Cute or Cringe

Attached: IMG_20190812_004831.jpg (720x717, 71K)

>I’ve landed in a strange place. There seems to be no sign in THE END OF OUR REIGN AS WWE WOMEN’S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Anywhere !!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190812_004853.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Attached: DeepFryer_20190719_231706.jpg (1077x717, 19K)

cute cringe

Mental illness, she would have cut her dick off if she was a dude.

Idk what the Kaufmanns do when they visit Jerusalem but I'll tell you something brother, that laser has no effect on The Wall, dude.

cute af & i don't even care about bliss

>Lexi will never fist your ass

Cute. Babyface Lexi will draw so many dimes.

>More cosplay fangirl shit
Marks are in the fucking ring

Attached: 6656556.png (836x713, 738K)

Whos mom is that on the left?

Cute and I dont like bliss

mine

Did you see that crowd? The collective test levels have never been lower

Three parts cute to one part cringe.
It gets a pass because women's wrestling is just one tier lower on the comedy scale than mexican midget wrestling

What is she referencing?

Buzz Lightyear

Haha, I get it. She's dressed as Buzz Lightyear, from Toy Story the Disney Pixar film. I remember that move from when I was a child. She must also remember and like that movie, which is why she as dressed as a character that featured in said movie. She, like me, still has a fondness for childhood classics despite being an adult. That is so relatable and endearing. She is just like me, except she's on TV and makes a lot of money but let's forget about that. Her cosplay as a male character (way to break gender boundaries) from a Disney film is quirky and cool and makes me feel she's attainable despite the fact that I am obese and don't do shit.

Attached: Buzz2.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

Zoomer

Not as cringe as Ricochet

>Alexa Bliss is female Johnny Reddit

Attached: 445454.png (1122x466, 700K)

>thought it was Mega Man at first
Cringe
>oh it’s Buzz
Extra cringe

This. I like capeshit and thought it was really cringe. This summerslam being Disney themed gear was worse than the summerslam all the babyfaces wore white and gold

How the fuck do you mix Mega Man up with Buzz

cringe womanchild. She will be a crazy childless cat lady into her 40s

extremely cute. lexi will be a monster face that everyone loves except for shitters incels and horses

is this it bro's? From bra and panties, to cosplay faggots. Is the business well and truly dead?

worked

Bra and panties matches were cringe, even as a horny teen

I thought it was power rangers tbqhfamalam

>Bra and panties matches were cringe, even as a horny teen

Attached: image.jpg (640x578, 90K)

Jervan 4 and ethez II can both suck on five dicks at once

Attached: 1565547418251.gif (570x537, 58K)

holy autism, are you retarded? i looked at her pose and then her costume.

God I fucking hate millennials

>Has to processes a pose and attire separately
Based slow user

Need a world war desu

Attached: 1561692815539.gif (452x371, 59K)

Halo

Both. The two often go together

I've only ever fucked fat girls with big fat tummies with rolls and shit whose flab jiggles when you pound them. I wish I could fuck a girl with a nice tight, taut tummy like Bliss which wouldn't wobble when I fucked her, and I think I'd enjoy cumming on that flat tummy.

But flat tummied girls are only really the domain of more good looking and charismatic men than I so I guess I'll have to deal with never experiencing such Bliss.

The clues await you my friend

I have a bit of a belly and dated a really fit girl. Some chicks have chubby fetishes like guys too.

Attached: 1517770441987.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Attached: 1529024205860.jpg (918x516, 74K)