Tessa Blanchard vs Sami Callihan

Is there even one single person on this board who is following this feud and looked forward to the matches?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11_16-47-39.png (1280x800, 776K)

I have and I did and I do.
It's not been bad, it's just something a little different.

no you onions boy simp faggot

tessa is the best western female today and sami fucking rules despite what asp may tell you, so yeah, i am
you cant even call them bingo halls shitters because their segments draw more than entire episodes of raw

Attached: tpèktj.png (679x155, 93K)

sami is cancer

Don't even know who the fuck they are

Underrated feud

Imagine if she brapped right there

I was assured that intergender wrestling is problematic and because domestic violence is bad men and women should not be allowed to fake fight

Yeah, there Slammiversary match was a MOTYC for me, I haven't seen the match from unbreakable yet, but the feud has been great.

Sami is the kind of wrestler every promotion needs. He's not there to be a indie darling, he's there to act like a disgusting piece of shit that you want to see get beat. Like his feud with Eddie last year and now with Tessa, he's doing a lot to carry Impact.

Has there been a better feud in the US than this?

Imagine being into an intergender feud

I like the slammiversery match but the unbreakable match felt too repitive and the "tessa is strong but she can't win so heel hijinks" finish was dumb, also dreamer figuratively fellating her was cringe

clips of male-on-female violence (or vice versa) draw views from fetishists on youtube, but people do not actually tune in to the shows to watch these matches.

Sami antidraw Callihan.

that's not true, intengender matches are popular everywhere except america

Attached: DUCy7YDU0AA1gAv.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

in japan, it is niche too. in fact, they more strictly separate male and female wrestling than even america (and their shows are better for it).

Men and women fighting is retarded and makes wrestling look even faker than usual.

its a niche, but not a taboo, intergender stuff draws people in, it may not be the most popular category in japan because prease understandu, but putting a joshi against a decently popular japanese wrestler like in pic related can turn a lot of heads
lol

Sami has gotta be the worst wrestler out of any promotion that keeps getting pushed. Yes, even worse than Roman.

No. Man on women wrestling is stupid.

But it's just so silly. The suspension of disbelief is not there.

fetishists exist in other countries too

>thinks there isn't a hefty percentage of wrestling fans who aren't wrestling fetishists

I do, I watch slammverary and was at unbreakable. I like the build