Introducing

introducing

Attached: MANK TEMPLATE.jpg (211x197, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EC9kOrOPe_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P7svUxY2Gns
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fdOPvmBrI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manx_people
youtube.com/watch?v=xuIREhuPKko
youtube.com/watch?v=jywr3xVreXk
youtube.com/watch?v=XOfvCN_F5cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...........maybe later

Attached: soda_coffee.jpg (860x460, 81K)

For the record it is i, the binbag man, who is behind the scenes aiding your scheme.

Yea Forums memes sure do last quite a while.

:)

i laughghd way too much
went like this: loooooooooooooooooooooooooolhahhahahhhiihia *pause* hiHIHHiihoooi *pause* hhrrrryuugh *pause* heh [done]

Questionnaire to all mankgoers:
1. fav word
2. fav meme
3. usual browsing time on [s4s]
4. other boards you browse
5. describe yourself in 3 words

thantks for your participation, this'll help a lot peoplel

cia datamine

hey i'm not cia ;^)))

1. Nonce
2 The 'cord
3. Browsing time: between 4 and 6 am
4. The ironing board
5. A lovely chap

thank you a lovely chap for your time ;^)

No problem my esteemed friend

mr sparkles would you care to respond to the allegations that you raped gutsy bird thegutsybird?

Yeah i heard that aswell

big trending..

Mr. Contemporary Trend Man

are you shpongled?

Attached: soda_double.png (211x333, 36K)

stanis

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: Savannah_Cat_closeup.jpg (2052x1368, 218K)

puttin' on the ritz

Sublime shenanigans arise as several sickly sailors celebrate a serendipitous sassafras secretion off the starboard side of the sailor's seven-sail sailboat

Gutsybird is a nonce

monkey iss super fujnny i love u maankey!! *everyone cheers* ur doing a great job mankey ur the one who gets up and does things around here! ur da king ur the boss!! ur doing.,.. A GREAT JOB! A GREAT JOB!!

monkey iss super fujnny i love u maankey!! *everyone cheers* ur doing a great job mankey ur the one who gets up and does things around here! ur da king ur the boss!! ur doing.,.. A GREAT JOB! A GREAT JOB!!

it's funny because the monkey makes a funny face and is posted a lot

stupid fucking idiot retard bitchass NIGGER >:^(

Attached: introducinh.jpg (450x450, 26K)

stup'd MANK he not lookeng at anthing!!!

how is this monkay so fuaanaay

its nice to see gutsybird laying down the hurt on these posers, what a respectable member of this forum they are

:)

hey wait i didn't post this!

datamining is fun
1. Corpuscular
2. The one that we do on Yea Forums
3. 4 1/2 hours, then another 4 12/2 hours, then more time
4. Only /qa/ and the hidden Dokken board
5. Smells real bad

this guy gets it
but so does this guy
also him

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

thank you "a fortune" for your participation in the questionnaire!

Attached: participation award.png (999x999, 462K)

jews

Thank you for completing the survey :) results will now be sent to gutsybird (a.k.a 'thegutsybird') for processing.

booger

>2

i used that name before realizing that some other guy had been using it, i mostly meant it as a joke like i put fortune in both fields because i didn't know how it worked, you get it right, okay thanks

the story checks out

Olympics to be hosted on the Isle of Manks. Snot-rockets and Shit Put confirmed to be new events.

Who do you think's gonna win the sweaty shitbarrel toss?

It's gotta be Isle of Manks own Alberto Balsam

youtu.be/EC9kOrOPe_Y

wow this monkey is scaring me

He has crushed the heads of 7 manks by tossing shitbarrels, everyone is too scared to arrest him.

Are you saying there's more than one person?

If I was a cop i would be terrified of that fellow

he's not me

Jim is obviously in The United Kingdom btw

Stuff? What about farts? and Charts?

