I dunno, I think Meltzer is overrating this angle. It wasn't THAT heated...

I dunno, I think Meltzer is overrating this angle. It wasn't THAT heated. Would have been better if they played Shibata's song as he came out.

Attached: kenta_0.jpg (600x400, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvn1sxyf9Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn gedo should have hired you as a booker!

>Would have been better if they played Shibata's song as he came out.
You've been so thoroughly conditioned by a lifetime of WWE that now you're nothing but Kevin Dunn's Pavlov dog.

Actually, I'm not taking that from WWE. I'm taking that from New Japan itself!

youtube.com/watch?v=zvn1sxyf9Fw

KENTA is still trending, youre wrong

I'm just glad Meltzer is back to overrating NJPW instead of AEW

I hope Moxley has the finger on the pulse and sticks to New Japan instead of AECringe

It wouldn't make sense for the management to know that Shibata was going to run in, would it? The heat was great but it's not gonna mean much to anyone who doesn't already know the backstory.

worked by the GOAT KENTA

The wave of E-Drones with the micro complaints spreading negativity everywhere is truly cringeworthy. They should have advertised Shibata's return for weeks beforehand, remember how epic Bryan's return was!?

Meltzer said it was the biggest heat in 30 years in all of pro-wrestling, which is just absurd. Still on the honeymoon.

This, however, is true

and then shane worked the whole match

>Im just glad Meltzer daddy is back to confirming that i'm braindead and thus need his validation to help me think again

Not at all what they meant deadbrain

I don't think that's what that post is saying at all. It's a joke that it's better to overrate New Japan than AEW, because at least New Japan is really good, even if it isn't godlike perfection and the greatest wrestler ever seen like Meltzer pretends it is

>It wasn't that heated
They fucking booed louder than before when KENTA came out with the rest of Bullet Club during Jay White's entrance.

based retard

Too bad that he signed a multi year deal and it's already booked for the rest of the year and early next year.

Retard.

>Kenta is already more over than Jay White
OH NO NO NO NO SWITCHBROS

The contract can't be that powerful and binding, considering Moxley just wrestled the G1 and ignored AEW for a while. AEW doesn't even have house shows.

>I hope Deanetty sticks to living halfway around the world away from his wife and family constantly struggling to keep up with much better workers than him instead of taking a fat paycheck to be in the US and get treated like the second coming of Jesus Christ

Apparently he has a get out clause after a year. No idea if it's true or wishful thinking.

1 year opt out clause

Seething, slapnuts e-drone.

Are you the same guy doing this in every thread or are there multiple braindead retards going around misrepresenting every post?

There's no misrepresentation there, lad. Deanetty would be downright retarded for not sticking to AEW's much more lucrative deal just to stay in Japan and get nothing from it but smarks adulation.