Untitled

Attached: 7da110dd8a7c798ae77462f0099b554a.png (593x194, 27K)

Meh. Dave really doesn’t get much right with Japan outside of white wrestlers.

Great... insight... I guess? Do I owe anyone $11.99?

Cope

HOLY YOGHURT BRAINS

He doesn’t though. The only guy he’s got in Japan is Ospreay.

Kelly, Rocky and Ospreay.

I don’t think he’s friendly with Kelly. Kelly sort of took a shot at him a few weeks ago when Meltzer said Harry Potter wasn’t going to be on commentary anymore. Kelly went on twitter and said the story was misreported.

He has had Kelly on the show numerous times. He was the other day on WOR.

Kelly was doing damage control. He's not going to blast the company that he works for and risk his job.

Dave scrambling to pretend he has any sources left in NJPW

also gets scoops filtered through Fumi

If Shibata were actually coming back, I wouldn't think anyone except he, Gedo and a couple of others are aware.

Im gonna call bullshit. If im doing this angle i have a healthy well re-built Goto i could of used in this angle so then Shibata's best friend can come back and fight kenta. They didn't use Goto which makes me think Thye think he will be good to go

he was completely wrong about his injury being a work after the Okada match though

They are testing the waters. See if he can go and if he feels comfortable. I dont except him to comeback now but i do think he will be back soon. If he was never meant to wrestle again he would have come to the ring argued with kenta and they would have attacked him softly. Instead he went in full force doing dropkicks and shit

>they would have attacked him softly
They did. He didn't actually take a single bump and Kenta slowed himself for the kick.

Dave has no Japanese sources. Shibata has been training pretty much everyday, both with the LA Dojo, and by himself when they aren't around. Judging by that Shibata either cab possibly come back one day, or hopes to, either way, I think it'a safe to say it's not 'never ever again'.

True but even if they said Shibata was 100 percent and better than ever, would you just boot him in the head full blast and be giving him bumps the first segment he is back in?

there's always the 1 in whatever % chance that KENTA might have accidentally punted him in the head instead
they wouldn't risk it unless he'd be well enough to take it

Post WOR, you dipshits.

Get an xwt account like a real man

KEKOLA, SHIBATATO MARKS BTFO
FAKE TOUGH GUY SEETHING

>got his ass kicked by Road Warrior Hawk
>aging, depressed, HGH injecting, vanilla midget, mid-card superstar
>fell off the wagon
>dishonourably released from the WWE in November 2001 for being a drug addict fuck up
>panic attacks, low self confidence
>drew pesos... too bad pesos aren’t worth a dime
>couldn't draw as WWE Champion
>couldn't handle that responsibility of being WWE Champion
>lowest drawing WWE Champion of ALL TIME
>posthumously overrated
>after Deadie passed away, because he didn't pay his taxes, it lead to Vickie and her kids, nearly losing thier home, so WWE hired her and flew her coach class forcing us to witness her obesity, ugliness and horrible acting on TV for years
>we were also forced to endure years of tasteless horrible Eddie storylines with Mysterio, Chavo, Benoit, Vickie
>She got poor Amy Zidian, who was playing the part of Jimmy Yang's girlfriend fired after she asked Vickie Cuckuererro why she was a diva and made a comment about her looks. Vickie responded by saying that as she wasn't pretty enough she better get out of "your" locker room. Zidian honestly didn't have a clue who Vickie was and had no idea why she was on the roster.
>he failed to raise his kids because he died young
>his daughter grew up to be a bulimic because of having no father figure in her life
>consequently his daughter FAILED at having a wrestling career due to having no guidance from her father
>jobber Aiden English married his daughter and fittingly carries on the Cuckuerrero legacy

Attached: Mugshot - Eddie Guerrero [9th Novmeber 2001] #2.jpg (384x512, 24K)

It isn't there yet faggot. Everyone is sleeping and no one didn't bother to upload it.

It's weird they had Shibata and Edge do a 1 spot appearance each between njpw and wwe last night.

LMAO Kevin Kelly was literally on the show last week

WHO!?