Monkey Spanking emerging as a new e-sport

Attached: spank.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Stone, cold mank.

man why did we let that fucked up mank mage talk us into using his services
now we're in this situation because of his fucked up chub munk "man-magic"

It seemed like a good idea at the time

>life of samuel johnson
nope, it's going on the list

lol

he doesn't live here anymore

Has gutsybird been seen recently? It seems like hes left the board in disgrace

wouldn't let a chub munk in my home. heck would think twice before opening the door for a thin mank

might open the door for a musckle mank one with good muskles but no fat on it

not that i would have any choice in the matter

A round mank on the other hand... he'd be heading straight for the bedroom.

thin manks put their skill points somewhere else.... keep those doors shut hope it isnt picklocking

Attached: ineffable_cd_uk_booklet0.jpg (621x620, 133K)

uhh it doesn't really. it's just fun to think about it. i mean what difference would it make if we were in the matrix? seems like if it was some kind of closed system or simulation that things would be in place to prevent us from doing Neo shit, and I'm definitely not that guy in this version of that matrix so it doesn't seem to matter too much. Either way this is the reality that I exist in.

no you never had a choice in the matter tbh

love me some round manks . . . in bed

I don't I'm actually extremely angry every moment of the day
It's like that movie where Hulkman says "That's my secret Captain"

>he thinks I'm not being serious and also dubs

I mean I'm just constantly being attacked, everything is trying to kill me

Attached: monkey_driving.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Everything's fine I'm just always in danger of being burtally murdered by unseen forces

lol burtally

oh FUCK
nice trips

walk out of home have to keep eye on bushes for any rogue chub munks lurking in ambush

Go ahead call me a newfag but this board makes no fucking sense

Attached: 1527824905436.jpg (308x308, 30K)

did you not get an information pamphlet?

Attached: welcome_to_the_isle_of_mank.png (1079x649, 1.44M)

If sparlen doesn't recognise my efforts i shall abandon my pivotal role in his project

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the Yea Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Yea Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

we would call you a newfig here

tick tock...

credit this man give him mank credits

031 mank credits, to be precise.

31 Mank Credits have been deposited into your account

i mean i'm not always relaxed or calm- it's a whole thing, but it's like how you're acting a certain way here because of how you want to be perceived, that's all i'm doing just in a different way. if you're just conscious of your actions and other peoples perceptions then you sort of realize that the best way to deal with things is to be calm about stuff and try to figure it out instead of panicking or getting furious y'know just like how do you make life easier it's not that big of a deal

thank you. i was only joking anyway, i would never abandon this project. fuck saaed

Have you ever tried Greek yogurt with reduced fat? My folks used to have it in our fridge and it just didn't have the same creamy, delicious taste as full fat.

no

typical money moochem mane exaggeration

mweheh mwembent

well, simmer away my friend, you do you. Maybe he was 'bulking' for the winter season

i hope you SIMMER to the point where your particles undergo sublimation and are lost to the surrounding atmosphere

never tell me to simmer

...NEVER tell me to simmer. Its one of my pet peeves.

yes. And i am proud to be the ONLY one to have ever admitted this. Its like what Iago said in Othello, 'I am not what I am', except the reverse

stop saging for no fucking reason you worthless faggot.

sages leads to simmers

sages lead to people craving little black boys

good ol' fatshit lemondirt

i used to hump inflatable exercise balls as a child and it would feel good on my penis

...still does.

You know what, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

FUCK NIGGERS!

Attached: 1544596363926.jpg (249x249, 8K)

yeah it does.

he got cold so i gave him a hood. sue me.

uhhh.. yeah...

i alllovove the mankeey 88--))

I admire fact that sparlino will vocalise his subtle insecurities in such a way that it is evident that they are there, but also showing that they eat away at his state of being.

>my flesh sacrifice to adonai ticket to heaven
lol

my weiner lack hood because jewish but uhh no hood is better >:) get chromedomed

i- .. . . it's better . . . i . .. swear

sparkolo is like a wife. I know what she is like and i know what will make her happy. Only me. Thats why she married me

sparktardo

march 1st - ...maybe he's lookeng at sometheng...

youtube.com/watch?v=P7svUxY2Gns

so what do we all think of andrew yang

i have deep fondness for carl jung

y'all remember 'I'll eat your brains and gain your knowledge'???

can you tell me some stuff about carl jung

>mister monkey do you have any friends that get sexual in conversation?
not really, i think it's kind of boring to talk about anyway
>like see a lady and remark upon the lady ?
not really,
>are u one of them?
nay
>how do u respond to them?
i tell them to GET FUCKED!!! CHOKE EM OUT CROAK EM OUT

talkin' bout archetypes n' shit

it was on the album cover of some song posted in a mank late 2017 cant find the thread

i need to do a poo now but i just wanted to say: beware chubbing up munchers.

never forget this historic event in mank hersory
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4

you may end up short-staffed for the holiday season

lOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOooooOOoOOoOooOoOoOoOlllll
'sguuuuuuuy

blo-ho-ho-HOOOween his brains out ahahahahah

copyerrrrrrrr

shoved it into some garbage bags and threw it out

a man is not a piece of fruit

Storytime is over, now is the time for naps

*sleeps in heavenly peace*

:(

serving penance more like serving penis into another man's ass

*bit o an audible quickwheeze quickcheese*

jemp

one small fart for mank
one giant shart for mank-kind

lole this is a funey maymay...loal...

