Booked for years as a monster beating strong wrestlers in top health

>Booked for years as a monster beating strong wrestlers in top health.
>Jobs to a mauled Seth Rollins without any type of swerve.
What the fuck is the E doing? They just buried the final boss in this match.
Now Rollins has the highest power level because he beat him even when he was injured. What is the point of watching the ME scene anymore?

Attached: file.png (642x362, 401K)

So they can feed Seth to Reigns. Vince thinks that nobody remembers his go away heat push.

>What is the point of watching the WWE anymore?
fify

Brock is leaving.

>They just buried the final boss in this match.
This, this was such bizarre fucking timing on finally having someone go over Brock in a clean decisive match. So now Brock is just another guy and we're fucking obviously stuck with Rollins as champ for a looong stale time now. I don't care how many goofy looking shitters AEW signs up, it can't get here soon enough.

Whoever wins the AEW title brock comes out and destroys them. I wouldn't doubt it.

Seth was always based and could always beat Brock

UFC fight vs winner of Stipe vs DC?

The Fiend is about to squash Rollins, even though he didn't squash Balor. Then demon Balor will win the title from the fiend. Somebody kill me.

rollins is a fag twink

Brock is a Smark at heart

The problem was making such a big deal out of beating Brock clean in the first place. They wasted too much time and people to make him this uberboss and, by extension, all of WWE.

It was stupid business, feeding your entire roster to just one dude. It got to a point where it was always going to be underwhelming.

Shoulda just had Reigns beat him at WM31.

brock likes getting paid
he probably got a nice bonus to drop the belt

COMFY FARM LIFE
I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER

rollins is getting the roman push, hes not gonna lose SHIT

>tfw you keep watching

Attached: 1558231806912.jpg (900x899, 96K)

Pretty sure he's showing up at the ufc show on Saturday

The beatdowns beforehand didn't help, but they'd booked Brock so psychologically tough and physically strong that any full time wrestler getting a clean win over him in a decisive fashion was always going to feel like a fluke, no matter who it was, nobody could buy it. So you just gotta do it with somebody, might as well be Rollins.
But yeah, the way they presented Brock for years now was so over the top that nobody could get the rub beating him clean in 2019.

This. They've fed people to Brock for the last 5 years and no one beat him clean. 5 fucking years.

and then he'll show up again for the next wwe ppv, based Brock

Goldberg beat him clean.

Attached: 5a04c-1517689808-800 (1).jpg (673x422, 60K)

That was also 3 years ago and beat him in a stronger fashion. Besides him, no one. Not even the Roman Reigns win was clean.