YA STEWING? YA BREWING? YA BOILING AND YA TOILING? YA SIZZLING? YA GRILLING? YA STEAMING? YA TOASTING? YA ROASTING...

YA STEWING? YA BREWING? YA BOILING AND YA TOILING? YA SIZZLING? YA GRILLING? YA STEAMING? YA TOASTING? YA ROASTING? YA SEETHE? TIME TO BREATHE WITH THE WEEB WORKING CHADBLADE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

based. smarks seething

cringe. kys, retard.

based
stewing, brewing, boiling and toiling, sizzling, grilling, steaming, toasting, roasting, seething

BOIL WITH THE SEETHEBLADE!

you tell me

bases

Attached: 1542595903999.jpg (223x285, 32K)

Based Switchblade. I'm breathing right now.

Worked me into unsubscribing, so he did his job

worked

It doesn't matter how many meme words you use, he's still not as good as you make him out to be.
Get that dick out of your mouth and calm down.

IT WAS HIS TURN

Attached: 179f1f4c89794a5b9aece38892bcebf8.jpg (799x1200, 102K)

I legitimately am worked as fuck but that will probably make it all the more cathartic when Ibushi wins.

>when Ibushi wins
prepare to seethe

Damn it feels good to be a Chadblade.

this

Ibushi will make mincemeat out of this clown.

Based

basedorooni

Time to chad with the chad blade you marks

chadblade was over as fuck that match and marks won't even admit it, hilarious

YA CAUCASIAN? YA STILL WANNA WORK HERE? OK ... YA MAIN EVENT NOW

everyone pretend he fits

Honestly I have been pissed by some of the match results, but that just means that some heels are good at what they do. They can't truly be heels unless they win when you don't want them to. So, I'm ready to breathe with the basedblade.

I think Ibushi will win because I dont think anyone gives a shit about a Okada/White Dome Main Event while gorrillions of people are willing to throw their yen at Okada/Ibushi.

But yes, I will seethe at a White win and I'll probably just miss his match whichever night it would be.

i'm laughing because ur finisher is cross rhodes.

Based