Attached: tenor (17).gif (400x398, 328K)

Fahrvergnügen

Clever girl

Leave your entries in the mank mankgoers, and ill watch submissions in the next episode of smhnlaa

dubs !!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW SCAT DA WAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ

imagine saying something without saying anything

you got to do it 3 times.

muauaknekeeey COME BACK HEEERE

gertrude ate a pie and promptly died

mokers into the furnace

im funkin im funkin im funkingdemup *bouncing bass kicks in*

I've had enough

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.
2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

bottomless wasps

bottomless sweet chilli chicken wraps

in my mail??????????

why wont he draw jack blacks son
peakedd my interest *perks ears up like a rabbit* woooOOO--woP i wanna see it!!

lucious curls in babydraw digital dookie

how is the doremy translator coming along

all claim 2 be nice but they're fakers botch-tards 'xcept yui, mans kept it real better off not here w/ botch lipjobs of human beings!! so longg :--=(( !!

did you like my poem about saeed

ah ok well its towards the beginning of gutsy's thread if you decide you would like a gander

>77
then come back and unhide it right?

filter and hide mean two different things
hide is when you shift + click a thread
filter is when you have something auto capture and hide the thread before you so you never see it

seeing as you manually had to hide the thread, you hid it, not filtered it
but I expect you to come here next and tell me "boom gotchya i did have it filtered, i just unhid it so i could view it" but in which case you still had to manually hide it once again in the end so my point still stands that you did in fact hide it now, not filtered it

>ENABLED FILTERS
in this case, the first act of enabling the filters is in fact the same as hiding
after you have activated any future thread is merely filtered
but the first act of turning it on is the same as hidden and filtered, hence the two term phrase "hide and filter"

just got off a stunning chat with doremi poster on omegle interest moquorom . . . expect big changes to mank in the coming weeks WOW WOW wow wow WOW ! ! !

im gonna go to sleep now because being awake is not nice

I just woke up because being asleep was too scary

thank u

no, u :^)

Despite the government's official position, our reporter said that the conditions in the Mank island prisons were some of the worst he had seen

is that where they locked him up

120% mortality rate in Isle of Mank prisons

200000% retardation and crime rate in Isle of Niggers.

120,000 dead monks dead

i bunked sparkles and now hes gone

Isle of Mank folk lore:
120 years ago, one mank was killed over 15 times on the Island's high security prisons before getting up, as they were about to smash his head in the 16th time, and running off into the jungle horrible disfigured.
He is believed to be immortal, and if you ever come across him alone, he will ask you "do u think im fuaaknngg funnnaay" with an ear-to-ear smile.
If you say no, he will smash your head in with a sweaty shitbarrel.
If you say yes, he will do a silly dance. Then he'll smash your head in with a sweaty shitbarrel.
He never looks at you either. He never looks at anything.

And that mank grew up to become the world famous comedian know(n) around the world as Billy Crystal. He hosted all of the awards shows in his own homeland for so many years that he eventually became an natural and learned that he had a knack for knowledge and leaning over into the microphone stand he could feel himself as a powerful and otherworldly being transmitting cosmic and ancient data to the supple young minds of the crowd and shaping their worldview to his own majestic scope of grandiosity. Then he farted. Tha end!

thegutsybird gutsybird nonce thegutsybird gutsybird nonce thegutsybird gutsybird nonce thegutsybird gutsybird nonce thegutsybird gutsybird nonce

muncheroooooOOOOO

LOOLLOLOOLLLOLOLOLOLOOOPLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLL OOLTOLLO GLOG FLODFG LODFG LO SDFGLO GSDFLOG SDF funnnay

Inserting myself into the postercount. Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fdOPvmBrI

this guy thinks anyone cares about a poster count

in my mind i'm like:
>"(R U 4 real?)"

trips neat

Attached: trips checked.png (214x288, 84K)

trip check and a (you)

Isle of Manks F.I.A - Funny Image Accumulators
They get all the funny images.

