Shit was fucking atrocious

shit was fucking atrocious

Attached: summerslam-lb.jpg (1200x675, 198K)

It was a clown show compared to the G1 final.

still better than fyter fest or fight for the fallen or whatever the fuck Impact called their Twitch special shows that less than 5k people watches

Biggest part of the summer ya tranny. Great show and if you are too stupid to like it, please leave this board

japanese and aew shit is also a joke

literally how can they compete with njpw

Such a smark pandering event

I would have liked it if a belt or two changed hands, or Brock's didn't.

Still got you to watch like a fucking clownshoes LMAO

nope
fast forwarded my torrented video
took 10 mins
only watched goldberg

I don't know because I wasn't watching lol

one of those people didn't even wrestle

wrestling isn't important

Best part was watching that long haired mark thats always on the front row clap for Ziggle’s superkick only for Golddimes win in 1:50 lol

tons of 40 year old neckbeards there

It was complete failure and utter shit for being a Summerslam. Only thing good was fiend Kino.

I CAN'T LOOK AWAY. VINCE IS A GENIUS. IT'S SO HORRIBLE I CAN'T STOP.

I ding-dong diddly hate that front row. Always the same gaggle of virgins, bring back 90s crowds

SummerSlam is pretty much shit every single year now

So your opinion is irrelevant if you watched one squash match.

>sits quietly without any emotion
>occasionally stands up and claps like he’s some Roman emperor watching gladiators

Fuck that guy

Yep. That's it, I'm a AEWChad, now.

>Roman on the poster

>goldberg murdering ziggler three times was a bag of shekels
>milf stratus and chartit putting on better show than expected
>fiend kino
>bork seff was a fine match except for the result

i r8 it 6/10

What was good about this show? What happened? What was memorable? What about it deserved 3.5 hours of your time? Tell me, I'm dying to know.

>>milf stratus and chartit putting on better show than expected
LOL FUCKING NO
Match was utterly trash

They all were.

Still better than Who Japan

dilate

This

I don't watch that shit either playboy
Fuck it all, all corny bullshit

Attached: 21202370.jpg (599x743, 96K)

Not a single good thing on the entire show.

>still got you to watch
>nope
>proceeds to mention he actually spent time torrenting,watching and ff with it
state of user's IQ self burying his simp ass yikes

goldbergs spears were dope
that's all I saw that was worth a damn

reported
I don't like your tone junior

I dont care about that boomer kike
I hope Riddle mongs him

Don't know who that is buddy

Attached: 62d2809d526837d9fe7df3e8d71d3226.jpg (736x1308, 75K)

>Watching WWE in 2019

Attached: Chad 2 Badd.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It's even worse than I imagined

SummerSlam was great, OP. What didn't you like? Or did you get SummerSlam confused with TakeOver, which actually sucked?

Mind telling me what was great about it?

How does this company manage to keep getting worse? The fucking matches were incomprehensibly bad. I would take a fucking RAW match from 2015 over this. There was zero build up or formula, just movez from the start to the end

>goldberg flattened ziggler multiple times in comedic fashion
>styles and ricochet had another great match
>owens and shane had an entertaining enough contest
>the fiend's debut was excellent
>seth and brock closed the show right with an awesome match
Sure, the women's matches all kinda sucked in their own way and the double count-out finish to Kofi and Orton really sucked the life out of that feud, but as a whole, it was a solid PPV that didn't even run four hours. I don't see how you can call it atrocious, but if you didn't like it, go watch New Japan and quit bitching.

>>styles and ricochet had another great match
stopped reading here
two midgets geeks that no one cares about having a flippy match that no one cares about
ricochets outfit was cringe as fuck too, looked like some superhero shit

>no one cares about aj styles
Okay.

Attached: styles4.jpg (159x257, 12K)

smarks don't count

The match sucked but I can't recall any flips

This is my evolution of how I've watched WWE PPVs of the last few years:
>watch every PPV
>watch every other PPV
>watch only Rumble, Mania, Summerslam, Survivor Series
>watch only Rumble, Mania, Summerslam
>watch only Mania, Summerslam
Next year it will be only Mania. How does this company still fucking exist?

Saudi money and the TV deal with Fox.

>styles and ricochet had another great match
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

WRONG

Attached: 214124.png (1327x794, 1.66M)

Then WWE is on borrowed time. Fox doesn't tolerate failure and dropping your ratings, and Saudi Arabia will give up the moment their boomer favorites die.

Anything involving the "real workers" is deemed a great match to these marks

As someone who basically always watches every raw smack and ppv, and generally enjoys their big 4 PPVs

last night not only did not feel like a big 4 ppv, it felt like a subpar ppv for regular throwaway ppv standards.

