Fatboy Mike "PWI" Johnson completely buried by based HHH

youtube.com/watch?v=8b4jKYK0rps

Go to 6:30. The whole thing starts out with them knowing that Mike Johnson is gonna be on hold and laughing when the operator confirms. Johnson tries to one up HHH by saying Vince said no Blood & Guys so why did they have barbed wire. HHH points out that no one bled and then obliterates the fatty. Best part is everyone in the background laughing as this goes on.

Attached: Fatass Punk Bitch.jpg (400x399, 20K)

Have sex

Wait, is the narrative that WWE is trying to push now that blood is bad? Wtf? Their highest rated era was full of that shit.

>Triple H gets worked into such a fucking seethe that he literally censors Mike
Seems like Paul was the one BTFO

>You're cuttin our, Mike!
>Can you hear me now? Okay, which part didn't you hear?
>I think the part where you said "Sorry, I'm wrong."
HOOOOOOOOOLEE SHIT

>Says "Love ya Mike" as the call ends and everyone is still laughing
Paul is a fucking bully POS. What happened to being a star? Roided up fake tough guy wouldn't last a fucking second in a real fight yet acts all high and fucking mighty over the phone. This is why we need AEW to crush WWE beneath its feet. How do you expect wrestling to be taken seriously while treating wrestling journalists like shit? Fucking faggot. I hope his HGH heart explodes soon. And FYIW Pauletty was a terrible drawing champion who never had a 5 star match or drew a single dime.

Attached: Untitled.png (606x324, 28K)

Based

Kevin Nash's good friend Paul bury fat Mike Johnson who represents what Nash rape posters look like.

>how do you expect wrestling to be taken seriously when journalists aren't
Wrestling should never be taken seriously and wrestling journalists should have sex and get a job.

Did someone say..... "digging"?

Attached: kaiba corporation.jpg (600x800, 39K)

The production guys laughing their asses off in the background as Hunter blew him the fuck out only added to the burial

Ik Paul's still a fag but he's right desu.

Fat Mike literally woke up seething and crying. Pedo Dave (the other Dave) is FUMING on twitter and shilling AEW as hard as his old faggot ass can.

Based King of Kings

That was immensely entertaining.

I mean AEW might not be great, but NXT is god awful, video game bullshit from top to botom with the exception of Io Shirai.

Bullying is fun when it's an obese pompous faggot. But I believe kids need bullying to toughen up.

I hope your kid gets the shit kicked out of him and then has his girlfriend mock him while sucking off the bully.

Damn! All this projecting tells me that happened to you bro. My kid won't be a fag because, unlike your dad, I plan to stick around.

Their highest rated era would be seen as incredibly homophobic, racist, sexist and overall just toxic and problematic by today's fans

you have to have sex to have kids so i don't think it's something you have to worry about

I have, I can't say the same for you.

It's a Vince tactic he used against WCW in 1996. Make it seem like the competition is beneath you by relying on shock tactics and gore, scare away advertisers, hope for bad press, etc. Even though a few years later WWE would be going further than WCW ever did.

t. seething bullied crybaby boy

t. never been bullies. As someone who was bullied from the 1st grade to the day I graduated High School let me tell you that you're 100% wrong. The constant bullying didn't make me tougher. It made me suicidally depressed. To combat the depression I ate food and now I'm 32, diabetes and weigh 406lbs.

Because you gave up and accepted their bullshit. You let them abuse your insecurities when you should've realized they're not right and let their words not mean shit. Words are just words, if they attack you get up and attack back.

Gaytch was seething pretty hard about that, poor Mike had no idea what he was getting into

I mean it didn't really toughen me out. I knew if I was gonna stick up to them I'd make a joke out of myself. I just told the counselor and it stopped

I loved that Haitch was so shook by this question. What a tool. He knows the NXT bubble will soon pop and he'll be exposed once they go head to head with AEW.

“I asked Triple H about the usage of barbed wire and the weapons in the main event just a few weeks after Vince McMahon said the company wouldn’t go towards “blood and guts” and saying WWE had "graduated" from that and how do you rectify the two. He said that there was nothing used that isn’t usually used except the barbed wire which was teased but wasn’t actually used. He said there wasn't any blood and I noted it appeared there was blood on Cole's back after the match, which HHH said was due to scraping it on a table. He said that anyone complaining was “digging deep” and implied anyone who felt that way was wrong, but then noted he wasn't speaking about me personally, but in general. He said people needed to get off their "conspiracy theories" and made it clear there was no intentional blood and guts in the match. I clarified that I wasn’t speaking about the barbed wire weaponry itself but the tease of doing that sort of violence after McMahon's comments and wanted to know what sort of conversation happens in that regard after a statement like the one McMahon made but Triple H claimed I broke up and he couldn’t hear me and moved on. He then joked I was probably apologizing, which I ASSURE everyone, I was NOT apologizing for that question.” - Mike "Fat" Johnson

This

Can you imagine that if Shingo v. Ishii happened in NXT it would be considered the best match all year in American wrestling, but yet it is not even the best match from fucking shingo this year