Attached: soda_mank_hq.jpg (1600x1049, 656K)

Attached: monkey.gif (220x240, 62K)

little do they know i'm hoarding several funny images in private so that they can never acquire them

A mank is like a dog in a teacup - always going the distance

The Dog In A Teacup paradigm

i unfortunately have to blow the hole on this whole "Isle of Manks" thing jim is doing, and reveal its true nature

Attached: 81foP7UzQZL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 30K)

startling mank revelations

and that is why i sojourn here, on the cold hillside

monke...?

Attached: le smug gwen.png (330x344, 120K)

That motherfucker.

tssskkkk tsksk deadwrong

Attached: 64536-004-7D09A0BC.gif (390x340, 76K)

that says isle of man

Have you ever been? I find manx quite interesting..

'd rather go to isle of manks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manx_people
youtube.com/watch?v=xuIREhuPKko

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 14K)

I can understand that point of view.
youtube.com/watch?v=jywr3xVreXk

Lord of the Flies 2: Monkey See, Monkey Do

but it says isle of man not isle of manx

Or alternatively the isle of the Manx people, as Ireland is the island of the Irish people or England the land of English people. English is a pluricentric language, so there will be a number of way of saying the same concept. In a way, this is exemplary of the strength of English.
From 1:00
youtube.com/watch?v=XOfvCN_F5cg

i know what the damn manks are , but it's clear to all to see that is the isle of man, and we are talking about the isle of MANKS

3 name sumbers

.... THERE IT IS!!!

Attached: isle_of_mank.png (573x427, 87K)

the isle of MANK? like mank itself? no no no this was about the isle of MANKS or MANX as some prefer, you've clearly lost the plot

what about numank isle

Attached: Untitled.png (480x58, 4K)

All "mank island variations subplot officially terminated

munch more excitin n Exotic things about the isle of manks than the SEMANTICS of MANKS VS MANK

forgot an endquote, sue me

i'm afraid this sort of treasonous thought is what makes you universally disliked by all in this thread
we built this thread on semantics and it will die on them if necessary

civil war on the island
isle of manks vs isle of mank
subplot revival n resurgancE?????

We built this monkey on croaks and chokes

yes

yeah but the important thing was that the croaks and chokes? we never quite decided what they meant...

chokes lead to croaks

choke the monkey and it croaks, no semantics required

sometimes you croak the monkey without choking

yeah every now and then

manks with lisps cannot take a side and are croaked immediately

we will not tolerate this kind of discrimination in mank threads

mank enrollment includes being able to differentiate the semantics of mank and mank as well as a captcha and grip strength test

A well-balanced mankgoer will be able to apply at least 250 pounds of pressure per square inch during a standard choking procedure, thus facilitating the optimal croak point for monkey

ok thanks

i uhhh oooh ~rubs dick~ ooh
aaaa ooo i uhhhh uuuu oooooo wawawa ~rubs~ INTRODUCING

i uhhh oooh ~rubs dick~ ooh
aaaa ooo i uhhhh uuuu oooooo wawawa ~rubs~ INTRODUCING

*snortt snorgle* hheh-&*talk about GRIP STRENGTH

IT'S DEATH GRIPS

the choke / croak paradigm

choke 'im out croak 'im out

I never noticed that before

nope. uh-uh. not happening.

1/4" Drive Dual 80® Technology Standard Handle Hi-Lok® MANX Ratchet

Attached: 1550445094035.jpg (1280x960, 672K)

Tha Doodoo Man

dubs, nice

me every day

Attached: 1550302812649.jpg (600x800, 47K)

voodoo manks
draw a symbol at your feet, curse you to slip on a banana peel

Attached: 220px-Duck_of_Vaucanson.jpg (220x198, 15K)

The only thing you slippin on is reality brah

I have no croak but i must choke

dual drive monkey

manks going the distance manks going for speed

til mank collapse

penderghast

eBembershasts

What?

Zounds!

That's an interesting way to freebase

oh little vegan do you weep do you weep, when i ate a sheep did you weeep

a lot of you guys dont know this i guess you havent been around for long enough of time but i invented the munke meme image and i posted the first threads of it before it caught on
but after that i had a lot of better stuff to do ow i broke a fingernail anyway yeah my mom says i have to get a job soon

Good morning fellows! Spring is almost upon us, what a wonderful time of year.

