictures of ishii on instagram

Attached: 12357587_1662367517377635_921390435_n.jpg (536x536, 61K)

o ya? can u proof? lol!

Thank God. These guys have been shit. Naka has been phoning it in ever since he got called up. Fin, while very talented in the ring, can't cut a promo to save his life and is a manlet. He's not convincing at all. I hope both leave. The rosters are too bloated anyways.

Attached: 1300223716865.jpg (254x296, 22K)

>being intercontinental champ and not defending it on the second biggest ppv of the year

He signed a 3 year deal in January 2016.

To be fair to Nak, everything on the main roster is scripted and micromanaged and there is a language barrier. Plus if you actually want any input you gotta kiss ass.
If I were him I'd say fuck it and phone it in too.