>the average star ratings

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Attached: STAR RATINGS AHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (723x174, 27K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

Oh did Chadblade go over? Might start watching again

Holy shit AHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAD FAT BASTARD GO CRY TO THAT HIDEOUS GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just when I thought I couldn't love that Kiwi fuck any further

Attached: 1565524042896.jpg (960x540, 68K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1565531575963.jpg (600x400, 346K)

That's funny because Chadblade has had the best tournament of anybody this year. You have to be really dense or an E-drone who loves spotfests like that Gargano-Cole crap to deny that Blade's the best in the world right now.

>a lot to unpack

Attached: 156734534.png (644x800, 15K)

Fucking heel of the century, the SwitchChad has done it again.

There is nothing wrong with keeping your own star ratings, adding them up and dividing by 9.

Naitofags are some of the absolute worst fans in the industry, they constantly assume that Naito is going to win every single match he is in

I too watch fake fights and taking the sum total accumulated stars and then dividi-----pfffffffttttt AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA I CANT EVEN FINISH TYPING IT OUT

>i know how to book things correctly
fucking smarks ruined wrestling

no, but talking about it is cringe, and saying that the most over heel in the world right now doesn't deserve to get pushed because he doesn't do enough flips is cringe as fuark

>there's a lot to unpack
these "people" are caricatures and automatons

Started 0-3, came back and won 6 straight and went to the finals. Acting smug as fuck along the way. Was a pretty based story.

Someone remind Jaaahn that Kenny has TWO Tokyo Dome Main Events and one as champion.

Attached: qt24xpoqv1311233379078.jpg (448x448, 55K)

pft

Attached: xr8lcBGFKhdznHLbz5D_Fnr9te0V5bDRoAdrr3zK_Lw.jpg (640x360, 25K)

He's right, Cringeblade sucks and his matches are boring. A poor replacement for the Best Bout Machine

>gets worked into a shoot by kenny because he's a white piggu
>gets worked even harder by the replacement white piggu because he's a bad wrestler and all his matches have interference
you didn't know how good you had it, jawn

Attached: dc69b02d53101ae8310301bd4cd5a7f7.gif (266x261, 1017K)

>He's right, Cringeblade sucks and his matches are boring. A poor replacement for the Best Bout Machine

Attached: tumblr_inline_p91dvjwioX1rv0pcy_500.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Attached: Laugh.jpg (327x316, 19K)

Attached: 20170416-s3-20.jpg (763x317, 22K)

>John. got Gedo'd again
KWAB

Attached: 1565525164904.jpg (1080x513, 158K)

this is why i love this board. OC like this

why don't you guys just edrones be retards on twitter, completely alone, instead of making them Yea Forums celebrities?

hahaha oh fuck

Whito fucking destroys western marks

Attached: 1564784484859.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Nothing wrong with having autism and no life, yeah.

kenny sucks

self hating whiteboi

True though

Still miles better than simpblade

guys i just tabulated my average star ratings for the g1 and i can safely say ospreay shou;d've won a block and met yano in the finals

I can’t even remember a Kenny match this year. that’s how bad it’s been. chad blade has easily been better this year. Fuck about 30 wrestlers have been better than Kenny this year. take his dick out of your mouth

Omega/Tanahashi still btfos any Simpblade match this year. Specially his shitty G1. Retard.

A better athlete, sure. A better guy in a DDT style format, yeah. A better moves guy, debatable. A better heel, no. A better storyteller, no.
They're not really comparable.

>Specially his shitty G1. Retard.

Pleb filtered by the chadblade

Probably cos Omega's only wrestled, what, 5 times (WK, Jericho, CIMA, 2 6mans w/Bucks. Tana is the only match that mattered. Jericho was their dimes match in Vegas. He should be well-rested for Oct.

Damn so this is the power level of trannies?

how long did it take for kenny to be good? he is already 35.

jay white is 26 and already very good. just because he beat the smark favorites he is getting shit on.

Attached: DvULz-TU0AAfveT.jpg (711x711, 50K)

He was better ten years ago than he is now, desu

He was already better during his DDT run that Simplable is now. Same with Shingo. Too bad that nobody watches any Japanese wrestling basides nu japan.

Jay White once again confirmed for the ultimate pleb filter.
>h-he botched a move
Everyone did at some point. Bret has botched things, Bryan has botched things, Tanahashi has botched things. Botches happen more often than not in wrestling. Quickly recovering from it is another story(for instance women in wwe suck at it so when there's a botch it's really obvious they just want to do the spot and not "fight"

hardcore puro westerners actually dont mind Jay. Check twitter. Not a lot of people shitting on Jay, just people mad at the booking. Unfortunately hes gonna catch the flak for it. I think Jay is great. He has an understanding of match pacing, psychology and logical creativity well beyond his years. But I do think that for ticket sales sake, Naito should have won the G1.

