MOTY

MOTY

Attached: ibushijayfinals.jpg (1200x675, 342K)

Shingo vs Ishii was better, but this was a close second

If people gave Seth shit for not selling his ribs, they also need to give Kota shit for not selling his ankle.

Anybody else hoping Kenny was going to come out after Gedo did?

No

hell no lmao fuck that goof

No, because he betrayed all of NJPW without even saying goodbye

no

I wonder if/when Kenny returns if they put him instantly in the main-event or do they give him a redemption/test run

Would’ve been based and added to the story. Would also make nujapanlets seethe.

Second best match of the year after Shingo vs Ospreay

He’ll be in his corner at WK.

Gargano vs Cole was better and you're a Who Japadrone

I can't breathe anymore

damn didnt know jay white power level was as high as brock lesnar

Not even close. If your idea of a good match is having one guy do sloppy moves and not sell anything. Then I guess, but naw.

>Literally WWE tier with ref bumps and interferences
>Moty
Lmao

I'd probably call this the most dramatic and anxiety inducing match I've ever seen in pro wrestling, not so much about the work-rate or spectacle but the second by second intensity and trill of of what was happening followed by a satisfying climax to a well told story. * * * * *

Attached: 1554701932155.png (986x1911, 3.17M)

so this is the daily 3 star MOTY thread from nu-japanlets

That's not Cole v Gargano

New fans outing themselves left anf right. Baby never saw BC matches, or many of the other factions that did it for literal DECADES before. WWE didn't invent ref bumps or interference, they invented doing them shittily and using false finishes because they booked themselves into a corner, neither of which happened here. Enjoy the show and try not to let everyone know you just started watching.

it was really good but there's like 5-10 better matches in new japan this year
but it was probably switchblade's best match

>its another everything is the best ever episode from Nu Japanlets that will be forgotten and replaced by a new best ever next month episode

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

We should be talking about Suzuki doing that Mistico

Yes. And? Are you jealous that we have fun and that we love what we watch?

Based as fuck, my only gripe was that Ibushi would randomly stop selling his leg injury. One moment he can barely walk, another he does a deadlift suplex off the second rope.

Why are you so defensive? Something you want to get off your chest pal?

And now we stand at the impass, user.
If I answer you, in any way, you will take that as confirmation that I am defensive about something. If I just try to meme you away, you will write
>pretending to be retarded
So I won't do any of that and just concede you this point. You got me. I don't have anything to say that would not make me look dumb and stupid and a loser.
You won.

Based

man nu japanlets are such beta simps no wonder they watch choppa you choppa me fake tough guy shit to mask their betaness and and small cock insecurities LMAO

BTFO and still crying about based NJPW. Show daddy where they worked you, son.

hell no

>worked
worked LMAO

And this is why I wrote what I wrote.
I hoped we could have moved away from that, but some random user tried to take it on and "answered" which I would not have done.

>backtracking
yikes

No, you're just afraid of confrontation and it shows what kind of person you are, even on an anonymous board. Your holier than thou im better than you attitude speaks poor of your self esteem to assume you weren't going to have a discussion, and instead took the high road to avoid being embarrassed.

>took the high road to avoid being embarrassed.
Yes, I did.
>Your holier than thou im better than you attitude speaks poor of your self esteem
Yeah, I think pretty highly of myself. I do pretty well in life. Why shouldn't I think highly of myself?
>No, you're just afraid of confrontation
No, I knew that I couldn't have won that. It made no sense to fight.

>he replied despite saying he won't
worked bitch KWAB AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I KNOW, RIGHT!
I think highly of myself, but cannot help myself, that was the reason I didn't want to debate there, because I ccouldn't have won any kind of debate that started with
>Why are you so defensive? Something you want to get off your chest pal?

yes and strongly

>he's still replying after falling for my bait
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO what a fragile boy

I will continue to 92 myself.

I'm a fan of both Ibushi and Jay White but the no selling of the leg took me out of this match

Buddy go for a walk, enjoy the summer breeze and who knows maybe you'll get brutally raped in some back alley

>Me analyzing the match, with my smark perspective which acknowledges it is a fake performance, caused me to realize that someone was not selling at the correct time for which I deemed they should be selling a fake injury. I said not so fast fellas, this is taking me out of the match which I already knew was fake. I didn't stop to consider that this was the G1 finals for a chance at the title at WK, and perhaps Ibushi had to work through the pain and summon all of his energy and adrenaline to win the match instead of hobbling around every single second to let us know he was selling.

u mad?

exactly

This is a MOTY contender thread, we only accept a minimum of 4 star banter, and in a thread of this quality, 4 star posts are considered SHIT. 5 star posts are now considered a decent offhand post, 6 star posts are pretty good, 7 star posts are great. Please print this post and pin it to your wall as a memo.

you shouldn't have responded to his autism in the first place

Jay White has the lowest average rating how could this be a MOTY thread wew

falseflaggin as someone else to stand up for you is an even worse look yikes bro yikes

>no selling of the leg

He sold it for 3/4 of the match,should he completely stop doing moves because he has boo boo to his leg? His selling was near perfect

I didn't go through all this process, I just found it dumb that Jay was going for moves on Ibushi's leg when it clearly had no effect seeing as Ibushi was running and hitting his big moves with no problem.

