*takes a big steamy shit on takeover in your path*

*takes a big steamy shit on takeover in your path*

AHAHAHAHAHAH JOHNNY THIGHSLAPS BTFO

Attached: 1536682715535.png (220x288, 123K)

>have loved NXT all these years
>suddenly rumours of Vince being more involve planned
>suddenly shits on it
Why does Big Dick Vince lives in his cranium rent free and make him dance on strings?

cope

You're acting like this wasn't talked about being one of the worst Takeovers ever.

he's turning on nxt because it'll be going against aew

the rumors are baseless mark speculation that come from the fact that the show fucking sucked

RENT FREE

I know this is shitposting but this is happening to me too especially in the last 3 years. NJPW has spoiled me/increased my standards to the point that sometimes I get disappointed even watching really good matches. The gap is just gigantic. The stifness, the moves being more crisp and meaning more, the wrestlers being all diferent from each other, it's just another world.
How can I enjoy Gargano vs Cole when they're wrestling a soft pwg style just doing spots when I just watched Shingo and Ishii trying to decapitate each other? One match looks like a bunch of spots the other looks like a war. And the Japanese crowds for the most part, especially in Tokyo and Osaka, are miles better than most american ones.
Dave just realized that if only watched NXT he would think it was better than it was. But the takeover had a weak card, the best match was a woman's match and none of the matches can handle a candle to 90% of the g1 ones. It's that simple

nwjp didn't spoil you, the match just sucked. I don't watch nwjp and I can see that.

Funfact: both fucking sucks and you're not smarter for being "haha im dont' watch WWE" LMAO

Only good match was Dream's. Slappy vs Babyman was excruciatingly long. I watched the show after i got home from work and i had to take 2 breaks because it was so fucking long

Attached: 0000.png (570x354, 202K)

What the fuck did he say about Io's match? I have my rifle withing reach and 200 for the plane ticket.

B-BUT WE DID ALL THE THIGHS SLAP AND CANADIAN DESTROYER !!

Said was best match

The thing is they have been doing this same fucking shit for months now and Dave fucking loved it before, but NOW suddenly he realizes all the issues with this shit?, bitch please.

BASED DING-DONG DIDDLY DICK DAVE

NXMEME FAGS BTFO

Attached: Cczp_SnUsAABOUS.jpg (319x398, 17K)

Because it's the same shit but turned up to 11

Despite the fact that Takeover was pretty bad last night, you're not 100% wrong. He'll shit on anything that goes against his buddies in AEW.

Dave is anything but impartial. Years ago he wasn't like this.

Exactly. He just protecting his boys.

This match kowtows to exactly what he likes, didn't it? Why have his opinions changed suddenly now that AEW is announced to go against NXMEME?

That's how I feel about wrestling after watching a great UFC fight.

Based and Chadpilled

He felt it was a situation where they were trying to one up the previous matches with Tna tier weapons cage match and it didnt click. Said not bad match but not great like the other matches.

that's the point, its just baseless rumors and Vince already has him on strings

>b-both suck
Sure man, whatever helps you cope with the fact WWE is pure shit.

WWE sucks
NXT sucks
AEW sucks
NJPW sucks
What now?

probably this

Sure man, whatever helps you cope with the fact NJPW is pure shit

wrestling sucks

That's been the case for years now. Stop watching and just shitpost like half the board. Maybe watch some Youtube clips to familiarize yourself with what you're shitting on.

This was the worst Takeover so far. Can’t really criticize Meltz for shitting on it.

NJPW is based

Sure man, keep coping LMAO

>Comparing Takeover to the NJPW show the night before is shilling for AEW
thankful you will never have the chance to breed

NJPW is based

NJPW is based

The problem with UFC is that because it is real it has all the problems that come with unpredictability. In pro-wrestling, their are many aspects that can make someone a star that are not just their ring ability, meanwhile in MMA someone who is really good at fighting can have a minor losing streak of two fights and be gone for good

>Vince has his clammy hands all over it with disorientating camera angles/zooms and repetitive canned commentary
>15 minute brawl section for no reason, on a Takeover
>Suddenly it's not as fun to watch
Not surprised? Worst takeover in a while

NJPW is based

I don't even know what's their finisher supposed to be anymore, it's ridiculous.

This is the biggest mental leap I've seen in awhile.

huh what u mean?

the "ring around the rosie, we all fall down"

Attached: 1541744631484.webm (432x244, 223K)

NJPW is based