Confess

Confess

Attached: 1517751826208.png (1229x1160, 62K)

I don't dislike anyone on the main roster.

I form my own opinions instead of parroting the contrarian hivemind.

I have masturbated to Undertaker and his hair more times than I can count. And I ain't even joking. It's borderline pathetic.

Attached: god-level hair.jpg (600x400, 70K)

Recently I started to think I hate wrestling.

i drink from my own used diapers

When I was little, I rooted for Kurt Angle.
[spoiler]I still find him interesting wrestler even today.[/spoiler]

When I was a kid, I knew wrestling wasn't real but I still thought Kane had super powers and could actually set people on fire with lighting bolts.

Naito is my favorite and I hate seeing him lose all the time. FUCK

Attached: 15CCDE1B-D714-42AC-BF68-CB140231A2E6.jpg (1153x1497, 410K)

who raped you?

I want to have beastiality sex with Ember Moon.

Attached: Ember Moon.jpg (1200x1080, 149K)

I haven’t watched a single second of wrestling since WM and I still shitpost here and pretend I know what I’m talking about

Based. I haven't watched wrestling in 4 years and still shitpost.

Based
I'm in the same boat user
I started watching again in mid 2016 after 10 years and it was pretty fun for a bit but by 2018 I started hating it more and more and now I can't even be bothered to watch the good stuff from when I was a kid.

The fact that this mentality is out in the open and people still treat Yea Forums opinions on anything as serious really makes this the lowest iq board

Baron corbin is one of my favorite wrestlers

>he thinks people take asp opinions seriously

I haven't watched a single wrestling show in over 5 years (Mania 30) and I act the same lel

If there is anyone to oil drill it's Ember

I watch about 30 hours of wrestling a week.

Based

If someone makes a good point, they make a good point. It shouldn't matter what other shitposts exist in the ether.

Those people who ask "who raped you?"
It was me.

I only recently took an interest in wrestling and I had no idea how insane some of the “fans” could be. After visiting other boards, I guess all entertainment groups are the same

I don't speak to niggers

I see nothing wrong with Charlotte's promo skills and I don't know where the common mockeries of them are coming from.

Same.

Attached: 1556472192343.gif (400x340, 1.99M)