I'm currently watching it. Tis very good. No boring bits so far.

so running the ropes with no problem, hitting bomayes, german suplex of the second rope without even clutching his knee afterwards is near perfect selling now? The first move he did after Jay attacked his leg with a chair and put him in the TTO for a long time was a backflip kick ffs. It's still a nice match but nowhere near MOTY for me. If you enjoyed it more than I did good for you.

you can do some stuff with a bad leg
have you ever had a leg injury?

Yes I sprained my ankle multiple times and my knee one time and I can tell you I wasn't running and doing backflips right after it happened.

It would have cheapen Ibushi's win and made it all about Kenny. This whole tournament was literally Ibushi proving he can be a top singles guy.

You are bitching about this stuff when wrestlers often recover immediately from strikes and moves,if he kept pretend that he couldn't move his leg he wouldn't have done any of his signature moves.

kota didnt sprain his ankle

holy worked

If nobody had the lowest average stars from the Meltz contrarians would have nobody to like. He did it for us, never forget that.

I don't ask him to stop doing any of his signature moves just do some transition move or some strike before it instead of immediately running and flipping after being put in the sub or getting dragon screwed.
Well he legit did against KENTA which is why he didn't do his high flying moves for most of the tournament.

Anyway I will stop arguing now. His selling bothered me, it didn't bother most you, that's fine.

Omega was at the show. Would have been nice to have him come out at the end if not removing Gedo. Oh well.

I would give it highest praise but Ibushi not selling it during his offense was WWE levels of selling.

who?

RENT FREE

as a paying fan?

No he was actually cleaning the toilets. He needs some income now that AEW is dead on arrival and he's trying to get back in good with Harold
Expect a Jr Tag title run for the lil fella to test the waters see if he ready to get back into the big leagues

>Meltzer fucking orgasming over this
oh no no no no Omega's gonna lose his 7 star meme status

Meltzer mentioned he was there, assuming for Ibushi obv. but didn't say if he was backstage or what

Yes. And Kenny would of wanted it this way, so Kota kun can be strong enough to fight Okada

I had a distal fibula fracture when I was in airborne school and had a bad landing. My foot looked zombified it was so swollen. It was on my second jump. They do five. I did all five and graduated with the rest of my class. That entails not only jumping out of a plane, but rucking with the 50 pound parachute a kilometer or two back to a drop off point. The fourth jump was with combat equipment, so I was carrying probably around 80 pounds that time. We also had to do a timed run that was about a mile. I passed.

You're just a fucking bitch.

No, you’re just a fucking dumbass.

Strike one: enlisting to be a mindless bullet sponge lapdog
Strike two: continuing a leg intensive exercise with a leg injury
Strike three: thinking any of this makes you a “badass” and not a fucking idiot

I really wanted to see another TTO near the end with all the crowd shouting Ibushi's name. I think they shouldn't have Ibushi go directly into a second goye, he lost arm control on the first and Okada just ate two the other day which I thought was setting something up for this one. Another TTO here would have been awesome and the crowd would go mad. But maybe it was fine to end it on a high the way it did

Samefag

I hope all those puro trannies complaining about Switchblade beating Naito and reaching the final can see what utter wastes of oxygen they are now after watching what White just did.

Oh wait they cancelled their subscriptions and missed that match, oh no no no no.

Having a 4/3* match?. Everyone agrees that last couple of years finals were waay better.

If NJPW weren't such bitches and allowed Kenny (he was at the building) to come out and help Kota instead of fucking Rocky Romero it would have been one of the greates matches of all time. But hey, politics.

Attached: tfw no Kenniiii.gif (480x268, 2.06M)

Who raped you?

White jobbed and that's a good thing

Nah it was one of the best matches this year,you are just biased.

Who raped you?

I really liked how it didn't go overboard with the kickouts, reversals, and big moves. There were some, of course, we're talking about Ibushi and the year 2019, but it felt much less than usual. And the match still ended up feeling epic.

>Biased
Literally everyone is saying that last year and the year prior were better matches. Meltzer is dick riding this one for god knows why.
Suck a dick faggot. Even your god Meltzer said the same thing about Kenny.

Attached: ea621b1ae91b71aa792846d877a190d0.png (235x288, 137K)

It was a great end to the tourney, but not even the best match of this G1 and nowhere near as exciting as last 3 finals.

Ibushi vs Tanahashi last year was one of the best matches ever.

Obviously Switchblade vs Ibushi wasn't as good as last year's final, but it was great in its own right and a fantastic final.

It's more like anime. Powering through bs pain is hype

>Imagine being so accustomed to mediocre wrestling, you can’t fathom the idea of a promotion having more than a couple great matches a year
HOLY FUCK THE STATE OF E-DRONES

Attached: 57124789-FE4E-4366-9F3B-3283A0857D49.png (1242x720, 1.02M)

Would be cute