Remember when Jay White was a young Lion and people swore him to be the next huge star they would enjoy for years?? Funny how fast that changes with these smarks

Naito honestly looked worse than Jay tonight. He looked like every step was agony and could barely move his neck. Hes washed right now, needs a fucking break but he refuses to take one.

Jay White is good but he's overrated as fuck.
Everyone's making him out to be the 2nd coming of Jesus... he's just an alright wrestler that's good at being a prick.

If Gedo hates Naito so much, why is he going to headline the other dome show?

Liger.

You have to give it to Gedo and White. White is detestable, not much of a Naito mark, but he attacked my boy Ibushi after shaking his hand. Fuck the Switchblade.

Chadbalde really is the ultimate pleb filter. His matches with Naito, Ishii, Shingo, Goto and Juice were great.

Pretty much. But people are just biased as fuck. I guess his heel work is truly excellent since they're so blinded by hate they can't see the whole picture.
He would be a top 5 worker in WWE only behind the likes of Bryan, AJ and Sami. He's not alright, he's pretty good. Is he Okada/Shingo/Tana/Ishii tier? No

Nobody is saying that he's that great. He's a great heel and a average wrestler. That's it. People are just spoiled with the likes of Kenny, Naito, Tana and Ibushi during last couple of years finals.

Nujapanlets only started watching because wwe mentioned the IWGP title on tv. They don't even know about anything that happened in that one company before then.

>ticket sales sake
they already sold out final day so it didn't matter

liger vs suzuki isn't headlining

>But I do think that for ticket sales sake, Naito should have won the G1.
Ibushi has drawn bigger crowds than anyone in NJPW ever has ya simp.

OH NO NO NO NO
state of this simp

>He doesn't know
>Implying that Naito is happy with headlining the token Dome show and not WRESTLE KINGDOM.

Average to good matches. People expect more specially when you have two JRS on the tournament putting better matches than you.

Im talking about WK ticket sales. Okada/Naito at WK12 had a 9k ticket sale bump from the previous year. WK13 was something like a 3k sold bump. Naito/Okada was definitively the best drawing WK match Year-To-Year. With two Tokyo Domes to sell tickets for, they should have run the title vs title match. Sales for the two domes are good right now, but giving Jay the briefcase(even if its just for him to lose at a later date) could potentially slow the sales of the Dome. I like Jay, but hes just not a guy that people are going to pay 300 dollars to see.

I unironically think that Jay White is a better all around wrestler than Will Ospreay. Ospreay has no subtlety whatsoever and despite slowing down considerably still has to get all his signature shit in.
Still does the gay anime dive fakeout every match.
Still does the handspring Pele kick every match.
Still does the wallrun Enzi every match.
Still does the Oscutter every match and is SHOCKED OMG :O when the person kicks out of it despite everyone kicking out of it.

>implying Naito vs White isn't headlining one of the shows.
>implying Ibushi drawing a bigger house in DDT than Naito ever has means Naito is a bigger draw
>implying that a story should just stop making sense because you have some autistic fascination with Naito
Wrestling is a narrative media derived from theatre. There's a story being told, don't cry and sperg out because you're watching a story and not actually understanding the story.

Not enough flips for you? I find most of Jay's matches great, people hating on him while saying "muh Okada matches are so great because every moves matters not just the rainmaker dance at the end" makes me laugh, Jay matches are the defintion of every moves matters and great psychology only Tanahashi has that kind of matches.

>>implying Ibushi drawing a bigger house in DDT than Naito ever has means Naito is a bigger draw
What DDT show drew 35k paid again? Naito/White today also outdrew Okada/Ibushi yesterday btw.

Majority of that 9k bump was from Jericho as much as it makes you seethe

>the average puro twitter tranny

wtf I hate Gedo now

Attached: sniff with the BRAPblade.jpg (1583x842, 154K)

I don't think White's the best wrestler, but he's quite unique and that's nice too. Though his counter and smart wrestling might not always get big crowd reaction. But I really think its a great change in between of choppa style and flips. I actually didn't enjoy Goto-Takagi much today, I liked Ishii - Taichi though. I'd also say Jay's really good at fundamentals like selling, but he falls short of having a universally acclaimed epic match. I think there's some booking issue here too, this match had good pacing and could have done with a little more time before the end, the ending sequence was great

I don't really like Will Ospreay too, but got to agree he's got really over based on his match mostly. I think he's great with someone interesting like Takagi or Tana, but I can't bother to watch his match with guy like Dragon Lee even if Meltz gives it 5 stars

Upon re-looking, that botch near the end seems to be more due to Naito failing to wrap his legs around Jay, and Jay couldn't fall by himself. Anyways I still do feel somewhat Naito vs Jay should have been finals with Naito going through and Ibushi as the IC champ. Still Naito-White would be great

but i like jay

ya seethe bitch lmao

Attached: EBc-d1LWsAECCy0.jpg (600x400, 56K)