It seriously feels like they weren't sure how the show would go, and were like waiting on Bryan to pass a concussion test, and roman to get his new cancer tests back, and wondering whether or not they should throw in a tag team championship match.

and what the fuck was the point of putting Seth over clean that hard over Brock, is he leaving?

Attached: 1531311400786.gif (305x244, 1.94M)

>Implying the Saudis will ever be aware of who actually passes in the wrestling world while Vince shuffles in lookalikes from the Indies to fool them

Given how little the fucking sandniggers look at the ring during a live show, you're probably right.

It was dipshit, it was Nightwing.

The whole show was bizarre. No Joe, Roman, Bryan, Tag champs, Sami, Shinske, Corbin Drew, Lashley, Stroweman.
Basically everyone who has carried the last half of the year. I imagine many of them are pissed.

thanks for clarying
massive fucking cringe

They might as well two of the biggest requests from the Saudis was Vader and Owen.

By your average wrestling fan not knowing anything about NJPW.

Not really dude. It was probably the best PPV they have put on this year at least.

Not a single upset or surprise result aside from Lesnar losing. Terrible booking.

That's not saying much.

It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great. It needed a few swerves. It felt like a filler PPV. Summerslam is supposed to be one of the big WWE PPVs but the booking made it into just another PPV. Nothing relevant happened except Seth beating Brock. They should of had Becky loose or had Roman come out and attack Goldberg. Something...

Attached: 1409604871826.jpg (226x166, 8K)

I don't know man, it felt kind of strange, like half the roster got caught in a snow storm and couldn't make it. and nce again that's comparing it to a minor ppv, nevermind summer slam.
see-

Shit like this happens when your roster is HUGE. If they do 15 matches, that means that you only have 30 slots for talent; unless you do things like triple threats etc...WWE's roster is just so bloated that shit like this always happens. It's for this reason WWE does the Battle Royal every year at Wrestlemania.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but this is why I liked the brand-specific PPVs. It allowed more people to get showcased. Doing co-branded PPVS limits who gets on the PPVS.

How is the roster bloated when they have almost no stars?

Dude it waa just sad. Watching Ziggler and knowing for a fact he is a nothing bitch, his whole career spinning his wheels. Brock lost clean, his whole years long build, everything was for nothing as Roman and Seth are not anymore over than someone who just beat Curt Hawkins in a dark match. Bryan in yet another nothing storyline. Kofi is supposed to be a fans choice fairy tale story and he gets boo'd. Orton still wasted. It's either a tragedy or comedy depending on how you view WWE. Literally no hype or momentum. No point in watching at all.

FUCK OFF

Exactly.
Theyre destroying their own talents hype with retard level booking, all while not taking any advantage of their top talent.

After last night, what was supposed to be the biggest rub in history, beating Brock clean, is absolutely dead.
Did the retards backstage really think that would get Seth super over or even more over than he was last week?

>It wasn't bad, so it was great

The new go-to cope mechanism of e-drones.

it was based because Seff made the smarks seethe. all the asp redditors threw a temper tantrum. bunch of cunts. kek

>Brock and Seth battle outside the ring for minutes including a spot on the table
>Kofi and Orton get a countout draw for going outside the ring for a minute

This shit was just plain stupid.

Attached: 1478789076467.png (297x294, 149K)

Why are you so angry? The roster isn't bloated. They have no one. Just because they had some '4 star match' in some gym somewhere doesn't mean they're any good.

Why is every fucking match just a basic one-on-one match? There is no variety. Just the same shit over and over again.

It seemed like their attention literally wasn't on last night. Like they're more worried about Raw, and the next ppv instead. Or like user said they were still last minute decision making.

And don't get it twisted, anyone who is inclined to defend it- it was pretty damn bad.

I watched this before the G1 and still think it sucked, aside from Bray's new entrance. I think I wouldn't even take a look if I watched the G1 before.

etalid

Havent watched wwe since 2016. Then I saw that they unjusted my boy Bray Wyatt with a fresh new gimmick and I'm still not gonna watch it.

Seth going over Brock twice in a row is BS. I thought they were going to do a countout with the announce table spot, but no, a former UFC champ is jobbing to a crossfitter.

I wish I was as cool as you.
Teach me how.

>first quarter of the WWE year gone
>Seth and Kofi still champs

kek does this company even want to live?

And I only saw this on YouTube. A big reason I stopped watching is cause 2016 was the year they ruined all my favorite wrestlers. Bray, Cesaro, Harper, Ambrose...and I just gave up on wrestling all together.

Thought it was a decent show, would’ve been an alright PPV had it not been called Summerslam. Didn’t feel like a big 4 PPV. Also the countout discrepancies between the WWE/Universal title matches was odd, didn’t make any sense. Although Ziggler/Goldberg was kino and The Fiend’s entrance was tight. Not the worst or a bad show, just didn’t feel like how WWE has made Summerslam feel in the past.

literally made me cancel the network

Based retard OPetty exposing himself as being a pleb that's been filtered kek

The show didn't suck but it was nothing more than solid. They still did the typical stupid shit but it was still a decent outing. The whole weekend really was just a waste.

