Why didn't Kenny come out? I thought Harold was going to make the call and agree to partner with AEW?

Why didn't Kenny come out? I thought Harold was going to make the call and agree to partner with AEW?

Attached: kenny-omega-960x540-c-default.png (960x540, 702K)

Cause Japan isnt retarded and they dont turn all their main events into DQ brawl shitfests with 10 people in the ring

no one needs Kenny. he's literally overrated by Meltzer but it turns out he's not irreplaceable. ibushi is better alone without elite circus mess

Wait at least 2 years, EEW. You guys still don't fully prove yourself.

When Ibushi was staring down Bullet Club alone and Kelly mentioned Omega by name, I honestly thought it'd happen.

>ibushi is better alone
Eh, i'd say giving him some friends on the side would benefit him, guy is kinda of a charisma vacuum

This G1 proved that NJPW is just fine without that shitter

If anything tonight proved that they're better off without him.

Even if they were on good terms with AEW it wouldn't happen. Having Kenny there cheapens everything about Ibushi in NJPW.

Kenny is in Japan now.
so I hoped he come out to save Ibushi.
but He didin't show up.
disappointed

Between the bells he has physical charisma to spare. It's just, y'know, everything else.

Kenny will never work with NuJapanlets again.

I think Kenny would love to work with New Japan, I think they don't want anything to do with him right now. It's not just that he's with AEW, it's the dirty way he left, they found out from an interview he did that he wasn't going to renew with the company, that's a bad way to do business, especially in Japan. He didn't do right by them so they won't be touching him anytime soon. This year has really shown that they don't need him and lately he's been making himself look like a total geek, his star power is dwindling rapidly.

Omega is a glory hound and would just steal Ibishi's moment, fuck him and his young cucks

>listening to Omega drones and their fan fiction

they are mentally ill and should be laughed at

This. Kenny has Jannety'd himself and his future isn't looking bright feuding with Jelly Jannety, Jimmy Faggot, Darby's Anus, The 'Young' Cucks, Sunny Piss, Cuckasaurus, 'Mark'O Stunt, the guy with no legs, Not gonna lie I have a penis Rose, Orange Fagsidy, the Super Smashed Chodes, and the rest of the absolutely horrid and embarrassing roster he will be feuding with.

They don't need him.

They are waiting until TV starts to start their partnership.

Because the whole point of the tournament was to show that Ibushi is singles star. Kenny will just steal the heat, and make Ibushi look like a geek who can't do anything on his own.

Because it did not fit the story.
Ibushi needed to be alone, to be able to withstand the storm as a knight in shining armor, the thing he failed to do against Red King.
But he has a sword that has been forged in image of the Red King and he can beat anyone with it. Nothing the Black Knight can throw at him, be it knife to the back, be it his retinue stands no chance against shining light of Golden Star.
He had to stand alone.

Rocky Romero fucking helped him. Your argument falls on its own.

Even though I believe Kenny when he said that NJPW undervalued him, he did completely do NJPW dirty by just deciding to quit and start a new company that on paper at least would be direct competition. Until the ROH deal is done with, Kenny and AEW will be completely ignored by NJPW for a while.
I mean look at their relationship with Moxley, they don't even mention the fact that he is in a different company and just treat him like a full-time NJPW wrestler

Because NJPW office is filled with salty cunts. Kenny was at the building with Nakazawa btw.

Hey Chris.

Attached: b31f2de24462b320403ea10b3e6cbd24.png (695x712, 521K)

Kenny didn't quit. His contract ended, put Tanahashi over on a big main event and left. NJPW's fault for not being able to read the situation.

This is Japan we are talking about user. Instead of going up and telling the bosses that he was leaving he just kinda decided to not resign and talked about it openly. Japanese companies are notorious for being petty as fuck towards people that quit, and Kenny should have known that living in Japan for a significant part of his life.

Everyday seems bleaker for begging AEWtists AHAHAHAAH OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

They sure as fuck didn't have a problem with Nakamura leaving.

He's cute pure babyface promos even if cutting promos is not his thing. His promo today was great for a babyface like him, he doesn't need anyone.

>Overrated
Gonna be funny when he gives this match 5* when it was a 4 and a half at best. Gonna repeat the overrated meme by then?

Kelly doesn't know the outcome of the matches. He mentioned it on case that he was going to appear.

Nak made it known to the brass of NJPW that he was leaving and probably went through the basic Japanese ritual of apologizing for leaving the company before he left. It is really not hard to see that Nak, who was going to WWE (a company NJPW has a business relationship with) would be better treat d than Kenny going to start up a newer company which NJPW neither has a relationship with, but also threatens their branching into the west with ROH.

Oh right, because Red Shoes himself called Rocky in. There wasn't any run-in, Rocky was there whole time, he wasn't anyone surprising. Or coming from the back.
>Hey Chris.
I am honored you think I am Chris. Thanks mate.