When Reddit gets it

Attached: redd.png (835x397, 50K)

i wouldn't put otis in that spot but yeah seth is better as a heel.

SNEED
N
E
E
D

Uno Sneedo

They're genuinely 100 percent right. Otis would make a better opponent in kayfabe too, he's squat and thick, harder to get up for F5s and germans. Seth is an unintimidating lanklet with a completely unlikable personality.

get the strap on otis, it's the only way to save the company now

you upboated it

Steaks and weights baby

>even Reddit is starting to understand how to draw dimes
oh no no no e-drones cryin

Go back

>Dude, like, what is this company doing?! Why are they having Cena in there in the main event when he's got a mixed reaction? Hurricane gets a pop every time he comes out and is a natural babyface, why don't they put him in the spot?

hurricane 100% should have got the strap

kek

Attached: yes.jpg (400x225, 31K)

and this is why they don't listen to you simps

fuck you they pushed eugene as a killer and he was insanely over

Hurricane was fucking based and was the most over guy in the company at one point, zoomer simp.

They literally think Christian was more over than Cena at any point

based reddit

>so he DESERVES the title!

huh what ya mean

christian's heavyweight reign was one of the few times where smackdown ratings were on the rise tho
i wouldn't say he's more popular than cena, but if you'd put him in the cena situation he'd draw more

If Reddit supports a wrestler that's all you need to tell you the wrestler is a dimeless simp.

>I wouldn't put otis in that spot
Cringe

Seth is poor as a face but he's just boring as a heel. He needs an actual character.

By the time Cena was Rollins age he had become a certifiable draw and had been for like 3 years

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

Brock doesn’t like hoss matches though so he’d probably just job Otis. Not defending sethetty but brock needs another AJ or balor type opponent. I’d Unironically push Ali, there’s story there from MITB