It hasn't felt like summerslam in over 10 years

I felt raped

Nobody watches Japanese wrestling
It's virtually impossible to find or keep up with
Nobody knows who any of the guys are
The style is over choreographed
There's never any streams or news sources for English fans

If it wasn't so inaccessible it would be worth trying to watch. But even CMLL makes it easy to follow and watch. There's a BIG reason Japanese promotions have a hard time selling out bigger stadiums and selling merch. There's not a lot of money in Japanese circuits because they can't make enough. They recruit Americans for a reason

it was great

>Almost nobody bringing up that retarded decision w/ Kofi/Orton
Other than a few snoozers AKA womeme's matches, it was a good show.

e-drones keep lowering the bar year after year though so they will tell you it better than mediocre.

Best WWE ppv in years. Not that it's saying much.

Still, I find it telling that a show that didn't shoehorn in a 20 minute Roman Reigns match or unneeded tag team wrestling turned out so well.

I was just shocked it wasn't 17 fucking hours long, especially for a big 4 PPV. What was it 3 and a half hours? Much better. Less filler shit, and less showing of the exact same hype package shown 6 times through the fucking night.

Why are you faggots like this.

Summerslam was a good show. I know you're triggered about Lesnar losing because you're a bunch of marks but it's good booking if they want to continue investing in Seethe Tarpaulins which they clearly do. What you do with a guy you are trying to make your ace? Have him lose to some guy who may not even come back and wrestle again? He had to go overly clean.

Almost every other match was fine-good.

NJPW has nothing to do with any of this. I watch both. Both events were good. Why do you have to be such a bunch of raging geeks.

The Good
>GOATberg bringing the hype and Ziggler playing the comic foil perfectly
>Kofi and Orton having a good match in spite of basically no build
>KO and Shane have a good banter brawl
>Fiend entrance
>Becky and Natty having a surprisingly good match
The Bad
>The commentary in general was mind numbing and the camera zooms were on overdrive
>Brock and Rollins was a poor main event and the result although fine makes the last 3 months pointless
>The actual Fiend vs Balor match was crap, it was too long, boring, and the Fiends posing shit was underpinned by unnecessary commentary and the audience being silent
>Trish and Charlotte didn't need to happen, it was crap
>Bayley v Ember was boring

>because you're a bunch of marks
Retard.

You forgot the retarded finish to Kofi-Orton.

>What you do with a guy you are trying to make your ace?
Maybe do this
>Don't have him eat punishment for 3 weeks against a guy the audience likes more
>Don't put him in 3 month feuds with a heel that isn't over
>Don't try and get him over by having his more over girlfriend associate with him
>Do actually build people for him to feud with
>Do make him a star attraction rather than putting him in stupid angles and skits (street prophet's and DX)
>Do give him a consistent character
>Do give him promos that aren't cookie cutter John Cena cast offs

Okay but we know WWE can't book for shit. Are you saying it would have been better if they did all that retarded shit, and then on top of that, Seth Rollins lost to Lesnar? How would that get him over more? Obviously they should just choose someone else but they're not going to, they already chose Rollins and they're sticking with him, so is it better to have him lose that match or win that match?

My only issues were the matches didn't seem very larger than life other than the Bray match which was really just an introduction to The Fiend.

The screwed up by ending the Orton match with drama instead of giving people what they wanted which was a legit wrestling match for the title.

Trish losing made sense , wrestlers always lose their retirement match , it's tradition

Nattie losing didn't make sense

KO vs Shane was fun but should have just been an "I Quit" match, Shane thrives in those types he didn't do his usual spots.

AJ vs Richochet had no flair
Seth vs Brock was just bizarre booking.

>>GOATberg bringing the hype and Ziggler playing the comic foil perfectly

He was shit. Dolph saved that match with his overselling and mic skills. CRINGEberg was pathetic. 3 moves and nothing else.

>Are you saying it would have been better if they did all that retarded shit, and then on top of that, Seth Rollins lost to Lesnar?
I didn't say anything close to that in my post, I said that if they wanted Rollins to be their star attraction they should be treating him as such. It's not believable he won against a guy that beat his ass repeatedly, especially when a month ago he was having a hard time pinning Baron fucking Corbin.

You guys like the quiet Japanese crowds why don't you like when the American crowds are focused ?

>muh work rate

That's Goldberg's thing though

I don't watch new japan, I wouldn't know. It just struck me as strange how quiet the match was, especially given nothing much was happening with it. I was bored watching it. It should have been a minute long squash, not 3 minutes where 2/3 of it was selling and cringe posing

People turn up in the thousands to see the Dpear and Jackhammer, Smark. Goldberg's over as fuck.