Attached: Frog and Toad.png (515x457, 142K)

any culture that praises vulgarity will shame itself

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Stup'd mank he not lookeng at anthing!!!

monsieur monnkey man ????

o Monhi Mane ? :}

Mohi mane ?????

HEY
--hEY
WHO DID THAT
HEEY
W-H[hard H]HHHHOOOEY
HEY
who said that

mohi mane

mr pie baking mane? that you?

miser meal mechin mane ?

mohi mane

mister machinima

miser dick milking mane? talk omegle interest "momquruom" pls

moster mokerrrr plss

mister blue ball creak joint mane ?

monkey man please

PLEASE

monkey man

....back here

anigi pls

ffuck you fake, classic flake, flake out , classic burnout flake ,

....... Monkey man ?

monker maker man ???
monker maker earth to monker maker

....so i can fuck you...

I for one am immensely relieved, for this has been a particularly punishing winter season. Ah, the joys of spring! We must simply brace the remnants of this arduous winter and then we can look forward to a lovely warm spell.

the words of humphrey are like poetry to my ears

Oi, we introducin' pungent apeshit again, then? Wot's he got to bring us this time, little ol' mankeyfack. He gonna show off his wankin' skills, with the beatin' of his tiny little blood-drenched dick and goose scrotum -- rippin' the skin off and what have you. He's right haggard from wankin' in such an unrelenting manner as this, the monkey's cryin' and starvin' in his cage and not a soul listens to 'im, coz no one cares 'bout ugly old monkeyturds and his temeritical antics, 'cept for old useless OP over there. He wants us to acknowledge his bloody existence for some truly demented reasoning, not delving of course into Soda's habits of pissing inside his own mouth and sticking his fingers up his bumhole in front of everyone, making the observers wince at the mere sight of it. Then, at night, the zookeepers give him his usual scourging. Good riddance to old rubbish is what I say.

big bloat-butt! fat flatulent wrinkleskin. puckert sphincter brownstain anal leakage! cheese-grate excess apehair, fashion into crude voodoo doll. potato-peel scalp, wear over face. strike shooting pain into the buttocks of name figs u do not like. renewable til twenty twenty come 1 come all step rite up soda introducing monkey body fluids exchange

[Punches crate aside violently. His agitation towards the player character is visibly growing]

: )
come bacc pls :)
moneky man

scuse u bitch?
scuse u bitch?

if i stuck my finger up a mank's bum but it doesn't scream... did i really stick it up its bum?

it was this finger officer

Attached: soda_lieutenant_jenkem.jpg (800x533, 23K)

anigi........

mister monkey man how do you avoid alla boox sliden sideway when u take one offa shelve pls answer

bookends are important

wayne coyne threads were my favorite
a perfect satire of namefig circlejerking

el tee jay bukem - mr good looking himself

Jay B Jay Boopem - Blapty Clabooplio Flibbits

LOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOOLOLOLLLOLOOLLOOLOLLOOLLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLO mr good looking funnny man

Clabooplio is kind of hard to say out loud

ltj jay b jay boopem bukem takin u to inexpressible unutterable futurebound sounds
im meeting with the space aliens - who beams up me up? sounds of the EL TEE JAY

mum im more of a chi chi man than a pee pee man is that ok

doesnt fAcking wAArk mrAoughe hAyt yAough

you move them inward when you remove a book

heart throbbing

solid gold
smashed several heads in

Attached: golden_mank.png (256x256, 52K)

Attached: eljic.png (354x252, 4K)

I Found A Mank Shaped Cornflake! [INSANE]

Attached: 1545542779241.png (861x698, 246K)

obvious correlation non-schizoid double up response to bitch :-)

Attached: two.gif (245x215, 1.19M)

saving this mank seconds from extinction

monkey man monkey man monkey man monkey man monkey man monkey man monkey man

monkey man come the fuck back and stop being back handed to the mank ghoers in my absence ~!

Mister mooooooque ay want to fack yaaaaaaough mraaaaoaughre

mister monkey man

mister monkey man please proffer words of wisdom for my march 1st paradigm in which i will embody your true neutral balance way of being :) and wit hopef'ly :)))

heart throbbing

monkey and man
all in one package

cheeseburgers

hmpppffff

i finally understand why this monkey is posted everyday

lol

two whiz wit'
one provolone wit'out
please fart on it aswell sire

yeah, me too

eddy and mochi man THREESOMY mayby ? ? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ??

is it a good idea to microwave this

mister monkey man pls

forehead